Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (8962 Views)

Google Approved My Adsense Application:::: 1month Website / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Thomsyne(m): 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
masterplan303:
bros like how many page view do you have perday before you apply for the adsense.
Traffic doesn't matter in AdSense application and approval

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by lightdotcom: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
haryomikun:
This post might seem a little similar with what you’ve heard over time concerning Adsense application and approval but I’ll still like to summarize my own experience of the process. It had a couple of rough, disheartening moments but I thank God I prevailed. And as for those who are still applying, keep trying, correcting mistakes and surely you will get approved someday.

I actually started blogging late last year though I had a blog before which I shut down due to personal reasons. This one is co-owned with my friend who is a DJ and a professional PR. I started blogging with blogger using domain name www.themchub..com , later changed my domain name to www.themchub.com and then to WordPress. You can read the full story here- My Journey from Blogger to WordPress.

To cut the long story short, every blogger’s dream is to get approved by Adsense because apart from the income that comes from it, you feel satisfied you’ve done a good job for Google to find you worthy of their approval. After 4 months of blogging and moving from blogger to wordpress with a mixed niche, we applied for Google Adsense. After about 3 days, we got a reject mail, saying we couldn’t get approved because we violated the webmasters’ policy. We also tried applying for Infolinks and also got rejected. We were dismayed!

Me and my co-owner went back to the slates, read the policy, and deleted the posts which violated their policy. To be specific, a post on gambling. After that, we went into the education niche, made like 15 posts on that, restructured our categories, made a few other posts and re-applied for Infolinks first. After 24 hours, we got approved. Our joy knew no bounds. We were happy because at least Infolinks found us worthy and also because that was a sign we would probably get approved by Google.

A week later, we disabled Infolinks ads from our website (because Adsense doesn’t like competition) and then we re-applied for Google Adsense. It took longer than normal this time for us to get a response mail. We expected a reply within 3 days like the previous one but we had a wait an extra day and a half. True to our predictions, we got approved. Finally, it was done! We felt so achieved and were so happy. Now, we’re working on building our traffic and hopefully we get an ice breaker soon.

For bloggers who are still getting rejected by Google, I stand do be disproved though, but I feel it is easier to get approved if you are on a paid hosting and domain because I heard Google doesn’t take blogger blogs so seriously. But I have still heard cases of people who get approved on blogger so don’t be discouraged, its just my piece. Also, have neatly spread out categories, have a niche, have unique posts of about 500 words each, don’t copy from other websites, avoid having broken links too, have a nice theme, design and readable fonts. That should be just about what you need to get approved by Google.

I wish you all the best. Goodluck. Happy Blogging!!

Source: http://www.themchub.com/2016/04/my-adsense-story/
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Generalmac(m): 5:46am On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:
This post might seem a little similar with what you’ve heard over time concerning Adsense application and approval but I’ll still like to summarize my own experience of the process. It had a couple of rough, disheartening moments but I thank God I prevailed. And as for those who are still applying, keep trying, correcting mistakes and surely you will get approved someday.

I actually started blogging late last year though I had a blog before which I shut down due to personal reasons. This one is co-owned with my friend who is a DJ and a professional PR. I started blogging with blogger using domain name www.themchub..com , later changed my domain name to www.themchub.com and then to WordPress.

Source: http://www.themchub.com/2016/04/my-adsense-story/

Bro, are you still using infolinks together with Adsense?
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Generalmac:

Bro, are you still using infolinks together with Adsense?
Hehehehehe. Have not tried it yet sha. Ah still dey fear

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Tem12:

Congrats bro.

I love your blog theme.

is it paid or free??
My co-owner did the design. You need talent like that, whatsapp or call me on +2347068416632 grin
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2016
leo1234:

So all those saying you must have at least 10 posts with 5000 words are just speculating

Please help me review www.okmedics.com I want to apply too.
I bought my domain name through wordpress and my site is not self hosted.
Thanks
Dey dere. You didn't remember this one said hes in USA. Person wey dey Naija dey compare in self to person wey dey america

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
nikeblog:
Approved, no ad yet
Hehe... Check your browser well please. Something must have gone wrong in it.
Ads that have been showing since when

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2016
appsintell:
Guys forget adsense. ...get into affiliate marketing. ...i create apps and make ar least $100 pet app...app could be on any interest topic like...dog lovers. ..single parents. ...etc. ..then you promote affiliate offers related to those topic. .and you make bank. ...daily. ..forget this blogging headache. ..Google play store is untapped market people don't know......message if interested
Affiliate marketing is waaaaay harder bro. Its recommended for adults. Not person like me wey be student and all my friends are begging me for ordinary garri. You need people who are financially buoyant and also have trust in you. It takes years

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2016
pepigeorge:
Google has rejected my application severally
Read our post and you might get a clue to what's wrong.

Besides, if you are on news or entertainment niche, it's virtually impossible to be approved. News niche is plagued by plagiarism

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by appsintell: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

Affiliate marketing is waaaaay harder bro. Its recommended for adults. Not person like me wey be student and all my friends are begging me for ordinary garri. You need people who are financially buoyant and also have trust in you. It takes years

affiliate r marketing harder?? Check out CPA marketing. ...young lad you don't ve to sell yourself short as a student that's the best time to make bank. ..send me a msg let me guide you. ..being a student as nothing to do with making money online. ..there's no bigman. ..
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
appsintell:

affiliate r marketing harder?? Check out CPA marketing. ...young lad you don't ve to sell yourself short as a student that's the best time to make bank. ..send me a msg let me guide you. ..being a student as nothing to do with making money online. ..there's no bigman. ..

Send me ur number

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by leo1234(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

Dey dere. You didn't remember this one said hes in USA. Person wey dey Naija dey compare in self to person wey dey america
Ok
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by leo1234(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

Ok
. Thanks
Hope I can still apply for adsense even though my site is hosted on wordpress?
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
leo1234:

Ok
. Thanks
Hope I can still apply for adsense even though my site is hosted on wordpress?
No need. If you are not self hosted they won't consider u

www.themchub.com
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by appsintell: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
haryomikun:

Send me ur number

add me on whatapp. ..+16477600363.....Guys if you are serious about making money online let's chat....
Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
JideTheBlogger

OMG!!!! Are you Jide, the owner of Ogbongeblog? Kaiiiii!!!
Na you quote me? On my damn thread?!!!!! I am honored!!!! grin grin grin

*Starts dancing*
Baba no vex oh, that day wey you quote me, I dey sleep. Nah my co-owner for my blog, Thomsyne call me for phone wake me up say our thread make FP. na why my brain no dey stabilised. No vex say ah no give you maximum respect!! cheesy cheesy

Baba Tuale! Five gbosa for you ohh! *prostrates fully to him*

www.themchub.com

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by permanentgrace(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Making money with AdSense in Nigeria is very hard.

I'm based in New York and my blog is not up to 3 months and I've made $2,000.

My blog got accepted within 2 days of creation with only one post on it

I never believe any post from you. Your posts are always filled with lies.

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by Ajusshi: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
haryomikun:
JideTheBlogger

OMG!!!! Are you Jide, the owner of Ogbongeblog? Kaiiiii!!!
Na you quote me? On my damn thread?!!!!! I am honored!!!! grin grin grin

*Starts dancing*
Baba no vex oh, that day wey you quote me, I dey sleep. Nah my co-owner for my blog, Thomsyne call me for phone wake me up say our thread make FP. na why my brain no dey stabilised. No vex say ah no give you maximum respect!! cheesy cheesy

Baba Tuale! Five gbosa for you ohh! *prostrates fully to him*

www.themchub.com
Na protraing him go chop? abi yu neva hear say him just marry finish and still dea collect gift?
Abeg wire something to Jide and his new iyawo..

Back to business, i'm planning to open a politics blog (not the regular propaganda and gossip type we have around all over the place), it gotta be a unique first of its kind.
Do google accept politics blog? What advice CANDID do you have for me?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by WEMS(f): 11:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
too many views to adsense approval...but am sure i got 2 adsense approvals with one blog submission within 3days....its all about knowing the trick..adsense nigeria I may not guarantee you but that of US is a sure bro...you can learn how to create these urself...always drink deep cos little learning is a dangerous thing..08064919517

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Ajusshi:

Na protraing him go chop? abi yu neva hear say him just marry finish and still dea collect gift?
Abeg wire something to Jide and his new iyawo..

Back to business, i'm planning to open a politics blog (not the regular propaganda and gossip type we have around all over the place), it gotta be a unique first of its kind.
Do google accept politics blog? What advice CANDID do you have for me?

Thanks in advance.

Ehen. me no sabi say baba just marry oh. Anyways JideTheBlogger more grease (or is it Grace??) to your elbow.
Wishing you a 'lived happily ever after' life

So far you have unique posts baba THAT ADHERES TO GOOGLE'S WEBMASTER RULES, it'll be approved....
Read my article through and it will most probably help you. Contact me on whatsapp +2347068416632 if you experience any difficulties.

You are welcome in advance grin

http://Www.themchub.com

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2016
permanentgrace:

I never believe any post from you. Your posts are always filled with lies.
Loooool Nah so d nigga be?? grin

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by permanentgrace(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
haryomikun:

Loooool Nah so d nigga be?? grin

That dude is so unreal. Almost everything about him is fake...including the air he breathes

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne by haryomikun(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Aminat508

My whatsapp number is +2347068416632

I can't reply PMs. Soemthings wrong with my email

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Bloggers Give Up. / Download All PHP Video Tutorials By Thenewboston / Hot Cheat: How To Get MTN 3000 Airtime, 100 SMS And 100MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.