Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. (1578 Views)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / Actors Who Almost Died While Filming. / 10 Amazing Actors Who Died During A Movie’s Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
which is ur best actor

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
and these

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
or

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
more

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
harry potter

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by dyadeleye(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Tropic thunder for sure.....Robert is the real deal
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
and

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
for me its lord voldermort
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sistem007(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mehn I think Robert dawney killed it in thunder...Gosh! the guy doesn't look like him. The artist really did a good job. But joker is my man any time any day. heard he is dead sha #Sad
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sistem007:
Mehn I think Robert dawney killed it in thunder...Gosh! the guy doesn't look like him. The artist really did a good job. But joker is my man any time any day. heard he is dead sha #Sad
yes he died not long after d premiere of Batman
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2016
another

Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Bratking(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
I remembered tropic thunder... Downey Jr portrayed a black man in that action comedy.
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by gustav25: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Op is high on Fulani dug ....most of these are simply makeup effects
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
gustav25:
Op is high on Fulani dug ....most of these are simply makeup effects
read the topic again
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by ba7man(m): 3:28am On Apr 15, 2016
I respect Christian Bale for his role in "The Machinist".

I was expecting change in that aspect, not make up and costumes.
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2016
Actors that really changed their anatomy significantly for their respective movie roles were:

- Christian Bale (Machinist)
- Charlize Theron (Monster)
- Renee Zellweger (Bridget Jones Diary)
- Matthew Mcconaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (Southpaw)
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Kezifils(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
koice:
Actors that really changed their anatomy significantly for their respective movie roles were:

- Christian Bale (Machinist)
- Charlize Theron (Monster)
- Renee Zellweger (Bridget Jones Diary)
- Matthew Mcconaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)
- Jake Gyllenhaal (Southpaw)

Bradley Cooper American Sniper
Janet Jackson Think like a man
Ben Affleck Batman vs Superman
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kezifils:

Bradley Cooper American Sniper Janet Jackson Think like a man Ben Affleck Batman vs Superman
Those guys you mentioned didn't change much at all.
Re: Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. by Kezifils(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
koice:

Those guys you mentioned didn't change much at all.

Both Bradley and Janet had to gain weight. Ben was the only one who had to hit the gym hard

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING:- Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke Goes To Prison For ………….. / BBNaija S€X Compilation: See All The Intimate Moments Amongst The Housemates / Obama Doesn't Like His Daughters Watching The Kardashians, Says Michelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.