Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord (39214 Views)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / See What Tenants In Abia Were Asked To Bring To Bury Their Landlord (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by PrinceofEgypt: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
So I went to the Fidelity Bank VGC branch and came out to meet a rather curious flyer on my windshield. The contents read
Oga Landlord Pay Me my Money. Moses kamanya of Munak Group, stop making life hard for others. 2 months in your apartment, no light, phcn disconnected, no water, no services...etc embarassed lipsrsealed
From what I gathered he owes his tenants N2million naira for apartments they rented from him inclusive of service charge for 24 hours standby generator power, however a month into living there, PHCN was disconnected, then the gen packed up and they were thrust into 24 hour darkness, coupled with no water as the pump couldn't work. They made several complaints, he did nothing but to ask them to move out and expect a refund in 2 weeks this was since January and now he is not responding.
I have taken personal interest in this and doing my bid to help a fellow Nigerian because not too long ago I too experienced the severe wickedness and selfishness of Nigerian Landlords. angry They operate with such recklessness and lack of human sympathy since this country allows them act unchecked! How can you collect somebody's hard earned money and not provide them basic amenities like electricity and water? Haba now and in Lekki Phase 1 too?
The numbers left on the flyers to call and help ask for their money is Moses Kamanya CEO of Munak Group 08033453185, 08033061712, 08037191029, 08130662791. Munak Group KM 14 Lekki Epe Expressway, Opp. Fidelity bank VGC Branch, just after Mega Chicken.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Aliyeous(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
See d guy bele...abeg giv dem their kudi

9 Likes

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by micfoley: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Serious matter
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by UIA04(f): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2016
All this won't happen if you can just invest in buying your own house

4 flats of three bedroom each for sale if interested quote and pm me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by blank(f): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
This landlord is penny wise pound foolish. He should have used the rent to settle all those issues. Now he would have to refund money he has spent on one party or the other.

5 Likes

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Atd24: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Take him to court,he is a cheat.

11 Likes

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by blank(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lalasticlala.

Wider coverage is needed here.

3 Likes

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Hgold(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see for this country...
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Mustay(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
blank:
This landlord is penny wise pound foolish. He should have used the rent to settle all those issues. Now he would have to refund money he has spent on one party or the other.

The tenants too are picture-wise, reality-foolish undecided

Just take the case to court as this picture itself (libelous) can backfire.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Destined2win: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
OP Just tell us you are a tenant and your landlord is maltreating you guys. wink

Then the story will be credible. As it stands, lala can't push to FP because he doesn't have first hand info, or knows the credibility of the story.

What is the man's own side of the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by amunkita(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mustay:

The tenants too are picture-wise, reality-foolish undecided

Just take the case to court as this picture itself (libelous) can backfire.

U too re dull-wise..
Is there anything on that leaflet that leaves a trace back to the exact tenant if u re gonna sue for Libel...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Mustay(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
amunkita:

U too re dull-wise..
Is there anything on that leaflet that leaves a trace back to the exact tenant if u re gonna sue for Libel...

I won't fuel your 'banter'. Thank you.

PS: There are at least 5 things that one can use to trace who did this. It does not need a 'crack code'.

6 Likes

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Mopolchi: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na waa

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
its allowed. currently, everyone in Nigeria is angry.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by IVORY2009(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Odikwa very very risky nna shocked shocked
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by BIGTinfotech: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lagos Landlord / Tenant wahala sha!
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Longman313(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Flexherbal(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Landlord kpalava.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by 4ward(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
[Wowwwwequote author=PrinceofEgypt post=44649664]So I went to the Fidelity Bank VGC branch and came out to meet a rather curious flyer on my windshield. The contents read
Oga Landlord Pay Me my Money. Moses kamanya of Munak Group, stop making life hard for others. 2 months in your apartment, no light, phcn disconnected, no water, no services...etc embarassed lipsrsealed
From what I gathered he owes his tenants N2million naira for apartments they rented from him inclusive of service charge for 24 hours standby generator power, however a month into living there, PHCN was disconnected, then the gen packed up and they were thrust into 24 hour darkness, coupled with no water as the pump couldn't work. They made several complaints, he did nothing but to ask them to move out and expect a refund in 2 weeks this was since January and now he is not responding.
I have taken personal interest in this and doing my bid to help a fellow Nigerian because not too long ago I too experienced the severe wickedness and selfishness of Nigerian Landlords. angry They operate with such recklessness and lack of human sympathy since this country allows them act unchecked! How can you collect somebody's hard earned money and not provide them basic amenities like electricity and water? Haba now and in Lekki Phase 1 too?
The numbers left on the flyers to call and help ask for their money is Moses Kamanya CEO of Munak Group 08033453185, 08033061712, 08037191029, 08130662791. Munak Group KM 14 Lekki Epe Expressway, Opp. Fidelity bank VGC Branch, just after Mega Chicken.[/quote]
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Ptoocool(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mustay:

Me I no be gentle man like that, I no be gentle man at all oo,,

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by bedspread: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
BUHARI AND MANGU!!!! OVER TO YOU!!
MANGU , DIS MAN NEEDS TO BE GIVEN THE METU TREATMENT!!
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Olivers2J(f): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Economic hard nah after spending 2m in organizing owambe.
Sue the company 4 breech of trust/contract than advertising the man's company

Soon mtn wil b lyk if u want a huz no light, water & toilet text Munak 419
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Ezedon(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good for him
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Melahou(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op so you took out time to write all those phone number...

Something tells me that you are somehow connected to this issue.

Are you sure you are not one of the tenants

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by GboyegaD(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
UIA04:
All this won't happen if you can just invest in buying your own house

4 flats of three bedroom each for sale if interested quote and pm me.

Do you have mortgage facilities as well to support the buy? Can one buy a unit out of the 4? Where is the location? Finally, what is your asking price?

On the issue at hand, I would suggest they get the Landlord arrested and charged to court ASAP. This is man's injustice to his fellow man.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by ngmgeek(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
He will think twice before when he is dealing with future tenant.

Many will find this disgusting but sometimes it's good to fight back smiley
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by UIA04(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
GboyegaD:

Do you have mortgage facilities as well to support the buy? Can one buy a unit out of the 4? Where is the location? Finally, what is your asking price?

On the issue at hand, I would suggest they get the Landlord arrested and charged to court ASAP. This is man's injustice to his fellow man.
It's a storey building so it's to be sold together asking price is 40 million naira
It's at alagbado off AIT ROAD
if you are interested send me a pm and I'll send the number to call to your mail.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Nairadays: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Defamation of character.
A good lawyer will win the tenants in court with such excuse.

I feel for the tenants, that's why am skeptical about any company with the tag Group.
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by Siga: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mustay:

PS: There are at least 5 things that one can use to trace who did this. It does not need a 'crack code'.
.... Only if what the tenant wrote is a lie... if all is true... nothing to sue over...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by danasjoe1: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
He don squander the money finish that kind man go like flexing with enof babes...
Re: Frustrated Tenants Print Poster For Their Landlord by obaival(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wetin b dis undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.