Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,940 members, 7,803,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (40505 Views)

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Err' Warri Witch I Killed,had Beards...Mehn!!,Those Witches Tough Pass Nigerian Hair!!...Lol
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by jojothaiv(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
cassieblake:
chai!una no get joy grin
Noted...
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Seventeen(f): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2016
goingape1:
morning hairy WOMAN!

At some certain stage ya husband might get tired of you and start looking for hairless WOMAN outside. cheesy

Start caring how you look like now.
cheesy ooh, when i said 'I flaunt it and he gets jealous' what did u think i meant. On the contrary, he is the one who fears that i will run off with another man, grin He doesnt like that i get lots of attention and admiration from other guyz who also like hairy women tongue.

See u, u think say, as u no like us, ppl wey like us no dey abi? grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Ada9103(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2016
bammy007:
u R Wicked Joor!, werent u d qal dat poured hot water on mi body the other day i came to look for yo' sis..Lol

Lolzzzzzz........so it was you?...... You badt gan. But you messed up big time. We have an unfinished business, u leave come am come de look for my kid sis. Think am na e no good grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Ada9103(f): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. How is that possible? How did u do it?

grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by liciouspee(f): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
I've got beads too but not that beads beads o, in short if u no look well u no go c am. My only problem is if I take them off, them Com back with reinforcements so am scared of shaving. I even wear short dresses n skirts once in awhile cus of d hair on my leg. I still love me even tho I've got issues so haters continue hating.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by tosyne2much(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Malayy:
it's fvcking hilarious... full grown beard o..
The thing use style funny ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Psoul(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wat should we do abt it now sad cuss I got beards

Where is the hair, or do u keep them at home sometimes.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Psoul:

Where is the hair, or do u keep them at home sometimes.
yep if u want it,come and collect
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Ifedoyinmola(f): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Malayy:
there is this tall and beautiful hairy girl who i normally see anytime i go to withdraw in school ATM. she's fond of starring at me(maybe na my money she dey look o, me i don't know).. but i'm scared to strike a convo with her.. she has beard, while i don't have.. where will i start from? how can a beautiful girl like her have that kind of beard, is that not greediness and wickedness
lol
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
yep if u want it,come and collect

Will it be enough to make a good weavon?
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Psoul:

Will it be enough to make a good weavon?
lol pele n tie
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Psoul(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
lol pele n tie

So when am i getting d delivery......i hope it is purely original and natural, no china oooo
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Psoul:

So when am i getting d delivery......i hope it is purely original and natural, no china oooo
wen u ready with enough cash let me knw tongue
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Psoul(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
wen u ready with enough cash let me knw tongue

Ok...just start shaving cos i will wire the money into ur accout asap. pls get more of the downside ones, they are better for long lasting weavons.
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
So wat should we do abt it now sad cuss I got beards
I think Ijve seen the pic on your dp bfr, pretty though
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Psoul:

Ok...just start shaving cos i will wire the money into ur accout asap. pls get more of the downside ones, they are better for long lasting weavons.
no qualms
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
ActOfWar:
I think Ijve seen the pic on your dp bfr, pretty though
wat pics?
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
wat pics?
ur profile picture or do u !ave another account apart fro& this? Back to the topic, you gat no beards nah
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

..ellacute45 from Nairaland use to have beard.......thats why she very agresssive and enjoy cusssin innosent people undecided
you are a fool..anumanu angry
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by misspicy2(f): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lezzlie:
Come inside let me show you something wink
grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ada9103:

Lolzzzzzz........so it was you?...... You badt gan. But you messed up big time. We have an unfinished business, u leave come am come de look for my kid sis. Think am na e no good grin
lol..Hw Wos I Suppose To Knw She's An Underage,wen She Geh Body Pass You,she Kon Still Geh Mami Water Kinda Face Join,u Sef Think Am Na,why I No Go Find Am Cum?,ah Go Stil Cum This Saturday Sef..Buh this Time 'round If You Wan Pour Sumtin For Ma Body,abeg Mk E Be Cold Water(na beq ah beq o)...cus u nearly bleached my skin last time,nd i no want white skin lyk MJ's..lmao
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
ActOfWar:
ur profile picture or do u !ave another account apart fro& this? Back to the topic, you gat no beards nah
lol if u say so grin
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
lol if u say so grin
Are u trying to dodge my question angry is this ur real account or u got banned I don't expect a beatiful lady like u to be a troll kiss
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
ActOfWar:

Are u trying to dodge my question angry is this ur real account or u got banned I don't expect a beatiful lady like u to be a troll kiss
wat do u mean?I dnt knw wat u talking about bye pls
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by buskie13(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
isss true undecided
but i know u not one of em
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by MrCork: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
ellacute45:
you are a fool..anumanu angry

^^^ ladies do not swaaar.....you r not a lady(((((SHAME))))
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
wat do u mean?I dnt knw wat u talking about bye pls

You got it all wrong, was only trying th thread safely, by the you are damsel, u must be a tempramental somebody, judging from the way u r replying, I like tough ladies smiley
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nixiepie(f): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
ActOfWar:

You got it all wrong, was only trying th thread safely, by the you are damsel, u must be a tempramental somebody, judging from the way u r replying, I like tough ladies smiley
hmmm,ain't tough ,that's why was kinda running away bye
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Malayy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ifedoyinmola:
lol
nne hope you are not bearded?
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nixiepie:
hmmm,ain't tough ,that's why was kinda running away bye
r$unning away? I'm not a troll and I dont cause trouble everytime cheesy I'm just that simple dude that's trying to appreciate ur beauty kisswhat more can a man desire if not an easy-going lady like u kiss
Re: 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body by belvaakala(f): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Don't shave, use tweezer
liciouspee:
I've got beads too but not that beads beads o, in short if u no look well u no go c am. My only problem is if I take them off, them Com back with reinforcements so am scared of shaving. I even wear short dresses n skirts once in awhile cus of d hair on my leg. I still love me even tho I've got issues so haters continue hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.