Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. (49840 Views)

What Will Our World Look Like In A Thousand Years From Now? / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / NIMET Predicts Less Rainfall In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by uncjay(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
nepapole:
Elyssium

Na there your mind go abi? So am I and other science fictional series I've watched.....it interesting anyway...

Explorer keep the good work going sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Djbaka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
yussuf739:
so this beautiful structure doesn't exist anywhere in the world right now?

It exists... but not on water.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Toyolad(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Explorers:
Our world today is almost unrecognizable from a century ago, so what can we expect jumping a century ahead? This was compiled by a group of scientists, architects and urban planners who have some great insight into what our world will look like in 100 years.

http://www.omgfacts.com/theworld/27111/A-Team-Of-Experts-Predicted-What-The-World-Will-Look-Like-In-2116

It's really going to be an amazingly comfortable world, though with very high cost of living.. wish to still be alive then.

My own addition: Trade by barter will be in place among we 'earthians' ( earth citizens) and our brothers from other planets (e.g Keplerians and others).lol

But, ain't we being too optimistic??

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by galadima77(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
By then Nigeria would have successfully added 7,000 megawatt to the national grid and then nepa would be collecting ur salary for u, subtract their dues 85% and give u the balance.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by okhiai1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Explorers:
Women will be routinely impregnated by artificial insemination rather than by a man. More couples are choosing advanced fertility techniques over old-fashioned conception. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, in which an artificially inseminated embryo is carefully selected among other inseminated embryos for desirability, is becoming increasingly common in fertility clinics. Using this technique, it's now possible to screen an embryo for about half of all congenital illnesses. Within the next decade, researchers will be able to screen for almost all congenital illnesses prior to embryo implantation.

bro
as
in
no
more
puna
banging
or
fu0rking
explora
i
boys
go
quench
congi

7 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Donpre(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
okhiai1:

bro
as
in
no
more
puna
banging
or
fu0rking
explora
i
boys
go
quench
congi
you're getting it wrong.... sex will still be there but when a couple decides to have a child, it'd be by artificial insemination

BTW, sex robots go plenty by then.... who needs a women when a robot/android with genitals can fulfil your every fantasy

#TheFutureIsWeird!!!

7 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by magabounce(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
All cool explorers, asides the artificial insemination part.. haba na!!!!
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by JigsawKillah(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
Explorers:
Women will be routinely impregnated by artificial insemination rather than by a man. More couples are choosing advanced fertility techniques over old-fashioned conception. Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis, in which an artificially inseminated embryo is carefully selected among other inseminated embryos for desirability, is becoming increasingly common in fertility clinics. Using this technique, it's now possible to screen an embryo for about half of all congenital illnesses. Within the next decade, researchers will be able to screen for almost all congenital illnesses prior to embryo implantation.
[/s]

Ràpe will be on the high then
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by yuzjet(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
JigsawKillah:
[s][/s]

Ràpe will be on the high then
Imagine how Robot that will be dealing with Rapers go be?

5 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Would there be a bridge linking Otuoke and Maiduguri, Bama and the rest at that time. undecided

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by gurunlocker: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
so all those Science fiction movies will be real

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by JigsawKillah(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
yuzjet:

Imagine how Robot that will be dealing with Rapers go be?

I think they won't have robots as cops

1 Like

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by marshalcarter: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
But not in nigeria sad

4 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by sidneyj(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigeria is not there wonder if Nigeria go follow change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by sidneyj(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigeria is not there wonder if Nigeria go follow change
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by RobinHez(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
galadima77:
By then Nigeria would have successfully added 7,000 megawatt to the national grid and then nepa would be collecting ur salary for u, subtract their dues 85% and give u the balance.

grin grin
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by sirTesco(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Just lost a friend. Death why? Brother, ur demise has left us in great shock, u left a great vaccum, ur memories will 4eva be fresh in our mind. AAU community and the entire 400L department of building will 4eva miss u. Rest In Peace Ogor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by baby124: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
My body would have become dust by then. Na wa o. Age of advanced humans. We will be like primitive and sub humans to these ones. At least our writings on NL will live on.

13 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by kudos4u(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Is Nigeria the part of the world? undecided undecided just asking no offense grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by blazetitov: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Let's get rid of ISIS, Al shabab, Al qeada and other terrorist group. They can bring down does structures within minute. God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Tocheagle(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
By then my future generation will produce a super intelligent president of a great Nigeria void of its current and any future challenges
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Csami(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
What will happen to the nuclear weapons in U.S, Russia and North Korea?

3 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by RobinHez(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na who comot the thread from. Fp? cheesy
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by YelloweWest: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry
As for me and hopefully all my loved ones , we will be in a much better place. Rejoicing with the King of kings.

6 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by cogbuagu: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't know what the world will look like in year 2111 but what I know is that the older the world get the short life sperm will reduce. That is no human will be able to live above 70 them. 2000 BC people live up to 200 years.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by yuzjet(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I think they won't have robots as cops

But u should know something more severe will be available to torture rapers?
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by happney65: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
By that time,You Religious People would know the world isnt coming to an end,either today nor tommorow..And i hope Nigerians would have dropped the toga of religious thinking and embraced critical thinking.. omolola15

4 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by JhimmySpark(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
yussuf739:
so this beautiful structure doesn't exist anywhere in the world right now?
... I saw a documentary about Dubai/UAE.. Where dey where building artificial islands... The contractor said their target is to build about 300 artificial islands. The beauty of it is that.. Everything is on d ocean.. So they were just filling up the ocean with sand and constructing beautiful homes on it. So, yes i think cities on water exist alredi.

3 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by kellyJames5(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'm gonna still be here then.
Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by Apostleisaac1: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
All this things are still signs of the end time indicating that the coming of our lord jesus christ is at hand & the world is inevitably coming to an end. The devil will spread all it's materialistic,fashionistic,technology,modernisation & civilisation to "DECIEVE PEOPLE TO HELL" all this mordern day fashion and civilisation is just an advert of the devil to take as many people as possible with him to hell fire. Please don't fall for his advert.

Jesus has already told you & I in first john ch 1:15-17 "(15)Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the father is not in him. (16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the father, but is of the world. (17) And the world passeth away, and the lust there of: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Please don't fall for devils advert as "Had I know shall not be taken on the last day. Repent now and be saved for Jesus christ is coming any moment from now, and he is coming like a theif in the night, you don't you when exactly he is going to appear, neither I nor the angels in heaven knoweth not the time except the father which is in heaven. Prepare your life/way lest he come suddenly and met you sleeping unprepared. May the lord help us in Jesus name. Amen!!!

10 Likes

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by obonono(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
crotonite:
the sad news is that u and i won't be here to see all these things materialize. cry cry cry
I believe in reincarnation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. by JigsawKillah(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
yuzjet:

But u should know something more severe will be available to torture rapers?

I doubt that. Ràpe has been in vogue since way back.
Do you think the earth will last this long before Christ comes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Daldykan River Turns Blood-Red Sparking Biblical Plague Fears / Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) / Anas Aliyu Boyi Fabricates A Transformer In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.