Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life (2054 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by unapapadeycraze: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
1. Estharfabian: this lady is shy in real life, i've not seen her but i'm sure she is as beautiful as fvck. Y'all should hear her speak, she sounds shy and you could tell she is in real life. Though her comments here are usually ferocious, some even call her a feminist, i guess all that ends here, it doesn't transcend into real life.

Btw, where is ya pic? Show me ya picture, i hp i won't be disappointed, dis wan wey i don dey hype ya beauty.

2. Onstelly: she is currently my most beautiful nairalander. She gat a succulent boobz, nice cleavage.

I don't know much abt her but from her appearance, you will know she is the shy type.

3. Lalasti.clala.: dats why he can't show us his pictures cos he is very shy. I dare him to upload his real picture as his dp.

Add yours. Those are the few people i know, mayb as time passes by, i will get to unravel more shy nairalanders.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Unapapadeycraze

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by unapapadeycraze: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
HateU2:

you are the most jobless nairalander i know.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
If you stupidity could be converted to fuel it would power the generating sets of 12 states in Nigeria for 3 good days.
rotfwl
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

[s][/s]you are the most jobless nairalander i know[s][/s]
It's a crime to call ur moniker when people call my moniker Hateu2, u see cheesy
Not that hard
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Yuneehk(f): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
If you stupidity could be converted to fuel it would power the generating sets of 12 states in Nigeria for 3 good days.
Take it easy nao grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by osesology(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Online psycologist, I hail thee.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Truckpusher(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
grin grin grin smh
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Truckpusher(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

Hi tongue
Gerarahia menh ! Your bad mouth can kill an entire battalion. grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by alobright17(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
If your stupidity could be converted to fuel it would power the generating sets of 12 states in Nigeria for 3 good days.
Is his stupidity that much to power a whole 12 state? grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
1. Estharfabian: this lady is shy in real life, i've not seen her but i'm sure she is as beautiful as fvck. Y'all should hear her speak, she sounds shy and you could tell she is in real life. Though her comments here are usually ferocious, some even call her a feminist, i guess all that ends here, it doesn't transcend into real life.

Btw, where is ya pic? Show me ya picture, i hp i won't be disappointed, dis wan wey i don dey hype ya beauty.

2. Onstelly: she is currently my most beautiful nairalander. She gat a succulent boobz, nice cleavage.

I don't know much abt her but from her appearance, you will know she is the shy type.

3. Lalasti.clala.: dats why he can't show us his pictures cos he is very shy. I dare him to upload his real picture as his dp.

Add yours. Those are the few people i know, mayb as time passes by, i will get to unravel more shy nairalanders.
You are very shy.
I know ur type, hiding behind nairaland forum talking anyhow but outside u are tongue-tied like zombie. Abi i lie? undecided

being shy ain't bad, but let ur offline personality be d same online
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Truckpusher(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

LOL. How are you? wink
Menh ! I just dey like dele. grin

How your side nau ? wink
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by firstking01(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
If your stupidity could be converted to fuel it would power the generating sets of 12 states in Nigeria for 3 good days.
tell this to your fulani brother in aso rock and leave the op aloneundecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

Na God o. This one when e be like say na the biblical dark times we dey so, considering our harsh economy and the appalling rate at which our murderous islamic brothers slaughter our people anyhow.

Do you remember moi?
It's indeed a perilous time my dear sister but we are just passing through a phase as a nation that is yet to forge into oneness - We will pass through worse before another generation unborn can rip the fruit of our labour. In every civilization , you'll always have the builders , destroyers and the keepers . We must strive to build a better nation else it would be chaos and waste of lives and properties . I also think that all regions should adopt fiscal federalism , it will reduce the burden but it's not yet uhuru .
I remember you as one bad mouthed lady with a weird romantic side inside you , a charismatic persona I can't explain right here. smiley
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Truckpusher:
Menh ! I just dey like dele. grin

How your side nau ? wink
shocked shocked shocked u still dey?
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
grin.....Nah,You think bout FreeBSD
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Truckpusher(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked shocked u still dey?
I dey kampe . grin

How far nau ? The toto dun lose alignment abi e still dey catch like trap ? cheesy

Same old me Menh !!! grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Truckpusher:
I dey kampe . grin

How far nau ? The toto dun lose alignment abi e still dey catch like trap ? cheesy

Same old me Menh !!! grin
Gud to knw u r okay cheesy thought u went to sambisa cheesy

Which toto?

I knw u r still d old u,u can never change cheesy
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by ireneony(f): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
shocked grin see punchline grin
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

I've seen that blackëtt boy use this exact metaphor last year albeit slightly different.

Thanks to my eidetic memory I now know who you are.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by joseph1832(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I've seen that blackëtt boy use this exact metaphor last year albeit slightly different.

Thanks to my eidetic memory I now know who you are.
For ur mind u be Robert Langdon abi. tongue LOL.
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
And the whole 36states for a day cheesy you have been bashing alotta people fa
Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

Your discerning muscles are still undergoing training, your discerning capabilities ends where mine begins.
Even if albert's IQ was bestowed upon you, you would fail at best to smoke me out.

Albert Einstein wasn't a sleuth - so how would his IQ make one a better detective? Your analogies are as weak as 7 days.
Olodo...being a member of the Triple Nine society doesn't make you a Philip Marlowe - it solely depends on your observation skills and the amount of time and pizzazz you have in unearthing the proverbial can of worms...

Observation skills I have - but time I do not have.
Even if I did have time you won't be the cynosure of my fit of pique.

If you are not Blackëtt or Missclāssy then you are an aficionado and an exact cc.
You curse around and write exactly like them - your mannerisms are akin as well.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairalanders That Are Shy In Real Life by hifaif1: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

Chai!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Highly Attractive Things In Women / When karma calls... Has This Ever Happened To You Before ? / Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.