Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) (70115 Views)

Househelp Brutalized For Waking Up Late To Take Care Of Her Boss’ Kids / Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Girl Brutalized By Her Parent For Stepping Out Of Their House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by creamylicious(f): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
men sha......the wife get baka and i am sure thats what the man must have sought for before marrying her so he would not cheat....my comclusion all men cheat

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by naijagobetter(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
what did she think she have done? The man can always have as many ladies as he wants. Her approach is absord totally wrong, dont be surprise the he-goat will pay the bills and beg her, thewife is the loser. What this means is the husband snatcher is a better wife,
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

you no well....you are back again abi?

na where I go before?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Halaz(m): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
they are behaving like they were innocent.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
angels09:
her boss....that is most likely a rape.

Sleeping with a married man or woman is equivalent to rape. or arm robbery for d singles involved angry

In this case she raped her boss
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
The wife and her thugs needs to be charged with GBH!!!!!
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
you should be banned from Nairaland.

rita25:
see u.............u are sorry for the bitch because u must be sleeping with somebody"s husband..
don't worry your day of doom is coming and I will see ur picture here on nairaland and how u got embarrassed.............ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
As if the wife fit chop the man plantain finish. She no fit now. Make she allow others to follow chop the plantain jo

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Skibofire(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why he cheated? grin grin grin
If I cheated or slapped my husband, I must have a dam good reason. In fact, if I stabbed my husband, no one should say trash because there is a reason for it. grin grin grin

Do you agree?
the obvious reason why we open our mouths is to speak.Pssh,u stabbing ur husband at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by deanoffaculty: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ghost447:
The only place I think justice exist is heaven. It's not a new thing that justice does not exist here on earth and whoever that find it unbearable may take the option of leaving this world before his/her time is due.
I hear you! That is your own perception or idea of justice. Bros, justice exist here on earth but people play cards with it to their own side and they've out-numbered those who are really standing by it.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
ogawisdom:

Sleeping with a married man or woman is equivalent to rape. or arm robbery for d singles involved angry

In this case she raped her boss
oh I see, say me well to your brand new medulla oblongata seeing that you have never used it.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by ify2016: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wickedness on the highest. Some women are heartless. You acted so extreme bastard daughter of Lucifer. Did you consult your fact properly before embarking on this devilish act. Go and kill your harlot hubby and free the innocent girl. You have committed a serious offence against womanhood and God.

Rubbish!!!!
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Damikevin(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Women will never learn!
Your husband is the one that betrayed you why you no face am, you Dey attack who him cheat on you with!
If a wife cheats on her husband we no dey see the two mean fight each other.
WomenWiseUp
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by justmenoni: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
I never know why our eastern brothers dey always overhype this SA women cos too me dem worwor pass ugliness and even their so called bakasi is usually resting on a knock knees

quote author=tit post=44653500]ugly woomen[/quote]
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
interesting read from you...at last.
daretodiffer:

Why he cheated? grin grin grin
If I cheated or slapped my husband, I must have a dam good reason. In fact, if I stabbed my husband, no one should say trash because there is a reason for it. grin grin grin

Do you agree?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by RetroBoy: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
obynocute:
na wah ooo, dat 1st pics though, iz totally unhuman, m nt sayn slipn wit anoda woman's husband is gud.. bt stepping on a tommmy of ur fellow woman lik dat iz vry bad.. does she wanna ruin her future?? aaahhhh datz bad ni.
Are you going to die if you type like a sensible person?
what's the meaning of the nauseating abbreviations you used above?

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Nonense! the society says it is normal for men so we can't blame them grin. But someone has to be blamed shocked

The society seems to blame that woman that voluntarily slept with another woman's husband is to be at fault. You know men will always initiate extra-marital affairs, it is women have the power to control themselves grin. The woman in this case has failed therefore she must be punished for not controlling herself grin grin grin

She is to be blamed! angry

how do you know it was voluntary?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Knetpro(m): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is so so wrong - taking laws into your own hands!!!
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's either Kenya or one bleeped up South African country.

Smh
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
na lie....lies!lies!!!

justmenoni:
I never know why our eastern brothers dey always overhype this SA women cos too me dem worwor pass ugliness and even their so called bakasi is usually resting on a knock knees

quote author=tit post=44653500]ugly woomen
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Charly68: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Some women are very stupid so to say,how could she allowed this grown up adult as a maid in the house...she would cook the food,iron his clothes,prepare tea for him & possibly wash his clothes and give him drinks every time & expect not the man to develop affection for the unfortunate lady. Possibly this tyrant of a woman had abandoned her matrimonial & conjugal duties to the maid & later come back to bounce on her for her own foolishness. Abi which kind nonsense be this ?
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nusaf: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
RetroBoy:

Free the the guy abeg cos that's the trend and besides he has an acceptable command of English.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by justmenoni: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin wink cheesy angry grin mk I giv u one Sa lady she get big bakassi oooo grin

angels09:
na lie....lies!lies!!!

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
ne'er mind...#fullyoccupied

justmenoni:
grin wink cheesy angry grin mk I giv u one Sa lady she get big bakassi oooo grin

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Sayelabola(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
hungryboy:
Instead of the mumu woman, beating up her husband,
Na now i see say
Na true people dey always talk say women are their own worst enemy,
That man go still continue dey play away match,
This time it will be with another woman not this one

Perhaps, the man might even pick interest in one of the ladies that had helped his wife to beat up the mistress.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
It seems Nigerian women are the most civilized women in the continent of Africa. cheesy
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by Sayelabola(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
obynocute:
na wah ooo, dat 1st pics though, iz totally unhuman, m nt sayn slipn wit anoda woman's husband is gud.. bt stepping on a tommmy of ur fellow woman lik dat iz vry bad.. does she wanna ruin her future?? aaahhhh datz bad ni.

What got me mad here is the judgement delivered....$50 each = $200, or ten days in prison.
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by darlenese(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
ogawisdom:
Dating a married man or woman shld attract death sentence for single man or woman

This lady is aware he is married but went ahead angry
She just got served am sure she won't do dt again ever grin

You are the only male that isn't bias !
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by MRBrownJ: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
unless the cheating hubby is dealt the same punishment, all of what is done to this lady would be in vain.
deluded wife foolishly and cowardly focussing on the wrong person here!
Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by porozhniy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
For those wondering why the wife left the husband to descend on the 'other woman'. It's very simple, The husband may be is physically stronger, obviously loaded, most likely calls the shots in their marriage. The only options available were divorce, poison him or beat down the 'other woman'. She chose the easy way out, having percieved the 'other woman' as being weaker & thus, easy to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) by obynocute(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
RetroBoy:

lolzzzz... dude calm down, cum nd tak 5 litres of fuel to chill diz hot aftanun. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / "Lady's Breast Sucked On Orders Of Oyo Task Force" - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.