Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? (1107 Views)

What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. / Literature Section Popularity Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello,
My name is Wes, my team and I started fivehuns.com, a virtual marketplace where service are sold, starting from N500.

We need writers who loves to write and can pen just about anything buyer need: creative works, academic writing, elevator pitch, blog content, cover letters for our buyers

We also need editors with proofreading skill with have ability to spot errors in written documents.
Individuals and businesses need to polish and eliminate errors in their various forms text such as business proposals, dissertations, blog posts, articles, press releases, presentations, business plans, etc; and you can make huge profits catering to them.

We’d love you to sell on our platform, while we get buyers for your service.

To start selling, login to www.fivehuns.com and register, create a job space under the Article/Writing or Editor category and buyers will purchase.

Best Regards
www.fivehuns.com
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by amtaken(f): 5:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Writing is my hobby.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
Writing is my hobby.

Why not join Fiverr? I could help you with tips to start off, introduce you to a fb forum I am part of where you can get all help you need etc. If you love writing and you are actually good, then focus your effort on earning hard currency with it. #my2kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by mizquote(f): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2016
I'm interested.
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
mizquote:
I'm interested.
To get started, login to www.fivehuns.com
Then create jobs based on your skill
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
Writing is my hobby.
You can position yourself as a quality article writer and offer your services to webmasters, web publishers, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by amtaken(f): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
I used to write movie scripts when I was in the University.

How do I go about that please?

Wers:

You can position yourself as a quality article writer and offer your services to webmasters, web publishers, etc.
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by amtaken(f): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2016
I am very much interested.

I love writing and I am good at it, especially when I take my time to edit my write-up.

Martins301:

Why not join Fiverr? I could help you with tips to start off, introduce you to a fb forum I am part of where you can get all help you need etc. If you love writing and you are actually good, then focus your effort on earning hard currency with it. #my2kobo
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by samfah2011: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Reading this information makes me happy because I have for a very long time been looking for this sort of opportunity. I am Saheed Olayiwola. I graduated as a student of English and Literature. I have written a good number of stories which as God wants have not seen the light of the day. I want publishers or buyers.
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
I used to write movie scripts when I was in the University.

How do I go about that please?

Its pretty easy, movie script fall under the Article & Writing Category

Step 1
Login to fivehuns.com

Step 2
Register an Account

Step 3
As soon as you have registered, click create a job. A job is service rendered

Step 4
Go through the process of creating the job. Fill out the job title, job price, category,job description and maximum days to deliver
Post your Job
Your job will appear in the front page if you featured it

Step 5
Click the Edit Profile to add a description and image to your profile page.
Buyers are always keen to check the seller's profile before buying

Example of a Job title
i will write a script or short story for you or your project
i will revise or write your screenplay
i will edit your screenplay for syntax, spelling and formatting

Example of a Profile Description
I am a film maker and a script writer. Amongst my films, I was the writer in all of them and I love that process of movie making. If you are looking for the script of a movie to film or if you already know what you are going to film but need someone to write the script for you, then I will help you with that! I am very creative and a professional writer.

Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
samfah2011:
Reading this information makes me happy because I have for a very long time been looking for this sort of opportunity. I am Saheed Olayiwola. I graduated as a student of English and Literature. I have written a good number of stories which as God wants have not seen the light of the day. I want publishers or buyers.
Welcome aboard Saheed, whats your specialty?

Business Copy writing
Articles
Blog Posts
Proofreading & Editing
C.V.s & Cover Letters
Creative writing
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
I am very much interested.

I love writing and I am good at it, especially when I take my time to edit my write-up.

Drop your whatsapp I will copy then you delete
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by amtaken(f): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Do you have an e-mail?

Martins301:

Drop your whatsapp I will copy then you delete
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by amtaken(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Thanks for the info but I think I can handle the writing part.

Am grateful.

Wers:

Its pretty easy, movie script fall under the Article & Writing Category

Step 1
Login to fivehuns.com

Step 2
Register an Account

Step 3
As soon as you have registered, click create a job. A job is service rendered

Step 4
Go through the process of creating the job. Fill out the job title, job price, category,job description and maximum days to deliver
Post your Job
Your job will appear in the front page if you featured it

Step 5
Click the Edit Profile to add a description and image to your profile page.
Buyers are always keen to check the seller's profile before buying

Example of a Job title
i will write a script or short story for you or your project
i will revise or write your screenplay
i will edit your screenplay for syntax, spelling and formatting

Example of a Profile Description
I am a film maker and a script writer. Amongst my films, I was the writer in all of them and I love that process of movie making. If you are looking for the script of a movie to film or if you already know what you are going to film but need someone to write the script for you, then I will help you with that! I am very creative and a professional writer.
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 4:40am On May 24, 2016
amtaken:
Thanks for the info but I think I can handle the writing part.

Am grateful.

You welcome
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by pyerii: 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
Hi there, I'm new at freelancing, but am a skilled writer. I could deliver high quality content on almost any subject.

Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by ChikaSunday(m): 1:09am On May 29, 2016
Can you pay well, and as at when due?

Wers:
Hello,
My name is Wes, my team and I started fivehuns.com, a virtual marketplace where service are sold, starting from N500.

We need writers who loves to write and can pen just about anything buyer need: creative works, academic writing, elevator pitch, blog content, cover letters for our buyers

We also need editors with proofreading skill with have ability to spot errors in written documents.
Individuals and businesses need to polish and eliminate errors in their various forms text such as business proposals, dissertations, blog posts, articles, press releases, presentations, business plans, etc; and you can make huge profits catering to them.

We’d love you to sell on our platform, while we get buyers for your service.

To start selling, login to www.fivehuns.com and register, create a job space under the Article/Writing or Editor category and buyers will purchase.

Best Regards
www.fivehuns.com
Re: How Do I Get Freelance Writers & Editors On Literature Section? by Wers(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChikaSunday:
Can you pay well, and as at when due?

Fivehuns is a market place for buyers and sellers of service. When you start a job for a buyer, the money is removed from the buyer and held in a separate account until you have completed the job

The website is automated, once you complete your job you get your money

(1) (Reply)

Demon Hybrid / How The Yoruba People Originated From Nupe / Garden Of Poisons By Ash Knight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.