Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) (49323 Views)

JUST IN: Nigerian Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Logistics Base At Tumbu Ndjamena / Boko Haram Logistics Supplier Arrested As Four Terrorists Surrender To Soldiers / Air Force Destroys Another Boko Haram Terrorist Logistics Base. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by andertoph(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3kbj30f798u.8ffe060e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytqkdkqgm404s.eef7cfa8.jpg[/img]
In continuation of its fight against Boko Haram insurgency, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has successfully cleared another logistics base belonging to the dreaded terrorist group.

Airstrike on Kangarawa, Boko Haram’s logistic
base The NAF F-7Ni fighter aircraft on Monday, April 11, carried out air strike on one of Boko Haram’s base in Kangarawa, Borno state.

The NAF dropped the first bomb at about 3.18pm. The first bomb dropped in Kangarawa The second bomb was dropped at about 3.21pm.

The second bomb dropped in Kangarawa
As the NAF bombed the logistics base, the Boko Haram insurgents could be seen running helter skelter.
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt51odes9f6hd.4bb9ff33.jpg[/img]
Boko Haram terrorists flee as NAF bombs
logistic base in Kangarawa The inferno and multi explosions, as can be seen from the footage of the air strike suggests that the logistics base probably houses a fuel or ammunition dump.

This latest air strike is another major success of the air component of Operation Lafiya Dole and a setback for the terrorist sect. In recent times, its been one victory after the other.

According to Air Marshal Sadiq Abubakar, the
chief of air staff, the Boko Haram insurgency in the north-east of the country will soon come to an end .
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2330m72bt31.324102cc.jpg[/img]
On Sunday, April 10, troops of 155 task force battalion carried a clearance operation in Nimila village , where it rescued 14 people from the captivity of the insurgents and recovered weapons.

The Nigerian troops of 152 task force battalion in conjunction with troops of sector 1 of multinational
joint task force on Sunday, April 4, carried out clearance operation in suspected hideouts of Boko Haram terrorists.

The troops cleared terrorists in Madawaya, Jere, Kardile, Koujili, Ngenere and Maksamari, as well as Douse, Bembem, Zombulum and Taraji villages.

They killed 15 Boko Haram terrorists and
captured some weapons.

On March 29, Nigerian troops wiped out the
terrorists from their headquarters in Alagarno Forest in Borno state.

The army had a major breakthrough when it arrested the leader of the Ansaru Islamic Sect, Khalid Albarnawi , who is the second in command to the infamous Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0C1fv1cIQ

https://uzopedia./2016/04/12/goodnews-boko-haram-logistics-base-destroyed-see-photos-and-video/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by eme1n(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Keep up the good work NAF..

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by tomaudu(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Keep on the good works, victory is from God alone.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by adenine02: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
we r still winning

this is main reason y i still stand with this government

and i still have hope in the government

i live in d north east

for the first tym in 6yrs we celebrated xmas without any attack

for the first tym in 6yrs openly celebrated new year

for the first tym in 6yrs no body was kill during Easter

it not yet over

buh it is better than b4

we r also facing d hardship of the fuel crisis

buh it wuld av been worst if bokoharam r still killing pple

everytin aint rosy yet

buh i belive we r getting dia

#istandwiththisgovt

and i belive we shall overcome

inshaallah IJN

#letbehopeful

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by babyfaceafrica: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice one from NA..ipod yoots are sad!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by zolajpower: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
no peace and hiding place for the wicked . kill them all .

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by tdayof(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nice of from the NAF

Even with our F-7 I think we still need to upgrade somethings such as missile and bomb.
The bomb doesn't seem to have much damage radius tho.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Badookelzi(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Thats nice

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by deloon(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
What about the Fulani Herdmen's base? They seem to be more of a problem in recent times.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Harmored(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by thrugemaster(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Victoria Ascerta I believe focus should be directed to Fulani herdsmen

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Pennyways: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
alright

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by haffaze777(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kill them all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Olibboy: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Boko this, Boko that, Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
What if they are bombing innocent villagers, cos anything Buhari is error error error!.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by 4nobody4every1: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Joyce28(f): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dts nice, destroy them all we need peace in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by sammyj: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good thank God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Chinatownm(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
andertoph:
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3kbj30f798u.8ffe060e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytqkdkqgm404s.eef7cfa8.jpg[/img]
In continuation of its fight against Boko Haram insurgency, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has successfully cleared another logistics base belonging to the dreaded terrorist group.

Airstrike on Kangarawa, Boko Haram’s logistic
base The NAF F-7Ni fighter aircraft on Monday, April 11, carried out air strike on one of Boko Haram’s base in Kangarawa, Borno state.

The NAF dropped the first bomb at about 3.18pm. The first bomb dropped in Kangarawa The second bomb was dropped at about 3.21pm.

The second bomb dropped in Kangarawa
As the NAF bombed the logistics base, the Boko Haram insurgents could be seen running helter skelter.
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt51odes9f6hd.4bb9ff33.jpg[/img]
Boko Haram terrorists flee as NAF bombs
logistic base in Kangarawa The inferno and multi explosions, as can be seen from the footage of the air strike suggests that the logistics base probably houses a fuel or ammunition dump.

This latest air strike is another major success of the air component of Operation Lafiya Dole and a setback for the terrorist sect. In recent times, its been one victory after the other.

According to Air Marshal Sadiq Abubakar, the
chief of air staff, the Boko Haram insurgency in the north-east of the country will soon come to an end .
[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2330m72bt31.324102cc.jpg[/img]
On Sunday, April 10, troops of 155 task force battalion carried a clearance operation in Nimila village , where it rescued 14 people from the captivity of the insurgents and recovered weapons.

The Nigerian troops of 152 task force battalion in conjunction with troops of sector 1 of multinational
joint task force on Sunday, April 4, carried out clearance operation in suspected hideouts of Boko Haram terrorists.

The troops cleared terrorists in Madawaya, Jere, Kardile, Koujili, Ngenere and Maksamari, as well as Douse, Bembem, Zombulum and Taraji villages.

They killed 15 Boko Haram terrorists and
captured some weapons.

On March 29, Nigerian troops wiped out the
terrorists from their headquarters in Alagarno Forest in Borno state.

The army had a major breakthrough when it arrested the leader of the Ansaru Islamic Sect, Khalid Albarnawi , who is the second in command to the infamous Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0C1fv1cIQ

https://uzopedia./2016/04/12/goodnews-boko-haram-logistics-base-destroyed-see-photos-and-video/

who come do de video

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
What Jonathan, Badeh and Dasuki could not achieve

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
When will they destroy the logistic base of fulani herdsmen

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by johnshagb(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Video removed by youtube?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by NJPot(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
nice one. kill them all. See more pics and vids here
Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by EbukaFran: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
You wont see IPOB and wailers on this thread

This is very sad news to them. If it was an attack by BH on civilians, you will see them here in their numbers

Watch as Buhari destroys Boko Haram

cool cool

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by KBEST3(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kill them all.The victory is ours insha Allah

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by idupaul: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
But how was the fighter jet able to hover in one spot for that long to shoot the video. .abi was a drone in the area to provide visuals to commander in the command and control line
Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by eleko1: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
cool. IPODIANS. BURUTAI and baba Daura dey work cool. Watch out cheesy grin wink undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by frankblinkz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Abeg dis nor b waitn i want dey hear ooo,i jess want dey hear say,300 boko men were blasted by millitary men,shekau dead....abeg who go borrow me likes

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by femijossy: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
We are winning the war mehnnnnn
Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by Goldenheart(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sweet victory
Re: Boko Haram Logistics Base Destroyed (see Photos And Video) by EbukaLive(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chinatownm:

who come do de video
Na me. You see as my Infinix Hot 2 Camera clear?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maiduguri Bomb Blasts Survivors And Dead Bodies Being Evacuated (Photos) / Obidients Awaiting Peter Obi At Port Harcourt Airport (Videos & Pictures) / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.