Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) (33919 Views)

Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by reportnaijanews(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2016
A church based in Canada gifted a private jet to its Ghanaian pastor on his birthday.

The church, Miracle Arena for All Nations in Toronto, Canada founded in 2011 by Dr. Kofi Danso and wife Rev. JoAnne Danso.On his birthday in Febuary 2016, the church presented the private jet to Dr. Danso and his wife for their passion and charisma towards the work of God.

Prophet Dr. Danso noted that he had prophesied that God was going to bless him with a jet this year on his birthday and so was not too surprised when the church bought him one.
Prophet Danso said it feels good to have a private jet because it will ease his travels, adding that it will also help reach more souls with the word of God.He also noted it was a necessity not a luxury .

“Every church should do this for their pastors if they can. The more we help pastors to reach one continent or the other we help fulfill the gospel,”

Prophet Danso who has lived in Canada for five years is married with four kids.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/ghanaian-pastor-gets-private-jet-from.html

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
One day we go esiW lipsrsealed

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Shey nah too much sun dey blind our eyes for africa wey we no they see like other continent.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by victorD3: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
This church business is making sense I encourage unemployed Nigerians to join the line.

But the dude look like a Yahoo boy

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2016
Prophet Danso said it feels good to have a private jet because it will ease his travels, adding that it will also help reach more souls with the word of God.He also noted it was a necessity not a luxury .

“Every church should do this for their pastors if they can. The more we help pastors to reach one continent or the other we help fulfill the gospel,”

The Lord is watching our utterances... Deep down in our hearts we know the truth, but we just say what needs to be heard by the greater majority... Who am i to judge

Last days loading...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by obizzy(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2016
sammydemperor:

The Lord is watching our utterances... Deep down in our hearts we know the truth, but we just say what needs to be heard by the greater majority... Who am i to judge

Last days loading...
dafuq? He prophesised that he will get a jet and they went ahead and got one for him. Cant they clearly see this pastor is nothing but a businessman. People are suffering yet they saved up their hard earned cash to buy a jet. Sometimes i come to conclude that these pastors dont preach,they brainwash their congregation. And there's some voodoo magic included as well.

I weep for Africa.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:
dafuq? He prophesised that he will get a jet and they went ahead and got one for him. Cant they clearly see this pastor is nothing but a businessman. People are suffering yet they saved up their hard earned cash to buy a jet. Sometimes i come to conclude that these pastors dont preach,they brainwash their congregation. And there's some voodoo magic included as well.

I weep for Africa.

Lol...

The funny thing is that this didn't even happen in Africa, it happened all the way in Canada, meaning ignorance is not a respecter of race or color nor location... It is the weakness of the mind to think for itself

30 Likes

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by obizzy(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2016
sammydemperor:

Lol...

The funny thing is that this didn't even happen in Africa, it happened all the way in Canada, meaning ignorance is not a respecter of race or color nor location... It is q weakness of the mind to think for itself
its a ghanian pastor based in canada.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2016
obizzy:
its a ghanian pastor based in canada.

Yeah i know. ... But the church is located in Canada

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by dayowunmi(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2016
The ministry is moving forward

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by johnydon22(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2016
Pastorprenuer is the new hot paying Job in town now. . . Getting rich over people's gullibility and imbecility.

the same people will turn around and crucify the government that they are poor and have no money but they have enough to buy a private jet for a con man with a bible

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Is this the private jet ??
The church members are too stingy.

I can buy 3 of this private jet.
You called this old cargo plane that was built in 1930 a private jet ??
This is a cheap ass Cessna citation Mustang
You need to go back to school

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
This is not Christianity....it is just good old scamming.

Sigh.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
gullibility per excellente'

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596515_thumb6_jpegafb0d6f150404d3ba5bf9ca9eaa07e05

From members indeed.. grin grin grin

Same shiit Oritsejafor said about his own.. grin

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by chimah3(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Church na d new way o shocked shocked shocked

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by olapluto(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Founded in 2011, private jet in 2016. No other business in the world can reward like milking the gullible.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by lonelydora: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Not only in Nigeria!

God please don't allow me to stop worshipping you even though I find it difficult to step foot into any church ⛪ these days.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
IN THIS HARDSHIP TIME

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by odinese(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2016
[size=15pt]hope y'all read it? Based In Canada.
Ghana wey never see food chop go buy private jet. [/size]

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
True story:

My friend's landlord told my friend to help him talk to his son in the UK.

The landlord said he told his some to come back home after finishing his masters in the UK, that whatever he is doing there can never be as lucrative as opening a church in Nigeria.

He went ahead to list names of people he knew that open churches not quite long and how well they have been doing, but his son won't hear of it.

Na so him drag my friend to talk to the son.

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by mmsen: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
victorD3:
This church business is making sense I encourage unemployed Nigerians to join the line.

But the dude look like a Yahoo boy

What's the difference between a Yahoo boy and a pastor?

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
lonelydora:
Not only in Nigeria!

God please don't let me to stop worshipping you even though I find it difficult to step foot into any church ⛪ these days.

Just keep your eyes on Jesus...not on these showbiz people

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
"Go ye and preach the Word"

inasmuch the above is from the Bible, I am starting my own ministry right now.

This business is very profitable (The Gospel Business)

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by epadomo(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Planning nau to launch my own mission. #God is Good Let somebody shout Allalujah!
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by seankay(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Now that he has a private jet,i hope he flies to Syria and Iraq for evangelism so that the Gospel can reach them

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by famo19: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2016
are u serious...... nice one man GOD bless your pocket Amen... GIVERS never lack GBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA grin

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Jesus wept...

Pastors keep getting richer and enjoying all the luxurious things life could offer.. while 70% of their members, finds it difficult to eat twice daily..

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by zainabxel(f): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2016
I don die
Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Strongbest(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Congrats to him. Some people and funny mentality though. Sometimes it's good to just keep your reasoning to your self.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by lanaVello(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
He went ahead to say private jet isn't a luxury but a necessity...smh angry

Re: Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) by Beehshorp(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
That's one reason the catholic church is sacred... Cos all this wealth if it were to be in the catholic church would be given to the poor.. Atleast some percentage

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Attend Daughter's Convocation In Babcock (photos) / Can A Christian Marry More Than One Wife? / The Church Being Built By Governor Dickson In Bayelsa - Photos