Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (12108 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oooops!!!
Fake peopl shocked shocked
Odikwa serious but it's ok
AirSultan:
Thats too bad

Lets just say I aint comfortable talking about me with all these fake people around.

Answer to what you asked is yes. Dad is the former, mum is the latter.

Good afternoon.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by DharmyYinks: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Because they create demand. Lets stop walkin' in circles. Good afternoon to you sir.
We should walk on a straight line? grin

Afternoon ma'am. Howdy??
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
Oooops!!! Fake peopl shocked shocked Odikwa serious but it's ok
Quote me wrong not, I didnt mean you.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
DharmyYinks:

We should walk on a straight line? grin

Afternoon ma'am. Howdy??
Howdy is a greeting.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Quote me wrong not, I didnt mean you.
habah!!!
I mean peeps are real here
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
HateU2:
habah!!! I mean peeps are real here
I am telling you, most are not.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by DharmyYinks: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Howdy is a greeting.
It isn't??

Since u stay abroad... u should knw dats a cowboy slang.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
DharmyYinks:

It isn't??

Since u stay abroad... u should knw dats a cowboy slang.
Yeah,an you used it wrong.
.... Howdy is a greeting,meabs hi.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by DharmyYinks: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah,an you used it wrong. .... Howdy is a greeting,meabs hi.
I was greeting ya. U said gud afternoon.

Wats meabshi ??
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I was greeting ya. U said gud afternoon.

Wats meabshi ??
Typo.
I said good afternoon.
As in good afternoon an goodbye sir.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by VictorRomanov: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This is a load of tripe!...He does all these things because he loves her an wants to give/do nice things fer her outta that love.

So you think? Why do most of the men stop doing the things for her when a lady refuses sex?

Back in them days, a woman would help a man see how and where to reinvest his money, instead of spending it all on gifts, fastfoods and phones. But not these days. All they want is a man who can spend and splash. Meanwhile they can't even run a business if you set one up for them.

The op is right, though I don't think its 99% I'll say 75%.
20% are just naive, they dress sexy cos they think its the trend and don't want to feel left out. They often get confused at to why they are not able to attract decent men. Not knowing their appearance is a contributing factor. The remaining 5% are the indepent intelligent and sometimes selfish women.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
So he calls u regularly, sends u money, buys u gifts, take u out to d best eatries, throw a party for u on ur bd, and stuffs. He is not ur husband, he is not ur fiance, heck he is not ur relative. Why do u think he does this? U dont know, really??

Both of u know u aren't gonna add any thing meaningful to his life. U wont add to his financial success, u wont help him get a promotion in his work place, u wont in anyway assist him in getting dat dream car of his, u will not add one bag of cement to d house he plans to build, et al.

He knows this, u know this, and yet he is happy to spend his money on you. He is only interested in u cos he wanna get into ur pants. Yes, he wanna put u to ur use, he wanna sleep with u, he wanna fvcks u!!

Wen he spends his money on u, u feel u r smart, u r on top of d world. But sorry to break it to u, u r just another sex object he happened to come across. U r probably d number 10, and after getting into ur pants, he ditches u like a piece of used tissue.

99% of women, especially modern women are sex objects. If u disagree, turn on ur TV, go to shows, browse the internet. U see them exposing their breasts, cleavages, buttocks, laps and everything exposable. They know they have nothing else to offer to humanity except their bodies.

In times past, u hardly see a woman collecting money and other gifts frm a man she is not bethrothed to, cos they know his motive. But now, if a lady hasn't got a man to spend on her, she feels worthless. What happened to ur dad??

A lady was crying the other day on fb, she wanted to commit suicide. Do u know the reason why? She says she doesn't have big breasts. Shout out to those 1% independent ladies. I know only one on nl, wont mention her name.

smiles
haba 1% ? that's a joke-and people keep getting married everyday ba?
Have u tested all ladies? the few bad ones u meant isn't enough reason to judge we good ones left u know?
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yewandequeen:

smiles
haba 1% ? that's a joke-and people keep getting married everyday ba?
Have u tested all ladies? the few bad ones u meant isn't enough reason to judge we good ones left u know?
Just strive to be among d 1%
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by bluntspade: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1.) It's KingCheezyPuff with a 'z'..... thank you tongue
2.) It's not to say his family is going through any of that
3.) It's clear to him she's not ordinary at all
Is that u?

(\__/)
(>'.'<wink
("wink_("wink
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2016
bluntspade:
Is that u?

(\__/)
(>'.'<wink
("wink_("wink
Is that a cat
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Just strive to be among d 1%
before u count me to be among I don already count myself#self appraisal grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

before u count me to be among I don already count myself#self appraisal grin
Hehehe.. are u sure? Hope u dont collect money frm ya bf, nd u dont expose those ur exposables.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Is that a cat
Puff gud day to u.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Puff gud day to u.
Good day smiley
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2016
VictorRomanov:

So you think? Why do most of the men stop doing the things for her when a lady refuses sex?

Back in them days, a woman would help a man see how and where to reinvest his money, instead of spending it all on gifts, fastfoods and phones. But not these days. All they want is a man who can spend and splash. Meanwhile they can't even run a business if you set one up for them.

The op is right, though I don't think its 99% I'll say 75%.
20% are just naive, they dress sexy cos they think its the trend and don't want to feel left out. They often get confused at to why they are not able to attract decent men. Not knowing their appearance is a contributing factor. The remaining 5% are the indepent intelligent and sometimes selfish women.
I'm through with this topic now.
.....Apologies for not givin' you the opportunity ta argue with me
grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Hehehe.. are u sure? Hope u dont collect money frm ya bf, nd u dont expose those ur exposables.
Am a jesus pikin
Na person wey get bf go collect money from him na#teamnobf
Expose ke? do u want my bride price to reduce? angry
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Am a jesus pikin
Na person wey get bf go collect money from him na#teamnobf
Expose ke? do u want my bride price to reduce? angry
Sweetheart having a bf doesnt make one a sex object so long as u r dating him cos of love nd not his money.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Good day smiley
Ur siggy though, wot does it mean.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ur siggy though, wot does it mean.
After you done eatin' a cheezy puff you have to lick yer fingers clean.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
After you done eatin' a cheezy puff you have to lick yer fingers clean.
Lol. Why not just wash d fingers
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol. Why not just wash d fingers
shocked wash off the cheeze !!
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked wash off the cheeze !!
Yesss!!
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Yesss!!
No! No! No! angry It is not done!!!
....You must lick the fingers clean!
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Audray(f): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
urrrgghh.! Enough with the LICKING.!!!
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ok. But hope u r not a good gal, cos i'm a very bad naughty boy. One of d baddest on nl.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Audray:
urrrgghh.! Enough with the LICKING.!!!
grin..... Dearest Audray..Smh
.......you have my permission to wash the cheeze off since you dislike LICKIN' tongue
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ok. But hope u r not a good gal, cos i'm a very bad naughty boy. One of d baddest on nl.
Apologies.... I'm a very good girl tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Happened After Curvy Lady Was Seen Wearing "Short Skirt" In Public / Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.