Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (12109 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Apologies.... I'm a very good girl tongue
No apologies required. Hope u r enjoyin ur day
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
No apologies required. Hope u r enjoyin ur day
Mmm smiley
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Sweetheart having a bf doesnt make one a sex object so long as u r dating him cos of love nd not his money.
Yes daddy
IS there still Love ni, undecided
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mmm smiley
Is dat a no, is something wrong wif ma angel
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Yes daddy IS there still Love ni, undecided
u dont believe in love?
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
u dont believe in love?
I dont
just when one try to one will discover u'll still after sex
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by pepigeorge(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Julietcutie:
op u can't say 99% not all gals r hoes... they are decent disciplined ones and am among d disciplined ones.... maybe r d gals u had an encounter with acted like hoes but don't generalise it
99% he said
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Audray(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin..... Dearest Audray..Smh
.......you have my permission to wash the cheeze off since you dislike LICKIN' tongue
Really? permission? lol.pls you just kept screaming "you gotta LICK it" with so much gusto that this really NSFW images that involve...licking kept popping up in my head. So Dearest Kingcheezypuff i had to stop u somehow.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:
I dont
I can love someone but cant trust
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

just when one try to one will discover u'll still after sex
i dont get u here
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Is dat a no, is something wrong wif ma angel
That was a yes.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Audray:
Really? permission? lol.pls you just kept screaming "you gotta LICK it" with so much gusto that this really NSFW images that involve...licking kept popping up in my head. So Dearest King.cheezypuff i had to stop u somehow.
Oh grin
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I can love someone but cant trust
Exactly my point.
So tell me what is love without trust?
Festivalofholi:
i dont get u here

what I mean is when one tries to give in to love then one will discover the guy is after sex and not love■u get?
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Exactly my point.
So tell me what is love without trust?

When it comes to loving someone or falling in love, we cant control it. One thing about a guy/girl can sweep u off ur feet nd b4 u know it, u've started developing feelings 4 him/her. But one can control trust issues.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

what I mean is when one tries to give in to love then one will discover the guy is after sex and not love■u get?
Yeah, dats my point exactly. No guy is a father chrismas, he's got so much financial responsibilities. So wen he spends his money on a gal, he must need something in return. And we all know a gal has nothing to offer to a guy besides her pusssy.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
When it comes to loving someone or falling in love, we cant control it. One thing about a guy/girl can sweep u off ur feet nd b4 u know it, u've started developing feelings 4 him/her. But one can control trust issues.

if I hear

Haven't seen that person to love lest saying build trust.
Bf things na headache jare#though gets lonely sometimes sad
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Yeah, dats my point exactly. No guy is a father chrismas, he's got so much financial responsibilities. So wen he spends his money on a gal, he must need something in return. And we all know a gal has nothing to offer to a guy besides her pusssy.
haba don't say that.
When u give outta real and genuine love u won't expect anything in return.
that's for the clueless bae.
the care,the love,she cooks, the companionship haba ain't all these enough?

And this is the major problem, for guys to think a girl has nothing to offer than sex#I disagree on this.

wish ur bae is reading this
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

haba don't say that.
that's for the clueless bae.
the care,the love,she cooks, the companionship haba ain't all these enough?

And this is the major problem, for guys to think a girl has nothing to offer than sex#I disagree on this.

wish ur bae is reading this
the only excemption to my point is if both of them plan to marry. Dat is if the gal is his fiancee.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
the only excemption to my point is if both of them plan to marry. Dat is if the gal is his fiancee.
even if they don't v plan to marry yet.
Give without excepting anything in return
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

even if they don't v plan to marry yet.
Give without excepting anything in return
Lol. Only a responsible guy will do that. But no responsible guy will spend his money on a gal he has no plan of marrying.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by starlingbawa(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Bamz:

Hun,
People will always air their views whether you agree with it or not. Views are usually formed from the owners perspective and experience, and in the end it's usually subjective.

If all the girls I've come across in my life are those mostly materialistic, the way I'd advise my younger ones would be different from the way someone who did not have my experience would.

Can Nigerian men stop thinking most girls are after their material things? Do Nigerian girls think all men are after sex?
These questions would be answered differently by each individual based on background and experience like I formerly said.

But there's something you can do, be the best version of yourself. Be the Nigerian girl that's virtuous and knows her worth. Being virtuous covers all aspects of behavioural inclination including speech too.
And this applies to the men as well. smiley

The ONLY sensible and objective post on this thread.

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Yewandequeen(f): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol. Only a responsible guy will do that. But no responsible guy will spend his money on a gal he has no plan of marrying.
no comment
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:
no comment
non required honey
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by VictorRomanov: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm through with this topic now.
.....Apologies for not givin' you the opportunity ta argue with me
grin

Argue? Nope! I don't think so. Just expressing a contrary opinion.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
is only a fool that runs faster on a wrong road
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by simplejayy(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2016
op! your head dey there... blame the parents of those 99% for poor upbringing.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by swtdrms(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
op u can't say 99% not all gals r hoes... they are decent disciplined ones and am among d disciplined ones.... maybe r d gals u had an encounter with acted like hoes but don't generalise it

I angry 100% with the OP, its 99%. We need to start saying the bitter truth to you sisters.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by swtdrms(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2016
Leriebloom:
Good u said 99%

Meaning, consoling ursef. The 1% won't even comment because they are not moved by whatever anyone says. No any reason to claim or disclaim because they are who they are.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Leriebloom(f): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
swtdrms:

Meaning, consoling ursef. The 1% won't even comment because they are not moved by whatever anyone says. No any reason to claim or disclaim because they are who they are.
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by swtdrms(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolzzzzz....nothing to say? I got u there
Re: Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. by Leriebloom(f): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
swtdrms:

Lolzzzzz....nothing to say? I got u there
I chose not to answer you, its quite obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor / See What Happened After Curvy Lady Was Seen Wearing "Short Skirt" In Public / Nude Photos Of The Lady Who Shared Photos With Peter Okoye Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.