Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,972 members, 7,803,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. (6691 Views)

Ladies, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Man That's A Virgin? / Guys, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Woman That's A Virgin? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Deep penetration and deep thrust make it possible for the cervix to be stimulated. Not all women find this pleasant - indeed, the usual advice to men is not to thrust deeply because it can be painful for a women, if he hits her cervix. However, there are significant number of women who find that cervical stimulation - often when they are highly aroused- is actually the key to triggering orgasm.

It follows that the deeper the penetration offered by a position, the more effective it will be in helping these women reach orgasm.

It must be clearly understood here, that effective deep penetration can only be achieved if the the joystick is properly erect and hard.

Caution: play safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Fmartin(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Deep penetration can help u hit d 'center of gravity'

2 Likes

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fmartin:
Deep penetration can help u hit d 'center of gravity'
hmmm
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Islamicpope(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
which centre of gravity? dis is a serious matter
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Islamicpope:
which centre of gravity? dis is a serious matter
of course is serious matter
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
viewing this topic 'adaure4eva

1 Like

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
correct..... one. notin do #longee joystick

1 Like

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
I expect dis 2 com in simple english

If she needs a deep penetration why not force ur arms in
Mtchew
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2016
I
canymix:
viewing this topic 'adaure4eva
hmmm
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I expect dis 2 com in simple english

If she needs a deep penetration why not force ur arms in

Mtchew
really?
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:01am On Apr 13, 2016
J
Kingpinukecy:
correct..... one. notin do #longee joystick
hard and erect.
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by sundoj08(m): 2:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Might as well use a pestle undecided

1 Like

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 13, 2016
What of those of us with 2 inch King kongs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Heryorh: 5:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:
lmao
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

it can be addressed.
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:45am On Apr 13, 2016
sundoj08:
Might as well use a pestle undecided
really?
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by lonelydora: 6:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

You are cunningly asking about Davido. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2016
wat of those ones wey don become well
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by hardbody: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Deep penetration and deep thrust make it possible for the cervix to be stimulated. Not all women find this pleasant - indeed, the usual advice to men is not to thrust deeply because it can be painful for a women, if he hits her cervix. However, there are significant number of women who find that cervical stimulation - often when they are highly aroused- is actually the key to triggering orgasm.

It follows that the deeper the penetration offered by a position, the more effective it will be in helping these women reach orgasm.

It must be clearly understood here, that effective deep penetration can only be achieved if the the joystick is properly erect and hard.

Caution: play safe.

If the rod is erect and hard,yes. But what of the depth of the pool? If it is unfathomable like an abyss then what? Just asking

4 Likes

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2016
hardbody:

If the rod is erect and hard,yes. But what of the depth of the pool? If it is unfathomable like an abyss then what? Just asking
yes of course some individuals can possess an extra-ordinary "depth of the pool" no doubt, but I tell you my friend, that is where a certain sex position is applied in order to draw the "depth of the pool" closer, that can cause her to achieve orgasm quickly or fast,and also the skill of the individual (man) involved and once again no matter the position applied during sexual intercourse, the hardness and erectness of the joystick cannot be taken for granted, less orgasm can never be achieved or achieved ontime.

Quote me anywhere. For the type of sex position that can bring about quick orgasm and for hard erection as well as eradication of PE, you can give me a call.
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by totaldiva: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Wetin I dey do here? Guys talk! lipsrsealed
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by hardbody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2016
chriskosherbal:
yes of course some individuals can possess an extra-ordinary "depth of the pool" no doubt, but I tell you my friend, that is where a certain sex position is applied in order to draw the "depth of the pool" closer, that can cause her to achieve orgasm quickly or fast,and also the skill of the individual (man) involved and once again no matter the position applied during sexual intercourse, the hardness and erectness of the joystick cannot be taken for granted, less orgasm can never be achieved or achieved ontime.

Quote me anywhere. For the type of sex position that can bring about quick orgasm and for hard erection as well as eradication of PE, you can give me a call.

Noted. On the last offer, thanks but no thanks. I can always freestyle in any pool of my choice. I am a master swimmer in my own right. : wink
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
totaldiva:
Wetin I dey do here? Guys talk! lipsrsealed
really, but you are already here,so you can learn and pass it to your spouse.
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
E
hardbody:

Noted. On the last offer, thanks but no thanks. I can always freestyle in any pool of my choice. I am a master swimmer in my own right. : wink
Ok ooo
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
lonelydora:

You are cunningly asking about Davido. grin grin
hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by drinkmorewater: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
My ex babe never liked deep penetration, "its always hurting her". sad
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by freshkik(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vanquay:

King kong and 2inch cannot be in the same sentence angry... Call it something else like needle, big eraser, little finger et al

1 Like

Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:42am On Apr 14, 2016
drinkmorewater:
My babe doesn't like deep penetration, its always hurting her. sad
when you study my post very well, I was a able to explain that not all women love deep penetrations, so study your woman and give her what she wants, but there are advantages to those who love deep penetrations.
Re: The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:44am On Apr 14, 2016
freshkik:

King kong and 2inch cannot be in the same sentence angry... Call it something else like needle, big eraser, little finger et al
you are very funny.

(1) (Reply)

There's Something I Noticed About Girls Which Is Bad...... / What Exactly Is "wife Material"? / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.