Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. (882 Views)

FG To Generate Electricity From Uranium: Facts About Uranium You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Do you know you can generate cool cash when you redirect advert placements to the Nigeria Media outfit. About 10% of advert sum goes direct to
you bank account without much stress.

On daily basis Nigeria media outfits published adverts, while not utilize this (10%) commission offer to boost your bank account.

The procedure is very simple, all that is required from you is to search for advertisers and redirect their adverts to me for publication on local media i.e news print and receive 10% of advert sum in your bank account.

For interested partners contact me via saynedu@gmail.com
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Do you know you can generate cool cash when you redirect advert placements to the Nigeria Media outfit. About 10% of advert sum goes direct to

On daily basis Nigeria media outfits published adverts, while not utilize this (10%) commission offer to boost your bank account.

The procedure is very simple, all that is required from you is to search for advertisers and redirect their adverts to me for publication on local media i.e news print and receive 10% of advert sum in your bank account.

Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2016
++
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by illusionsbyafo(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2016
How
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016

Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2016

Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
contact me 08034333124
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
still available
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2016
What is expected from you is to liaise with advertisers to get them to advertise in any of our media channels, with the right advert rate for a particular advert size and the date they want their adverts published in our newspapers and you co-ordinate payment for the advert, once payment is made and advert published you get 10% of advert cost into your bank
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
interested persons contact me on saynedu@gmail.com 08034333124
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 5:19pm On May 04, 2016
Challenge your present situation by doing positive things you have never done before that is the only way you can aspire to greater heights, "COME LETS WORK TOGETHER"
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
YES WE CAN
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu: 3:40pm On May 09, 2016
08034333124 or saynedu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

closed / 5 Baby Websites To Help Expecting Nigerian Mothers / My Panasonic TV Detects Decoder Channels. Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.