Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. (63012 Views)

(hilarious Photo) When You Finally Buy Fuel / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / When You Have To Buy Fuel And Still Look Fashionable... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by brizzyng(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
korel9:
Hmmm

hahahahahaha, abi
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Sunnycliff(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
We are now appreciating the value of free rides and lifts! Much more
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by AkasGonahMani(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmm! Nigerians are really suffering.. May Allah show us d end of dis hard situation..!
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by BossDanniee(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chaiii..lol!
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by christaddicted: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Everyone with their own lister for my estate... Mind your business.. Stay for your mansion.
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Elexdallas(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
U nva c anythin
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Scarceguy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
Popcorns are normally fried in the same pot, in the same oil, at the same time and under the same heat conditions. But they do not all pop at the same time. When flood comes, fish eat ants. When flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. To make soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life. Everybody needs somebody at any one point in time. Do not despise or treat anyone with scorn when they are excelling or failing more than you. There is time for EVERYTHING and for EVERYONE. Keep TRUSTING in God and WAITING for your turn. Your time to POP will come at God's appointed time. NEVER GIVE UP .
Food for thoughts
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
Popcorns are normally fried in the
same pot, in the same oil, at the
same time and under the same heat
conditions. But they do not all pop at
the same time.
When flood comes, fish eat ants.
When flood recedes, ants eat fish.
Only time matters.
To make soap, oil is required. But to
clean oil, soap is required.
This is the irony of life. Everybody
needs
somebody at any one point in time.
Do not despise or treat anyone with
scorn when they are excelling or
failing more than you. There is time
for EVERYTHING and for EVERYONE.
Keep TRUSTING in God and WAITING
for your turn.
Your time to POP will come at God's
appointed time. NEVER GIVE UP .

Yes ooo. You are 100% on order broo.
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
God punish Buhari!!! To say buhari is an iddiot tantamounts to an insult to the real iddiots out there.
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by ogmaskman: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
the same time.
Only time matters.
needs
for your turn.

Pls I will like to share this on my Facebook wall of you don't mind.
Thought provoking.
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by mattyboy007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
Popcorns are normally fried in the same pot, in the same oil, at the same time and under the same heat conditions. But they do not all pop at the same time. When flood comes, fish eat ants. When flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. To make soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life. Everybody needs somebody at any one point in time. Do not despise or treat anyone with scorn when they are excelling or failing more than you. There is time for EVERYTHING and for EVERYONE. Keep TRUSTING in God and WAITING for your turn. Your time to POP will come at God's appointed time. NEVER GIVE UP .
NYC one bro.. #Copied#
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Larryfest(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol...4which person house na,abi wen my house turn market??
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Cokwologu(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
pricelessngel:
lol. Would love to be ur neighbor Op I have also got beautiful pair of slippers momma bought for me. We all need each other to survive, Don't get it twisted.
Why bother the op, when you can just come around and we manage my own inverter.. i really wanna see that beautiful slippers ur mom got for you..
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Light has returned to normal in my area of abuja for the past 3 days, weve bn havin it for about 20hrs a day now (knock on wood), im even scared to blink like banky w. This is after almost 2 weeks of complete blackout. Na to dey pray and fast now not to go bk to Egypt.

I'm thinking its because of d rains. We need like 5 sources of power in this country and not just being dependent on gas - bad refineries, pipeline vandals. They should think of developing coal energy plants in d SE.
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Dega128(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
the same time.
Only time matters.
needs
for your turn.

A 100 likes man
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
only in face me i face you homes. anyways...contact me for your quality okirika pants.

Hia!

Bia, Panteri ke kwanu :-/
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by kosokoadeyemi: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Funny
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Temmytea70(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Tombilly:
is my birthday show me some love

Correct your grammar and u'll see the love u'll get
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Oshotse21(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
LWKMD grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by KelvinC1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
the same time.
Only time matters.
needs
for your turn.
IF I SAY I LOVE YOU
PLEASE BELIEVE ME..
BUT NO gay THING..
NICEST UPDATE SO FAR IN 2016
#ADOYII
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by leksyib14: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Niggas be walking around duh streets with their chargers on their necks.na Anywhere they see generator cheesy
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by obomobo: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Laffs shey dem dey observe Jummat prayer inside his room
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Stanbeto: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Your head dey there
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by sammysammy111(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
KelvinC1:
IF I SAY I LOVE YOU PLEASE BELIEVE ME.. BUT NO gay THING.. NICEST UPDATE SO FAR IN 2016 #ADOYII
Tank u sir
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by sammysammy111(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=ogmaskman post=44637452]
Pls I will like to share this on my Facebook wall of you don't mind. Thought provoking. [/quo u re welcome sir, its good every one have dis consciousness
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by sammysammy111(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=ogmaskman post=44637452]
Pls I will like to share this on my Facebook wall of you don't mind. Thought provoking. [/quo u re welcome sir, its good every one have dis consciousness
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Longevo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is ridiculous!!!
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Readonee35L(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
the same time.
Only time matters.
needs
for your turn.
I noticed you did copy and paste on this post just too get likes
because your post and the thread na like rice and fun
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Skrhema: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin thats when you realize that Nigeria generator get levels. The badest/best of them all is listed below. I pass my naibor, I love my naibor, I pity my naibor, I go kill my naibor.

I love my naibor generator is the type of gen U put on every nite there is black out and u personally annouce or send ur boy to tell the whole community that gen is on. And when they come u entertain them with a nice movie.

I pity my naibor gen is the direct opposite of I love my naibor, for 1 it is normally put on after several days of black out, no movie nor announcement. Just come and charge ur phone 4 survival.

I go kill my naibor is the type of gen that its noise is heavier than German armoured car. When it is working nobody dear sleep in the community. Once off everyone begins to thank God and calmness and quiteness is restored.

My people na which one u get abi na which one ur naibor get?
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Electroweb(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
the same time.
Only time matters.
needs
for your turn.

This is really deep thinking. Nice one.
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by 2chukwu(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
peeparty:
Am sure some of us are experiencing this...

I go jus faint!!
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by amjudek: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
and what if someone goes outside and put off the fuel tap grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Most Powerful Pictures Taken In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.