Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,354 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics (73919 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Olajumoke Orisaguna along with her husband, Sunday and two children, Grace and Precious has moved into their luxury Surulere (Lagos) apartment.

Sujimoto Construction, the company that got her the apartment (rent and furnishing) for five years, told us that the finishing touches are being dabbed on the abode. And in a matter of days, the three –bedroom pad will be occupied.

The 27 year-old lucky damsel – discovered in February after the photo bombed TY Bello’s shoot of Tinie Tempah in Yaba area of Lagos – had moved from the hotel in Sabo, Yaba (Lagos) where she had made home in the last few weeks.

Before then, she was squatting at Liberty Bakery (on Commercial Avenue, Sabo) along with scores of hawkers.

Orisaguna, a hair stylist from Iree (Osun) had come to Lagos in January (her second adventure in the mega city) following closure of the Polytechnic and dwindling sales.

Now with various endorsements and gifts running into millions (from Payporte, Shirleys’s Confectionaries, Stanbic IBTC, Sujumoto Construction, Divine Eldocuments and Mrs. Abiodun Obakin of Biobak Restaurant, among others), another endorsement will be unveiled next week.

Here are more photos of her family inside the building:

https://starttells.com/2016/04/12/olajumoke-orisaguna-moves-into-her-sujimoto-mansion-shares-interior-pics/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Acidosis(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
...not bad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by DeanSim: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wish her blessed abode.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Pheals(f): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2016

nice one !!! Y not take pictures of well furnished places

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by amiskurie(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pheals or Phelps.... Well don o

The mod that will ban u is shittin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Pheals(f): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
amiskurie:
Pheals or Phelps.... Well don o

The mod that will ban u is shittin

wetin I do na tongue if any mod try amh he go fall inside toilet

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by amiskurie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Amen though,even if them no ban u.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by darlenese(f): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lucky family î

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Pheals(f): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
amiskurie:

Amen though,even if them no ban u.

Bro or u hhave got one of them as friends !! undecided ...... So what is my offence

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
jummy congrat ooo

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by tameera(f): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Really nice indeed!!

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
I thank God for her life but in all of this, what was her husband doing before she rose to fame? Some men can be proudly shameless.

undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by amiskurie(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

INFACT CURSE THEM,I WILL SAY AMEN.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by lekpaboy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
she's favored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by ITSaWRAPPP: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
So happy for her. God keep you and your family in Jesus name

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by meshacha1: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by odinese(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
[size=16pt]how many men Don fùck this olajumoke sef? [/size]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Mrvirgin(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
If u think dere is scarcity in this country, just let God pick ur call d way HE picked Olajumoke's call

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by yinkslinks(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
she isnt looking happy cus she has cheated on her hubby grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by DBossNG(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Where is the luxury in the apartment?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Olukologia(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Destiny cant be changed, time can only be delayed. God dont forget me and my family ooo. Congrats to Aunty Jummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by MadCow1: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
5 years rent!!

Jumoke had better quickly buy a house before this her fame wears out o!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Poor guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by ipreach: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
good for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Seunpaul01(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
I pray she enjoys her fame nd fortune for long. This is a time for her hubby to double his hardwork.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by BossDanniee(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Congrats o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by crazygod(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
This is undiluted favour in its purest form. Cos really, I dnt see wat folks are seeing in her. I mean she aint all that. It simply proves that God is behind this

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by NaLaugh: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why does the title say "mansion"?

What's the point sensationalizing a simple story?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by Santiago3636(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Luxury

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics by pinkiberry(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
I know she will be wishing she arnt married with kids. I know that feeling.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.