Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) (70117 Views)

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by blazetitov: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Odikwa serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by lonelydora: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Zimbabwe has finally joined the likes of Kenya and Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Arewa12: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by M4gunners: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
What kind of humiliation is this for God sake it is the Man's fault. She should just go home reinforced and come for the woman joor.You got your follow woman naked because your husband *her bose* slept with her . automatically you and your husband has just destroy her life.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
nepapole:
That's mercy Johnson na.
me sef talk am say na Hollywood or s it zibawood

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
[qzuote author=angels09 post=44661282]what nonsense[/quote] beta nonsense sef
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by PastQuestions: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Too bad...I think Africans are the most barbaric creatures on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Brugo(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Barbaric. Hope the victim has a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
shetop will you.

petux:
she deserve it tho....chasinq married men around. who dae don help?
Good Morning Nairalanders.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by rita25(f): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2016
correct..........this women know whats up.........all them cheating jezebels deserve this and more

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
this should be a warning signal to all husband snatchers
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
its VERY wrong. if prosecuted she's on her way to jail, both she and her husband.

rita25:
correct..........this women know whats up.........all them cheating jezebels deserve this and more
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
nice one.if ladies will learn frm it ..........bt the man ought to be punished too

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by deathmen12: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
If this is wrong, then dating a married man is right abi? I detest any gal that date a married man.
yekparikpa:
This is totally wrong!

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
petux:
she deserve it tho....chasinq married men around. who dae don help?
Good Morning Nairalanders.

Whether or not na another woman's husband,this kind of barbaric act can only happen in zimbabwe cos its a babaric country.imagine because dem sleep with your husband na im you come strip fellow woman unclad grin
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by NobleAngell(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Nicely done! This should serve as a lesson to her fellow home wreckers. But what about the man? Something should have been done to him too.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
beating does not change anyone and she stands the risk of going to jail for aggravated assault.
deathmen12:
If this is wrong, then dating a married man is right abi? I detest any gal that date a married man.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by rita25(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
see u.............u are sorry for the bitch because u must be sleeping with somebody"s husband..
don't worry your day of doom is coming and I will see ur picture here on nairaland and how u got embarrassed.............ashawo kobo kobo
angels09:
shetop will you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by inme: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Oh Africa my Africa
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by delors(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
grin So the man is not guilty
Thank you o...very useless woman embarrassing the poor lady when the husband should be d main culprit.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
And the idiot husband will go free! The adulterous husband and the husband snatcher girl should be dealt with equally.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Is that not Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme VickyRotex and osusumustflow I dey see so?

He pain me sey I no see the thing wey I wan see from the photo

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
Dating a married man or woman shld attract death sentence for single man or woman

This lady is aware he is married but went ahead angry
She just got served am sure she won't do dt again ever grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2016
rita don't be deceived by my profile pix...if any woman called my wife tries this nonsense that will be automatic divorce.

rita25:
see u.............u are sorry for the bitch because u must be sleeping with somebody"s husband..
don't worry your day of doom is coming and I will see ur picture here on nairaland and how u got embarrassed.............ashawo kobo kobo

3 Likes

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2016
for your feeble mind

ogawisdom:
Dating a married man or woman shld attract death sentence by single man or woman
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2016
whatever happened to walking away?

rita25:
see this husband snatcher president oh.why e dey pain you?
try am near me I go use razor design your pussy and mark ur bitchy face wit corrosive acid.......ewu ashawo
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Richielol: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2016
What a pity.

This is unfair. The wife went too far, she should have handled it maturedly rather than beating her up.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by cescky(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Ginaz:
When the man comes home, the wife will take beating of her life. This doesn't change a thing, will this make the man stop cheating?

Your right ...those ladies ought to be arrested

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2016
her boss....that is most likely a rape.

ogawisdom:
Dating a married man or woman shld attract death sentence for single man or woman

This lady is aware he is married but went ahead angry
She just got served am sure she won't do dt again ever grin
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by winterfell007(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2016
this is sheer barbarism. if i were the husband i wouldn't have beaten my wife mercilessly. see nonsense. na only she waka commit d crime? if dey born that my wife-to-be well make she try am for my side, she go chop d beating of our life. abeg free that woman, face ur husband

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.