Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (13798 Views)

What I Saw In Paris This Morning (pic) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by grad2012(f): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nothing wrong with her she looks nyc.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by mployer(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
She is more beautiful in the morning kiss

43 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Beeman1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wetin come happen to her?

4 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Give us her number already !! cool

5 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
Wetin come happen to her?
She looks plain and dry.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
mployer:

She is more beautiful in the morning kiss
shocked Lie muha..

7 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked Lie muha..

Yea, its true!

12 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Undisputed88(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy
Choi! She have ugly ooooo www.gossipmirrors.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by excellencyabia1: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
I'll ban her of using make-up. because she was abusing her creator.

10 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by LuveU2(f): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
She looks very okay to me. But obviously better with make up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by lodscott(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
this make up is wack,girls be looking like joker and thinking they fresh?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by sheunsheun(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
She looks plain and dry.
Plain nd dry? U kidding me ryt

4 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Greenbullet2: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Watin do am
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by AccidentalGenius: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Only in Nigeria you witness such ugly transformation.

Her hair is not even real. What is?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
sheunsheun:

Plain nd dry? U kidding me ryt
Nopy undecided
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by IAmOged(f): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ugly girls everywhere!
all naija ladies are masquerade! make up don finish their life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
IAmOged:
Ugly girls everywhere!
all naija ladies are masquerade! make up don finish their life!
Try use your brain now

2 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Only in Nigeria you witness such ugly transformation.

Her hair is not even real. What is?

Is your lingua franca real? undecided

Answer the topic quest jooor.
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by IAmOged(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Try use your brain now
Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
IAmOged:

Mtchww
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by AccidentalGenius: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Is your lingua franca real? undecided
Answer the topic quest jooor.

Do u still expect me to say yes after reading my comment?

Psshhh
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by wemmieslim(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Her face is OK jor, no pimple visible and no rashes, she's got fresh fave except you're just hating on her.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Do u still expect me to say yes after reading my comment?

Psshhh
K
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by IAmOged(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
e pain am
i no get ur time joor
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by lirusehn(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Prettier without make up

2 Likes

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by frankkydee(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy

Is this u or ur friend?
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2016
frankkydee:

Is this u or ur friend?
undecided Does she look like me
Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by mhizsimi(f): 12:09am On Apr 12, 2016
She is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by oglalasioux(m): 12:12am On Apr 12, 2016
She's very ok. Even lovelier without makeup.

1 Like

Re: Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) by lonelydora: 4:38am On Apr 12, 2016
She's fine nah. This babe lips looks like she go sabi kiss wella. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Girl Rocking A Guy In Club Is Trending !!! / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner? / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.