Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) (32437 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by ipreach: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Poverty is a bastard
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by ExAngel007(f): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
this is wickedness
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by ezinnelity(f): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
well I don't pity d woman why on earth will someone marry a man without his/her parent consent or approval,dis right here is bond to happen. And dat wife batterer I know his a Yoruba man(no offence intended)just imagine how he punished dis little innocent child because of d sin of d mother gossssssssh!!!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by tivta(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yet someone said that rituals happen in the southwest because the main users are from the southeast, every region has their problems but this rituals needs to stop, life is too precious...

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by cutekhalifa(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
When u start with him.... Did any of you make it public When he pick u from brothel and impregnate u told us

So go an settle your problem amicably, I just dey pity the innocent child
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Even without checking out the name, you'd already know where the ritualist is from..

Umu Yellobhar at it again. Na them work..

Dem use rituals and sacrifice swear for una?? Chai!

Sophisticated illiterates! grin
The truth is that both the husband and wife are from Delta State.
Criminals are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by Richardfred(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
How could a Man battered up his wife like this? These is a very serious issue that needed urgent attention from the constitution.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
ezinnelity:
well I don't pity d woman why on earth will someone marry a man without his/her parent consent or approval,dis right here is bond to happen. And dat wife batterer I know his a Yoruba man(no offence intended)just imagine how he punished dis little innocent child because of d sin of d mother gossssssssh!!!
They are both from Delta State. I will find out their specific towns, and the husband's picture later in the day.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by ijustdey: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
ikan be
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by KBEST3(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Abominated husband and wife pagan
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by mekonglobal(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
undecided Just here to check on two things, names and region...and i wasnt disappointed.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by Mimi4kaycee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Shee na like dis we go dey dey
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by DansomtoC(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cn she go back to her parents. It's obvious that the man is a ritualist and he will eventually use the woman.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by APCcrimesHD: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Silvofitz:
The truth is that both the husband and wife are from Delta State. Criminals are everywhere.
From Delta?? I guess you are their neighbours then... grin
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by victor0101: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
This a lesson for women . you gave your self so cheap to any , how can be with a man without bride price nonsense .
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by JayEntaur(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
SMBH
Sure it's big?
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by iykekelvins(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by shadowlee(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
The woman shuld b blame cux u no nofin abt dis man u move in wit nd 4 him 2 hav said u shulf go wit him he never said dat very day all u hav 2 do pack ur stuff nd run any way u still alife 2 tak d story Tnk God
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by obaino860: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Silvofitz:
There was pandemonium in Lasisi Apapa area of Total Garden, Ibadan, Oyo State, last night as a man simply called Baba David battered his wife after some heated arguments.
Baba David, an obviously jobless man, who his wife claimed to be a doctor had come home that evening to announce that her sister would be getting married coming weekend, and that she should be ready to follow him to somewhere outside Ibadan. The wife was not comfortable with the news, saying how could the sister be getting married, and they would only hear five days to the occasion, and that she suspected foul play. It was at this point the wife reminded him of what he said early this year that his friends were using their first children for money ritual, and that since that time she had decided to be very careful with him. Moreso, mama David claimed she had been noticing some ritualistic exercise the house.
It's of note to state here that, mama David's parents were not aware of her marriage to this man. In fact, her parents do not even know the man, neither do they know where she stays. In the course of the crossfire, Baba David openly said that nobody could ask her whereabout from him, and that he met her in a brothel in Ibadan, and she became pregnant for him and moved to his house. And they have one child, David.
For daring to say she would not follow him to the wedding, the man descended on her and beat her blue black. He flung the boy from staircase, and they both (mother and child) sustained serious bodily injuries.
It was the cry of the woman that attracted the neighbors, one of who is a policeman. As the policeman attempted to rescue the woman, Baba David delved him a blow, and he had no choice than to call the patrol team who came to whisk him away to detention.
Even as he was being bundled away, Baba David was still boasting that when released he would make sure he killed his wife. One of the neighbors had to call the landlord, simply called Mr. shola, to ensure that the man is evicted from the environment.
To women Right Groups, I want to appeal that you come to the aid of this woman, because she's helpless, and this man is simply taking advantage of her. Contacts to this woman can be gotten from Yemetu Police Station, where the husband is being currently detained, or on request.

I Don tire for dis southwest people,,,I tire oh,,abi we go run for una....jobless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by nomanicole(f): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
She shud go back home and beg her parents.....this is what u get when u don't listen to elders!
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by Sigo86(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Even without checking out the name, you'd already know where the ritualist is from..

Umu Yellobhar at it again. Na them work..

Dem use rituals and sacrifice swear for una?? Chai!

Sophisticated illiterates! grin

Oloriibu spotted here grin
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
obaino860:

I Don tire for dis southwest people,,,I tire oh,,abi we go run for una....jobless people
But the man and his wife are from Delta State.
I don't think any region in Nigeria has monopoly of crimes.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by micky2004: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
South West
and wot do you mean by dat statement? 'South West'when worse thing happens in your area.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
This man must sentence by hanging
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by lashout1: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2016
afonomics:

Mumu...
Both are likely from your side residing in Ibadan.
Omo aĺè
It's crystal clear from the consistent & validated "war woh" face in the pictures and the cohabiting attitude from the story. don't know if you need forces outside flesh and blood to remind u of these norms.
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by APCcrimesHD: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2016
miketayo:
mumu
lalasticlala, seun, oam4j, lengthy ban pls
Re: Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic) by jechona(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Silvofitz:
There was pandemonium in Lasisi Apapa area of Total Garden, Ibadan, Oyo State, last night as a man simply called Baba David battered his wife after some heated arguments.
Baba David, an obviously jobless man, who his wife claimed to be a doctor had come home that evening to announce that her sister would be getting married coming weekend, and that she should be ready to follow him to somewhere outside Ibadan. The wife was not comfortable with the news, saying how could the sister be getting married, and they would only hear five days to the occasion, and that she suspected foul play. It was at this point the wife reminded him of what he said early this year that his friends were using their first children for money ritual, and that since that time she had decided to be very careful with him. Moreso, mama David claimed she had been noticing some ritualistic exercise the house.
It's of note to state here that, mama David's parents were not aware of her marriage to this man. In fact, her parents do not even know the man, neither do they know where she stays. In the course of the crossfire, Baba David openly said that nobody could ask her whereabout from him, and that he met her in a brothel in Ibadan, and she became pregnant for him and moved to his house. And they have one child, David.
For daring to say she would not follow him to the wedding, the man descended on her and beat her blue black. He flung the boy from staircase, and they both (mother and child) sustained serious bodily injuries.
It was the cry of the woman that attracted the neighbors, one of who is a policeman. As the policeman attempted to rescue the woman, Baba David delved him a blow, and he had no choice than to call the patrol team who came to whisk him away to detention.
Even as he was being bundled away, Baba David was still boasting that when released he would make sure he killed his wife. One of the neighbors had to call the landlord, simply called Mr. shola, to ensure that the man is evicted from the environment.
To women Right Groups, I want to appeal that you come to the aid of this woman, because she's helpless, and this man is simply taking advantage of her. Contacts to this woman can be gotten from Yemetu Police Station, where the husband is being currently detained, or on request.

The woman never talk true. How I go invite you for something you start to tell me say you no trust me because my friends dey use their first children do retuals. What an insalt, you dey mad Na the baby I pitty sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Creates A Resumé For His 2-Month-Old Baby (See His Reason) / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.