Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Have Thanked God For Your Parents Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have Thanked God For Your Parents Today (664 Views)

Why Do Sick Christians Pray To God For Healing And Still Go Ahead To Take Drugs? / Help me thank God for my family / Facebook User Give Glory To God For Not Being Killed By A Very Big Python (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Thanked God For Your Parents Today by temi4fash(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
I was on my way home last night when i saw boy about 15 years, he was the conductor of the bus i entered and he was so good at his job, am i began to marvel at what would have made him do these at these young age when his mates are in school, i got an opportunity to talk to him and ask about his parents.

He replied His mum was good and but his dad he does not know him and has never meet him all his life maybe he could meet tomorrow or maybe next. I asked again who takes care of you, he said Nobody does, He takes care of himself and his siblings and he has been doing the job for abut 2 years.

I dropped from the bus and on my home, I began to ponder what and how can i thank God for the opportunity he has given to be able to go school, have a parent that cares and go the extra mile for me to enjoy the kind of life l enjoy right now. How can i thank him for the gift of having a parent that help to know that there is a God in heaven that does great and mighty things and when you call on him he answers.

Then i realized that a lot of times i have thought of the inadequacies of my parents how they didnt do these and do that but i thought less of the many good things and sacrifices they have gone out of their way to do for me to get me to where i am. My parents may not be perfect but they are the best, the very best.. 

Have you taken out time to appreciate God for the kind of parent, he gave you?

Have you taken out time to appreciate your parent today?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A Baby And A Bible In Osun State / United Arab Emirates Visa Types And Cost Of Application / Help Jumia Scammed Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.