Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (33936 Views)

Obasanjo Being Welcomed To Yola In 1978 By Lamido Of Adamawa (Throwback Photo ) / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ChangeIsCostant: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari and his delegation were formally welcomed to China by President Xi Jinping, on Tuesday 12 April 2016... President Buhari received a 21-gun salute as he inspected the guard of honor at the official welcoming ceremony at the Great Hall, Beijing.

President Buhari and President Xi Jinpeng also witnessed the Signing of Framework Agreement between the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment of Nigeria represented by Hon. Minister of Industry, Trade & Investment ,Mr Okechukwu Enelamah and The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) of China represented by Chairman of NDRC ,Mr Xu Shaoshi.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/photos-of-president-buhari-and-his.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ChangeIsCostant: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2016
good for them..I think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by CastedDude: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2016
borrow the money and come back sharp sharp

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by ChangeIsCostant: 6:26am On Apr 13, 2016
more

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by dainformant(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2016
guess this is the change Buhari wanted

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2016
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by 9jii(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Chinese

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by CastedDude: 6:31am On Apr 13, 2016
is it about receiving a glorious experience abroad when ur country is in shambles or wat ... the main issue is to experience a STABLE economy
jmichlins:
This is something many will NEVER experience in their life and next and yet have the audacity to call my president a dullard and i wonder with their smart brain and intelligence why they will never experience such. Ride on my president fools can hang in pains

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
is it about receiving a glorious experience abroad when ur country is in shambles or wat ... the main issue is to experience a STABLE economy
you think he went there for fun? He went for business cause we are in need and should access every help he can get. What will you have him do sit back home and watch things get worse because he wants to please few whose priority is to make sure he fails

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by CastedDude: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2016
I don't know wat he went there for...wat u are saying now is what his media team told us...only him knows y he's globetrotting
jmichlins:
you think he went there for fun? He went for business cause we are in need and should access every help he can get. What will you have him do sit back home and watch things get worse because he wants to please few whose priority is to make sure he fails

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
I don't know wat he went there for...wat u are saying now is what his media team told us...only him knows y he's globetrotting
maybe you need to listen and watch more news and leave celebrity section. That which you see with your eyes is him meeting the highest of highs of china and they discuss business not fun. Maybe your eyes are lying to you too so get a flight to china to feel and touch his presence

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by CastedDude: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2016
u better stop here ....Mr Buhari ...I know u know it all but just stop here
jmichlins:
maybe you need to listen and watch more news and leave celebrity section. That which you see with your eyes is him meeting the highest of highs of china and they discuss business not fun. Maybe your eyes are lying to you too so get a flight to china to feel and touch his presence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by CastedDude: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2016
we are talking about the present state of the economy which everybody is suffering from and u are telling me to watch the news....mtschewww...dey ur lane abeg
jmichlins:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by phemmyutd(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
we are talking about the present state of the economy which everybody is suffering from and u are telling me to watch the news....mtschewww...dey ur lane abeg

**** So the job of Mr. President is to sit at Aso rock to perform Magi's right?

Instead of sourcing for help.

No wonder you are still in that your shameful level of wailing for nothing.

My good news for is that you shall Christ come because you have made it your career

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by jmichlins(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
the economy has never being good in nigeria and that is what he is working day and night to fix but unfortunately there is no quick fix but slow and gradual process that follows systematic foundation which is what he is doing now.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Babzrockman: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2016
Amaechi in that pix be ' make dis guy release dis hand make i shake na. Fashola say even me i tire o.
Nice pics and i hope d returns is good?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by OgaTheTop2: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Don't mind the wailing criminals. In there very eyes Buhari and his team will deliver and Nigeria will be great again...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by OgaTheTop2: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2016
CastedDude:
Jonathan put Nigeria in shambles. Your president, Buhari, will do anything and everything possible to get Nigeria out of this shambles.. Deal and live with it in your head day and night.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Luckylife(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2016
If you like travel to shake hands with god when the people that appointed you are spending their days on petrol stations , no electricity to even watch the hand shake , economy loosing value day by day is medicine after death. For all the travelled you did that led to above conditions , is the china shaking of hand will teach you how to manage,make reasonable policies and provide social amenities for your people abi ? Abeg shift let me spit !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by chukslawrence(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm Baba
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Luckylife(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Jonathan put Nigeria in shambles. Your president, Buhari, will do anything and everything possible to get Nigeria out of this shambles.. Deal and live with it in your head day and night.
you people are so daft that it takes the mercy of God to recover . For all the northern military rulers for over 30 years, is only Jonathan a southern that put Nigeria in shambles? Chia! Let me borrow u small brain, compare all the presidents or rulers achievements since independent then thank me later and tell me the best so far ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by optional1(f): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2016
So!
Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Brimmie(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Luckylife:
If you like travel to shake hands with god when the people that appointed you are spending their days on petrol stations , no electricity to even watch the hand shake , economy loosing value day by day is medicine after death. For all the travelled you did that led to above conditions , is the china shaking of hand will teach you how to manage,make reasonable policies and provide social amenities for your people abi ? Abeg shift let me spit !

**clears throat** sad

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by MadCow1: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596344_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

That Man up there is my President..

Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Largest Black Nation on Earth, Supreme Leader and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.. His Excellency Sir, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Freshest of the Freshest..

Wailer, Wail now...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Originality007: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
goodluck to dem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy

If the Nigerian APC led FG were anything like Buhari's team for photography paparazzi and propaganda, Nigeria would have been an eldorado by now.

They are so efficient at their job.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by tooman: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
God bless PMB

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by OneNigeria1960(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
See them, paparazzi administration cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by Beehshorp(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Buhari the tourist....

Ameachi be like.. Chai!! After dis photoshoot calabar-lagos rail palava still dey wait me

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China by j1mmy: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2016
Behold the new Chinese empire and Africans are subscribing to it by taking loans with bad conditions and surrendering arable land and resources to Chinese control.

mumu Africans

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari, Ndigbo And The Politics Of Hate - Chris Chukwubuzor Azuka / Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.