Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State (1722 Views)

Emir Zubairu Gwari To Subjects In Kaduna: "Defend Yourselves" / Everytime I Give A Speech In Kaduna, I Get Into Trouble" - Emir Sanusi Cries Out / Wanted Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Crowd In Kaduna (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by OPNblog(f): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
This was posted by a journalist when he went to kaduna to pick up some documents. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by amtaken(f): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2016
Good for randy men and loose ladies but bad for ladies who genuinely seek for hotel accommodation, for non- amorous activities.
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Funjosh(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
I trust Nigeria men, they will tick YES where they are supposed to tick NO grin
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Fulaboy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
OPNblog:
This was posted by a journalist when he went to kaduna to pick up some documents. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Kano or Kaduna
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by OPNblog(f): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Fulaboy:
Kano or Kaduna

It Kano, i mis typed it.
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 4:51am On Apr 15, 2016
cool Forcing SHARIA law down our throat USELESS religion. cool
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Forcing SHARIA law down our throat USELESS religion. cool

You must be fvcking stu.pid for saying that. This is to stop immoral acts in hotels, if your point is christianity supports immorality, that's your problem, not ours. Is it your state? Are the indigenes complaining? Or is it your fathers hotel? If it bothers you then don't go there, simple as that. Must you use it as a reason to bring religion and expose your stupidity? Mo.ron!
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You must be fvcking stu.pid for saying that. This is to stop immoral acts in hotels, if your point is christianity supports immorality, that's your problem, not ours. Is it your state? Are the indigenes complaining? Or is it your fathers hotel? If it bothers you then don't go there, simple as that. Must you use it as a reason to bring religion and expose your stupidity? Mo.ron!

cool E pain am grin grin grin grin cool

cool Insults because you cannot use your head to reason. I will have no problem with this law IF Nigeria was a theocracy. We are not a theocracy but a democracy. Separation of church and state. Once again USELESS RELIGION. If it pains you go and hug transformer. See your self below. See painment. grin grin grin grin

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool E pain am grin grin grin grin cool

cool Insults because you cannot use your head to reason. I will have no problem with this law IF Nigeria was a theocracy. We are not a theocracy but a democracy. Separation of church and state. Once again USELESS RELIGION. If it pains you go and hug transformer. See your self below. See painment. grin grin grin grin

Separation of which, Church and state? What does that have to do with this? Religion is a way of life dumbo, if our way of life doesn't permit this, respect it. Do you see us coming to your states to ban beer? You can perform whatever sort of hedonistic act you want when you go to your state, not ours. You're only portraying your religion as useless by implying it supports immoral acts. Im.becile. What you said did "pain" me, it was painful how a person could possibly be this stu.pid and repulsive.
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Separation of which, Church and state? What does that have to do with this? Religion is a way of life dumbo, if our way of life doesn't permit this, respect it. Do you see us coming to your states to ban beer? You can perform whatever sort of hedonistic act you want when you go to your state, not ours. You're only portraying your religion as useless by implying it supports immoral acts. Im.becile. What you said did "pain" me, it was painful how a person could possibly be this stu.pid and repulsive.

cool When this idiot clearly does not know the concept of separation of church and state and he tries to hide his blatant ignorance by shouting and insulting - me and my friends go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Once again USELESS RELIGION

1 Like

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool When this idiot clearly does not know the concept of separation of church and state and he tries to hide his blatant ignorance by shouting and insulting - me and my friends go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Once again USELESS RELIGION

Which friends? You think memes and pictures will hide your obvious stupidity? I'm familiar with the concept dumbo! I just don't see how it relates to the topic. Mo.ron.
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Which friends? You think memes and pictures will hide your obvious stupidity? I'm familiar with the concept dumbo! I just don't see how it relates to the topic. Mo.ron.

cool grin grin This one says he does not see how church and state relates to the topic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai grin grin grin grin

Once again USELESS RELIGION

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
Wow..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 16, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin This one says he does not see how church and state relates to the topic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai grin grin grin grin

Once again USELESS RELIGION

Seems you have an archive of pictures don't you? dweeb
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 2:48am On Apr 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Seems you have an archive of pictures don't you? dweeb

cool Yes as long as you remain in your ignorance. Once again USELESS RELIGION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 16, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool Yes as long as you remain in your ignorance. Once again USELESS RELIGION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

classless and jobless!
Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by IamAtribalist: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

classless and jobless!

cool grin grin grin I am not the one with the USELESS RELIGION grin grin grin E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: This Was Seen Somewhere In Kaduna State by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Two captains in one fuckingg ship: two constitutions in one damming country.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba: Ekuro/okuro Lalabaku Ewa / Do Yorubas And Hausas Do Masqurades Like The Igbos/Ibibios? / Trying To Peek Into The Ethnoreligious History Of Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.