Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) (33381 Views)

What Is The Official Colour To Paint A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory / Nigeria To Establish A Development Bank / I Spotted A Bottle Of Pepsi On Konga Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
In Nigeria today, we are privileged to have good business men and women all around us however some few people still fail in growing their businesses. I'm going to show us step by step how to own a water production line and some other fruit juice production line.

Welcome on board.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by AK6464(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
front seat,

1 Like

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by Osgilliat(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Following.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
The major reason for setting up a business is to maximize profit at reduced cost.

How ever maximizing profit at reduced cost in Nigeria can sometimes be very challenging for entrepreneurs to achieve due to the following reasons.

I will point out one by one...
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
In few years back I hustled and struggled looking for white collar jobs while working as an auditor... with a small but semi-structured Audit firm in Lagos not until 2014 I virtually got a good job with a world class organisation.

But then, I really worked towards establishing my own Firm.....
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
I started a company called Roselle Fruit Juice and then started producing Water, zobo, and other fruit juice....
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Back to subject of discussion.

The major challenge for entrepreneurs in this aspect is:

1. Unavailability of production raw materials.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Venturing into this kind of business, you must look at the challenges involved before any other thing. Raw material is key and it involves various types and qualities...
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
Every business set up in Nigeria has its own challenges and pure water production business is not an exception. After tackling the issue of Raw material very well, we have another major challenge which is Finance.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Other important issues to be considered are:

*Manpower

*Management

*Government policies

*Competition

*Electricity

*Clean water

*Accessible road

*Efficient transport system.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
PURE WATER PRODUCTION IS A SEASONAL BUSINESS:

Packaged water production in Nigeria is a seasonal business and as such one should expect high sales during the dry seasons (from October every year to April the following year). And expect low sales during the raining season (from May to September). Though some people record large turn over and profits all round the year.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
PURE WATER PRODUCTION BUSINESS IS ALSO VERY COMPETITIVE:

A good investor must be aware that the pure water production business is very competitive.

In the last few years a lot of Nigerians have found pure water production a very lucrative business and such you now have so many pure water production outfit scattered all over Nigeria.

The proliferation pure water production business in Nigeria has brought about stiff competition in the packaged water industry in the country and that is the main reason why the price of a sachet of pure water remained at N5 even in the face of rising cost of production and packaging materials.

But, a sachet of pure water in Lagos is now N10 and a bag is now being sold between N80 to N120, this is due to the recent removal of fuel subsidy by the federal government.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
HOW TO MANAGE PURE WATER BUSINESS FOR MAXIMUM PROFIT.

To make maximum profit from pure water production in Nigeria, there must be an effective production management and marketing system in place.

With a sound production management and marketing system I’m sure you will indeed be able to overcome most of the challenges listed above.

My cousin really made millions in this investment that I became so envious... I mean the mney was just coming for a guy of his age about 28 years
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE ABOUT MANAGING A PURE WATER / BOTTLED WATER BUSINESS:

With sound management & maintenance culture in place, your business will attract serious minded people to work with you.

You have little to worry about.

Your staff will put in their best before letting you know there is a problem.

Efficient management will make your employed marketers to be proactive and monitor customers without being told.

Make sure your workers come to work early and on regular basis.

Most importantly, make sure every worker mind his or her own business, so to increase efficiency and less time for gossips.

Also make sure you motivate your Packers, drivers and marketers to work more in order to meet production and sales target.

Above all make sure your product is of high quality, sell at a reasonable price and put in a good customer relation system in place to keep customers coming back for your product. (Contact me for a guide on this)

Also, NOTE that your presence is very important to the success of your pure water business. Therefore you make sure you have some measure of control of your business or employ somebody is trust ward to manage it for you.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
To be continued....

For more info please contact me on +2348160405657 or email @ samdollas2004@yahoo.com
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Your comments and questions are welcomed, got lots of calls coming in already. For a comprehensive report, set up cost analysis and break down, management plan and budget please contact me any time of the day or night via +2348160405657 or email samdollas2004@yahoo.com
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Can you list the equipment to set this up and possible sourcing contacts
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'll be taking the process step by step, however, like I said if you are interested in the comprehensive feasibility study and other relevant documents just drop your contact here or contact me. I'm here to serve 'cos someone else helped me via a social media platform like this.

I'm sure looking at the report/study will inspire you to start this business vision. Actually, I was inspired when I first saw it. Banks and investors will love to work with you too...
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by JamiuO: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
I am interested in the business.

Kindly send the feasibility study to my email address below:

jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please this is to state here categorically that this service cost a token compared to the projected income per hour/day/month/year. This is FYI. Only serious investors and business minded are allowed to contact me. However I'll still continue with the lecture to give a brief view on this investment. The comprehensive study/report/guideline will go far to give you an edge over every others... Trust me. Thank you.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
REQUIREMENTS

1.FACTORY SPACE.
Chose a favorable location where you can site your business easily and
produce pure water/bottle water easily.

The factory and its surrounding should be very hygienic and must meet
NAFDAC requirement.

This is where you will carryout all production activities and your site must have of the following sections.

Production Room: A room where the actual production of sachet and bottled water activities takes place.

Boiling Room: The boiling room is a place where the plastic bottles are properly washed with hot water and sterilized.

Storage Room: This is the room where finished goods are stored before distribution.

Raw materials Room: In the raw materials room, there you keep production raw materials e.g sachet water nylon, empty plastic bottles and water purification chemicals etc.

Clock Room: This is the changing room where your staff will keep their personal belongings and also where they can change their clothes.

Office: This is where you and the administrative staff will stay to keep records and also to attend to customers.

Toilets and bathroom. This is particularly very important, it is a must have in your factory for hygiene purpose. Without providing toilets in your site for staff NAFDAC will not give you approve to operate a bottled water production business in Nigeria.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
REQUIREMENTS continued

2. DIESEL POWER GENERATOR.

To ensure steady power supply, you need a standby generator as an alternative to PHCN this is to ensure continuous production Ice block.
Personally I recommend a brand new generating power of 10KVA-30KVA depending on your start up level.

I have list of good vendors on this.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
REQUIREMENTS continued

3. DELIVERY VEHICLE/TRUCK.

You will definitely need to get new customers and also retain old ones. Yu have to also reach out to the major users of ice blocks which are hospitals, hotels, Shop owners, street Traders and Organizers of parties in highly populated towns and cities like Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Maiduguri, Kano and sokoto. The cost delivery is key.

COST OF DELIVERY VAN is estimated at the range of 700K to 15M.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
REQUIREMENTS continued

4. NAFDAC REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR PURE WATER PRODUCTION.

NAFDAC registration cost for sachet water is about N50,000 while bottle water production is N60,000 depending on your area of registration, size etc.

Kindly Visit any NAFDAC offices near your
location for details and possible registration of your product or contact me to help out.
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
REQUIREMENTS continued

5. PRODUCTION EQUIPMENTS/MACHINES NEEDED.

Bottling line

Blower

Heater

Air compressors

Treatment plant

Micron filters

Reverse Osmosis

Water
Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
WATER PLANT

1 Like

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
WATER PRODUCTION PLANT

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
You can also venture into Larger scale... More profits!

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
WATER PLANT EQUIPMENT.

1 Share

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
SMALL SCALE.

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
WATER PURIFIER

1 Like

Re: How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) by samdollas2004(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
WATER PRODUCTION PROJECT... Great Business Venture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things A Man Must Have Before 40. / Banks War On Twitter - Meme Collection / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.