Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (8966 Views)

Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
This post might seem a little similar with what you’ve heard over time concerning Adsense application and approval but I’ll still like to summarize my own experience of the process. It had a couple of rough, disheartening moments but I thank God I prevailed. And as for those who are still applying, keep trying, correcting mistakes and surely you will get approved someday.

I actually started blogging late last year though I had a blog before which I shut down due to personal reasons. This one is co-owned with my friend who is a DJ and a professional PR. I started blogging with blogger using domain name www.themchub..com , later changed my domain name to www.themchub.com and then to WordPress. You can read the full story here- My Journey from Blogger to WordPress.

To cut the long story short, every blogger’s dream is to get approved by Adsense because apart from the income that comes from it, you feel satisfied you’ve done a good job for Google to find you worthy of their approval. After 4 months of blogging and moving from blogger to wordpress with a mixed niche, we applied for Google Adsense. After about 3 days, we got a reject mail, saying we couldn’t get approved because we violated the webmasters’ policy. We also tried applying for Infolinks and also got rejected. We were dismayed!

Me and my co-owner went back to the slates, read the policy, and deleted the posts which violated their policy. To be specific, a post on gambling. After that, we went into the education niche, made like 15 posts on that, restructured our categories, made a few other posts and re-applied for Infolinks first. After 24 hours, we got approved. Our joy knew no bounds. We were happy because at least Infolinks found us worthy and also because that was a sign we would probably get approved by Google.

A week later, we disabled Infolinks ads from our website (because Adsense doesn’t like competition) and then we re-applied for Google Adsense. It took longer than normal this time for us to get a response mail. We expected a reply within 3 days like the previous one but we had a wait an extra day and a half. True to our predictions, we got approved. Finally, it was done! We felt so achieved and were so happy. Now, we’re working on building our traffic and hopefully we get an ice breaker soon.

For bloggers who are still getting rejected by Google, I stand do be disproved though, but I feel it is easier to get approved if you are on a paid hosting and domain because I heard Google doesn’t take blogger blogs so seriously. But I have still heard cases of people who get approved on blogger so don’t be discouraged, its just my piece. Also, have neatly spread out categories, have a niche, have unique posts of about 500 words each, don’t copy from other websites, avoid having broken links too, have a nice theme, design and readable fonts. That should be just about what you need to get approved by Google.

I wish you all the best. Goodluck. Happy Blogging!!

Source: http://www.themchub.com/2016/04/my-adsense-story/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
This thread https://www.nairaland.com/2438717/goodnews-adsense-applicantsget-adsense-approved guided me a lot in getting my AdSense approval. I contacted the thread owner, chuzzyblog on whatsapp and he gave me guidelines. I want to appreciate him for taking the time to explain all he knew to me. smiley smiley smiley

I most probably wouldn't have gotten approved without his help. Once again sir, let me take the time to appreciate you on this thread. I thank you a lot for your your help. You are a mentor, even if you don't know it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by fleps(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Readability of that blog is very poor on PC. Try darkening the font or change it.

And also check how it has impacted on readership so far. Using Google Analytics, check your daily bounce rate. Is the homepage the most visited? Are mobile users staying longer than PC users? ETC

Nice design by the way. It's unique!

3 Likes

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by OnWebTech: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
haryomikun:
This thread https://www.nairaland.com/2438717/goodnews-adsense-applicantsget-adsense-approved guided me a lot in getting my AdSense approval. I contacted the thread owner, chuzzyblog on whatsapp and he gave me guidelines. I want to appreciate him for taking the time to explain all he knew to me. smiley smiley smiley

I most probably wouldn't have gotten approved without his help. Once again sir, let me take the time to appreciate you on this thread. I thank you a lot for your your help. You are a mentor, even if you don't know it.

Oya go and make money with your adsense before you thank seun of nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
OnWebTech:

Oya go and make money with your adsense before you thank seun of nairaland

Loool. Thanks boss

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
fleps:
Readability of that blog is very poor on PC. Try darkening the font or change it.

And also check how it has impacted on readership so far. Using Google Analytics, check your daily bounce rate. Is the homepage the most visited? Are mobile users staying longer than PC users? ETC

Nice design by the way. It's unique!
Ohh. U re talking about the readability when you first view the homepage. The fonts look better when you re actually reading a post.

I know. I always check my google analytics. Had ups and downs. Had like 20 users with 88 PV before. At other times it could be 50 users with 80... It depends on the posts I make and the audience I target.

Bounce rate has been as low as 40% before too.

Meanwhile, if you need a unique web designer like Thomsyne holla on +2347068416632

Am his manager grin grin grin

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Caspian22(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Congrats. I pray I get approved when I apply next week o

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Caspian22:
Congrats. I pray I get approved when I apply next week o

I hope so for you too bro. *Hugs him*

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by RichYoungNigger(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Making money with AdSense in Nigeria is very hard.

I'm based in New York and my blog is not up to 3 months and I've made $2,000.

My blog got accepted within 2 days of creation with only one post on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by brunofarad(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Ok
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by zico4real22: 6:26am On Apr 14, 2016
nice one
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by stpat1(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2016
The fonts used on your website makes reading kinda stressful and uneasy. I had to strain my eyes to even read up to the 3rd line. Also too bright.
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by BossDanniee(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Congrats o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by makazona(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2016
I am happy for you...i am on the way

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Generalmac(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2016
Do you think I can get approved with .com.ng domain?
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by suyamasta(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2016
@Op why did you switch to wordpress?
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by bongolistik(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Google don't take their own self product Blogger serious! You must be kidding for saying that

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2016
HI haryomikun

Your platform doesn't determine if Adsense will approve you or not. I even wonder how you expect Adsense to reject bloggers using it's own product (Blogger.com) for blogging. You can start writing about kittycat and gambling and see if Adsense will spare you because you are using WordPress. Your content is what matters....

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Timoviral(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2016
why do you say that google hate there very own blogger?

i am currently appalling for adsense with my blog www.song.com.ng (blogger)

i will come back here to tell you the remaining story

i will be accepted in a very shot time.
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by alexisgist(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2016
haryomikun:

Can I have that chuzzyblog contact... And also yours you shouldn't decline bro help your fellow blogger
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by joey150(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2016
Why is everybody blogging?
I dont even take y'all serious..hoping to blow like linda just like that....

And nobody does anything unique...all copy nd paste.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by miqos02(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2016
goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by fromnigeria(m): 8:18am On Apr 14, 2016
hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by GodMode: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by AdekunleSegun(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2016
booking
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Pikazo(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone, pls can someone help me review my blog so I can improve on it

www.tipsnbit..com.ng
www.coxslot.com

Thanks wud appreciate
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by futurerex: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2016
joey150:
Why is everybody doing blogging? I dont even take y'all serious..hoping to blow like linda just like that....
And nobody does anything unique...all copy nd paste.
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Congratulations.
Take some time to visit my YouTube channel today.
Expressing myself through my music.
www.youtube.com/ijbeatsstudios

Subscribe and share your views.
Thank you wink
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by nenergy(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Making money with AdSense in Nigeria is very hard.

I'm based in New York and my blog is not up to 3 months and I've made $2,000.

My blog got accepted within 2 days of creation with only one post on it
Link to your blog please?
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by drss1(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2016
abeg which niche get d highest income rate i wan create blog on phones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Bloggers Give Up. / Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston / Hot Cheat: How To Get MTN 3000 Airtime, 100 SMS And 100MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.