Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo (32145 Views)

Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Are You Facing Manhood Challenges in Your Marriage? See Solution here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
*double post*
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congrats to her. She still looks so young for someone that has been married for 23yrs.

No one should wait this long any more. Medicine has advanced a whole lot, strike when it's hot.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
These days I am very skeptical of stories where 50 year old women are giving birth. Especially since we have baby factories etc.
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nwadiala: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
I can see a fulfilled woman. Glory to God

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nikkyjay: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Amennnnnnnnn
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by arimahoseloka(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
thank you lord JESUS. you are the greatest

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by EbolaParasite: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
CastedDude:
what a great God!

What crime did she commit to have to wait 23 years?
If we are all equal, why did she have to go through this torture?

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Bekeey: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thank God.....congrat
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by xreal: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
I congratulate the new mother.

But, my gratitude goes to her husband and all her in-laws.

if to say she get mother in-law like Patience Ozokwor in nollywood, she for don run for her husband house.

What are you still doing in my son's house after over 20 years with no cry of a baby?

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
missyadorable:

Science, technology and money breaks menopause laws via In Vitro fertilization(IVF)
Go to the ivf/iui thread here on NL and see how many women have done this same ivf and it fails them over and over! Done in the best hospitals with the best brains that money can afford!

My sister na God do am for her period.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Hades2016(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
God is great
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Glory to God!
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Drabeey:
How would you marry a lady without her been pregnant for you.... haba!

Anyways...

DrabreyWasHere
Association of baby daddies. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by cooluc(f): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congratulations!! Ma
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
The husband had fertility issues ?
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by garnetty(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congratulations ma. May the good Lord bless you, the baby and your husband abundantly. May HE also replenish you for the lost joy and marital deprivations you might have suffered over the years. Amen.

However, i use this great news as a point of contact for and on behalf of women around the world who a crying and craving for the fruit of the womb to also receive their blessings. Never give up your hopes unto the Lord. Your story shall be different soon. You will sing a new song an carry your own baby soon. Amen.
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by miqos02(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
praise God
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ada9103:
Chai!!!!! Chineke nna ndewo.....you are a great God
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by kobonaire(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
How old was she?
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by danbashman: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
May you not see the dead of the baby
I am happy for you and at the same time Thanking God on your behalf.
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by amdoyin82(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmm! Awesome God. On the other hand hope the baby was not from lesser god?
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by macaranta(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by prela(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congrts to her, I use this miracle as a point of contact mrs adeola ajani, father remember her end her sorrows & reproach in Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you Lord for answered prayers
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by olajigaolamide: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bless be God forever
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by kosokoadeyemi: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Happy for you
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Drabeey:
How would you marry a lady without her been pregnant for you.... haba!

Anyways...

DrabreyWasHere

And u think d wife didn't want a baby? Just pray and thank God u and ur wife are okay. There are so many different causes of infertility nowadays. Couples DT persevere thru it are all awesome in my eyes. The pressure on d marriage is usually crazy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
If it's still the same husband from the start, I think that man deserves a medal! Unless he's got kids out of wedlock during the course of waiting...

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinwendym:
Go to the ivf/iui thread here on NL and see how many women have done this same ivf and it fails them over and over! Done in the best hospitals with the best brains that money can afford!

My sister na God do am for her period.

True story. I know someone DTS done ivf 3 times now. No baby. And was a virgin when she got married. Dts d main thing her husband is holding on to. Its very painful.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by placeofallure(f): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congratulations to the entire family, especially the new mother, the joy you experience now shall be permanent. The baby will bring fame and fortune to the household. This miracle shall be a point of contact for others who desire such gift that God of Hannah, God of Elizabeth, God of Sarah will not forsake them. That we shall go henceforth and multiply and replenish the earth, in JESUS name, Amen!
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by shollyblingzy: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Glorious God, His time is ever and always the best. He does things at His own time. baba God na BABA
Re: Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo by Akfakorede(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
23 years fa
i ain't got that patience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? / I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.