Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Am Pregnant And Scared .. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Pregnant And Scared .. (1213 Views)

How To Tell My Soon To Be Husband That Am Pregnant. / How A Nairalander Saved My Pregnant And Dying Wife / I'm 21 And Scared Of Holes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by preciouseed12: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Hello everyone am new here, I am 24, and presently 2weeks pregnant. The issue is in my family the older gets married first and so I can't. Secondly wherr I work everyone knows am nt married so I can't go continue work if I keep the baby, my boyfriend doesn't stay in the country and thus I will be alone if I keep it, my mother is hypertensive and so I don't knw how to burst the news to her.And I want the baby but dunno how to come about all these. PLEASE I NEED REAL ADVICE COS I AM SOO SCARED.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by braimeddy: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2016
What kind of advice do u want to hear from us again when u have the solution based on what u earlier said? OK go and hang urself den tongue
Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by preciouseed12: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
braimeddy:
What kind of advice do u want to hear from us again when u have the solution based on what u earlier said? OK go and hang urself den tongue

Thank you sir. I appreciate
Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by preciouseed12: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Thank you sir, I appreciate the advice
Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by doctimonyeka(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
I understand how you feel dear.. The deed has already been done and as a medically inclined personel,abortion is totally out of it.. My advice to you is to sit your mum down and explain things to her before she begins to notice it herself.. Also,ask God for directions and guidance and pls,abstain for premarital sex until you are married...
Be great.... Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by tuns10: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just calm down dear and all will be well. The good thing is that you are an adult and whether or not your elder ones are not yet married is not an issue. Sit your mum down and talk to her. I hope the father of the unborn child is in the know too. As for the people in your office, it is of no concern of theirs as you are not accountable to them unless it is against the company policy which i doubt.
Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by bidemibunmi: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
preciouseed12:
Hello everyone am new here, I am 24, and presently 2weeks pregnant. The issue is in my family the older gets married first and so I can't. Secondly wherr I work everyone knows am nt married so I can't go continue work if I keep the baby, my boyfriend doesn't stay in the country and thus I will be alone if I keep it, my mother is hypertensive and so I don't knw how to burst the news to her.And I want the baby but dunno how to come about all these. PLEASE I NEED REAL ADVICE COS I AM SOO SCARED.
Go to the TTC Thread. you will see people that are praying for this to happen to them.I will advise you tell your mummy and she will know how to handle it. wetin concern where you work with your life. Abeg dont even try to abort the pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by ChelseaDr(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2016
KEEP THAT BABY!!!
Re: I Am Pregnant And Scared .. by byvan03: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2016
What is the father of the baby saying? The issue of who marries first has no meaning here, so you will turn him down if he proposes? You said you want the baby, keep it then.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Skin Tags / Generator And Factory Fumes Can Lead To Low Sperm Count / Public Cervix Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.