Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,314 members, 7,780,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:27 PM

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex (4888 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Many of y'all have exes, whether you're a boy or girl,but even when you fail to admit it,some of you still miss your ex,and even still think of her or him, that only means one thing— you still love your ex. Fact... here are 5 signs that you still love your ex.
1.You still think of him or her :Yes! When you can't get her off your mind,you're always thinking of her,you even dream of her,you're in class or work and you can't concentrate,cuz you can't get her off your mind. Then you still love her/him!
2.You still check her accounts : Since you cannot stop thinking of her,consequently, you stalk her through her social media accounts,you're always browsing through her Facebook wall,checking her posts,her picture uploads,her comments and likes,you're always checking her whatsapp profile, her statuses,for no reason cheesy .. you can't do without checking .. then brother you still love her!
3.You still feel jealous : Despite she's your ex,you still feel jealous whenever any male compliments her on Facebook, or you see side by side with another guy,or she uploads a guy's picture on whatsapp.. you even save the guy's pic so you go cram his face cheesy..Dude,you still love her!
4.You always feel like getting in touch with her :You are always missing her,you always feel like calling her,or chatting with her,for no valid reason, every time you stare at her number in your phonebook contacts,or you stare at her whatsapp profile .. you are always wanting to her her voice .. haha.. Chairman, you still love her!
5.Everything reminds you of her : this is the worst of all.. almost anything reminds you of her, you hear a lady's voice and it reminds you of your ex's voice, you perceive a perfume aroma and it reminds you of her,sometimes you even mistake someone to be her.. lol.. You stopped playing candy crush because it was her favourite game,you see someone holding a blackberry bold 6,and it reminds you of her because it was her phone .. That means you still love her!
But think about it.. its never too late to make amends if you love her and she's still single and you feel she still loves you too wink .. But if you're not sure or she's now engaged to someone else ,then sorry bro,you gotta move on.. Sometimes we don't know the value of what we have until we've lost it.. Relationship teaches us a lotta things,it makes us stronger and wiser,and on the flipside,it could also make us stu.pie and "blind".. all the same we learn the lesson. Shoutout to all the exes in dat house .. I hail ooooo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Emac34: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Stuntkid172(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
GUILTY or NOT GUILTY

yes am Guilty
sad
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
I experience none of these things mentioned...i feel very free and his sight even irritates me angry. He is the one feeling all these and more...stalking me everywhere. Feels good i tell you cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by donmoz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bros d heart is not a computer that can delete and den delete permanently frm they recycle bin such would happn as long as u have loved her u can only move on but that memory will never leave u

5 Likes

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmm. still single!
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by donmoz(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
I experience none of these things mentioned...i feel very free and his sight even irritates me angry. He is the one feeling all these and more...stalking me everywhere. Feels good i tell you cool

Sometimes it means u still love him u just don't want to admit it
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
donmoz:

Love fire. I got no love for him no more
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
donmoz:
Bros d heart is not a computer that can delete and den delete permanently frm they recycle bin such would happn as long as u have loved her u can only move on but that memory will never leave u

Bravissimo! Bartender, one glass of warm milk for my friend here.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
that means you never loved him
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
that means you never loved him

Naah, i did even to a fault. It got to a point i started doing dumb things i wouldn't do on a normal day but he took me for granted and that's the point where the beast in me was unleashed.
It was hard breaking up but once my mind is made up, there's no going back.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by deathtreat(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
that because u dated him cos of money, sex or status, not 4 who he is.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by sheunsheun(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
donmoz:
On point!!!
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
deathtreat:
that because u dated him cos of money, sex or status, not 4 who he is.

See this one...oga park well jare. You don't know nothing.
Must i feel bad or miss an ex? He messed the relationship up not me

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by sprinkos: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
donmoz:

Hahahaaa..

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Naah, i did even to a fault. It got to a point i started doing dumb things i wouldn't do on a normal day but he took me for granted and that's the point where the beast in me was unleashed.
It was hard breaking up but once my mind is made up, there's no going back.
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do
wow cry sorry about that.. such poo happens
. but good thing you've moved on
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
wow cry sorry about that.. such poo happens
. but good thing you've moved on

Yeah, Wasn't easy but i moved on. My present relationship now is like been compensated for the awful experience..so cool.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Did you school at AUN?
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
arbass:

Did you school at AUN?

No. Where is that?
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
Many of y'all have exes, whether you're a boy or girl,but even when you fail to admit it,some of you still miss your ex,and even still think of her or him, that only means one thing— you still love your ex. Fact... here are 5 signs that you still love your ex.
1.You still think of him or her :Yes! When you can't get her off your mind,you're always thinking of her,you even dream of her,you're in class or work and you can't concentrate,cuz you can't get her off your mind. Then you still love her/him!
2.You still check her accounts : Since you cannot stop thinking of her,consequently, you stalk her through her social media accounts,you're always browsing through her Facebook wall,checking her posts,her picture uploads,her comments and likes,you're always checking her whatsapp profile, her statuses,for no reason cheesy .. you can't do without checking .. then brother you still love her!
3.You still feel jealous : Despite she's your ex,you still feel jealous whenever any male compliments her on Facebook, or you see side by side with another guy,or she uploads a guy's picture on whatsapp.. you even save the guy's pic so you go cram his face cheesy..Dude,you still love her!
4.You always feel like getting in touch with her :You are always missing her,you always feel like calling her,or chatting with her,for no valid reason, every time you stare at her number in your phonebook contacts,or you stare at her whatsapp profile .. you are always wanting to her her voice .. haha.. Chairman, you still love her!
5.Everything reminds you of her : this is the worst of all.. almost anything reminds you of her, you hear a lady's voice and it reminds you of your ex's voice, you perceive a perfume aroma and it reminds you of her,sometimes you even mistake someone to be her.. lol.. You stopped playing candy crush because it was her favourite game,you see someone holding a blackberry bold 6,and it reminds you of her because it was her phone .. That means you still love her!
But think about it.. its never too late to make amends if you love her and she's still single and you feel she still loves you too wink .. But if you're not sure or she's now engaged to someone else ,then sorry bro,you gotta move on.. Sometimes we don't know the value of what we have until we've lost it.. Relationship teaches us a lotta things,it makes us stronger and wiser,and on the flipside,it could also make us stu.pie and "blind".. all the same we learn the lesson. Shoutout to all the exes in dat house .. I hail ooooo.

All dis nah wash!

I dump him cos he was not mature enough to handle issues. All u said I av neve done dat cos he has even block me on social networks self.

All nah wash!
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Yeah, Wasn't easy but i moved on. My present relationship now is like been compensated for the awful experience..so cool.
am still single ooo cry
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

No. Where is that?
American University....Yola
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:

All dis nah wash!

I drop him cos he was not mature enough to handle issues. All u said I av neve done dat cos he has even block me on social networks self.

All nah wash!
Lol grin .. e be like sey una kill una self before breaking up
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
arbass:

American University....Yola

No, i didn't smiley
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
am still single ooo cry
Guessed as much. When you're into a better relationship you won't even remember this list you composed again. You're still feeling that way because you've not found the right person
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by arbass(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

No, i didn't smiley
Ok..all good
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Sis, we both av same things in common. Those guys neve worth our love then.
Thnk God we dump them on tym nd move ahead.
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:

Guessed as much. When you're into a better relationship you won't even remember this list you composed again. You're still feeling that way because you've not found the right person
you think so grin.
. no wonder they say love is blind cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by optional1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
CaptainECole:
Lol grin .. e be like sey una kill una self before breaking up

Kill ke, I pray oooo

I dump d guy u sayin break u. Who break who
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:

Kill ke, I pray oooo

I dump d guy u sayin break u. Who break who
hmmmmm... you diz girls.. una sabi form.. no lie, you missed him.. no lie
Re: 5 Signs You Still Love Your Ex by layla129(f): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
optional1:

Sis, we both av same things in common. Those guys neve worth our love then.
Thnk God we dump them on tym nd move ahead.

Trash...now he's pleading upandan when i'm already enjoying myself angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Love Or Lust??! / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.