Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,307 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife (2405 Views)

Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Toonice(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
My story, my dad and mom divorce when i was 8 and now my dad is rich, but am now married with two kids. I lost my job recently and currently jobless. Am leaving a poorest life presently that i can't even pay my house rent for 2years now. Now my dad has promise to assist me but the problem am having now is that my dad and mum did a meeting recently and my dad told my mom that before he can assist me financially i have to divorce my wife with two kids. My dad has been payin for my university degree program that am currently running at national open university. He said he we stop the payment if i dont divorce my wife with two kids. Please what should i do, am yet to inform my wife about this. Should i forget my dad assistant and continue leaving my poverty life and stop my university program, or divorce my wife and start a new and enjoyable life. Please mature advice is needed. Thanks
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Feranchek(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Maka gini?

I see you keep emphasizing on the 'two kids' I love that.
So I don't mislead you and also the general public, please let's hear the Genesis of this issue.

Was your father in the picture before you got married to this lady If he was, then, was he in support of the marriage

Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Enoquin(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
No reason was given by your dad? No one can give you sound advice with incomplete info

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2016
So, you didnt conclude education, and didnt own a house but you got married. Serves you right niccur.

Let me help you with an advise. Ask your papa how much he intends to dash you, make sure its in millions, then arrange with your wife to go visit her people for 2 months, collect your papa di money, then carry your wife and pikins and move to a new place to build kpako or rent new house that your papa will not know. And be visiting the old bunk from time to time. All these old people need to be thought lessons on non-interference.

12 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by izospindle(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2016
i just have the feeling you are not telling us the whole true....because there are some missing puzzles.......did you parents approve you marriage or you 2 alooped.....what is the reason he gave for asking you to leave your woman?? y will your father ask you to abandon your children is he a ritualist??

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by tellwisdom: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
How did you afford Internet , Op??

7 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2016
izospindle:
i just have the feeling you are not telling us the whole true....because there are some missing puzzles.......did you parents approve you marriage or you 2 alooped.....what is the reason he gave for asking you to leave your woman?? y will your father ask you to abandon your children is he a ritualist??
E be like the bobo was asked not to marry but to conclude schooling, and he stubbornly told them, 'I dont need your help, I will take care of myself', they now starve the bobo of cash and he suffers till his head don knock, now the suffer too much, sex don tire am, and decides to go NOUN, that NOUN na to siddon for house dey read oh. Now when hunger and rent don scatter him brokos, he come go back to beg di papa. Na him di old man say 'shebi i tell you make you go school, you say you wan marry', and that your so called wife support you'...I can not support you with wife oh" you better pursue her before I helep you".

Na dat kain think I feel the old man do, and the bobo don tire for life sef, sex don tire am, now reality don set and life lessons begin.

Sorry, niccur, carry your cross.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Feranchek:
Maka gini?
Translated: what is this? cheesy
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Enoquin:
No reason was given by your dad? No one can give you sound advice with incomplete info
stop lieing, i know you dont hav any advise to give.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Feranchek(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:

Bros you no get am correct tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I no go tell you. Ask your neighbors or the person below you grin
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no get am correct tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I no go tell you. Ask your neighbors or the person below you grin
Let me try again. Translated: what rubbish! , look at this! , what nonsense!....thats all i've got.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Sistem007(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2016
your story isn't lucid enough bro...how do u expect me to render quality advice to u

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Feranchek(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
Let me try again. Translated: what rubbish! , look at this! , what nonsense!....thats all i've got.

Hahaha haha haha!!!! Not even close!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by izospindle(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
E be like the bobo was asked not to marry but to conclude schooling, and he stubbornly told them, 'I dont need your help, I will take care of myself', they now starve the bobo of cash and he suffers till his head don knock, now the suffer too much, sex don tire am, and decides to go NOUN, that NOUN na to siddon for house dey read oh. Now when hunger and rent don scatter him brokos, he come go back to beg di papa. Na him di old man say 'shebi i tell you make you go school, you say you wan marry', and that your so called wife support you'...I can not support you with wife oh" you better pursue her before I helep you".

Na dat kain think I feel the old man do, and the bobo don tire for life sef, sex don tire am, now reality don set and life lessons begin.

Sorry, niccur, carry your cross.
you na really prophet oh
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by amunkita(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2016
1. Ur story get K-leg.

2. If ur wife is someone prayerful then ur papa nah confirm Cultist.

3. E fit be say ur papa don ask ur wife for Kpekus b4 but was turned own.

4. For ur "Divorced" father nd mother to ve a meeting on ur behalf means they re not divorced but parted way inorder for the marine queen to bless ur father.

5. Finally, u don't ve a good relationship with ur father.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by pholarche(f): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2016
op did you ask your dad reasons why he wants you to divorce your wife before he can help you. probably he's hiding something. funny the way we now play with this divorce issue Dre by jeopardizing the future of these young kids and we say evil has increased in the world without looking back at d family setting. Biko op, let him go with the money stick to your wife and children. God will raise another helper for you. what u'll be in life no one can stop it. if he were dead wldnt u av still survived. pls think wisely for d sake of ur future
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Enoquin(f): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
stop lieing, i know you dont hav any advise to give.

Swerve please, I don't do children
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by jashar(f): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Tell us the story from the top OP.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by blazetitov: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op, what is the issue between your wife and your dad?
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Enoquin:

Swerve please, I don't do children
sweet Jesus dont let this girl get on my nerves... because i will so badly electrify her.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Pidggin(f): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:

For what? grin
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Toonice:
My story, my dad and mom divorce when i was 8 and now my dad is rich, but am now married with two kids. I lost my job recently and currently jobless. Am leaving a poorest life presently that i can't even pay my house rent for 2years now. Now my dad has promise to assist me but the problem am having now is that my dad and mum did a meeting recently and my dad told my mom that before he can assist me financially i have to divorce my wife with two kids. My dad has been payin for my university degree program that am currently running at national open university. He said he we stop the payment if i dont divorce my wife with two kids. Please what should i do, am yet to inform my wife about this. Should i forget my dad assistant and continue leaving my poverty life and stop my university program, or divorce my wife and start a new and enjoyable life. Please mature advice is needed. Thanks

He wants you to leave your wife and your two children? What for?? He won't continue helping you if you don't divorce your wife and two kids? Tell him to keep his money. He's not the helper you're seeking.

If you're even contemplating this, then you had no business getting married at all. You should've continued being a daddy's boy and left this woman alone to find a responsible, dedicated Husband + Father to marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
What reason did your dad give
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Did your dad ask her out and she turned him down, probably before you met her? grin

We need to get to the root of this.
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why does your dad want you to divorce your wife?
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
The issue of divorce can sometimes be generational.

You need to fight this. The probability that you'll divorce your woman sooner or later is high. Your parents are separated, and I'm 100% sure that your grandparents equally separated.

Be prayerful, and fight this battle like a man, money cannot give you peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by diva90: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
What were his reasons?
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by laphta(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Toonice:
sorry to say but u av written some pretty dumb shit. u enjoyd ur parents' divorce abi
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Sparkle777(f): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
So, you didnt conclude education, and didnt own a house but you got married. Serves you right niccur.

Let me help you with an advise. Ask your papa how much he intends to dash you, make sure its in millions, then arrange with your wife to go visit her people for 2 months, collect your papa di money, then carry your wife and pikins and move to a new place to build kpako or rent new house that your papa will not know. And be visiting the old bunk from time to time. All these old people need to be thought lessons on non-interference.

I love u already, dats the spirit. But wat if the old man is into jazz?
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by Sparkle777(f): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Acidosis:
The issue of divorce can sometimes be generational.

You need to fight this. The probability that you'll divorce your woman sooner or later is high. Your parents are separated, and I'm 100% sure that your grandparents equally separated.

Be prayerful, and fight this battle like a man, money cannot give you peace.

True, divorce is a generational curse. Very difficult to break. But wt God,all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by thorpido(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Divorce kwa?Just like that?
Abeg Op,tell us the whole story
Re: My Dad Want Me To Divorce My Wife by sisisioge: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Your tot line stinks...pls read your post again. To even consider your dad's suggestion is super annoying!

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Dire Need Of Advice (please Help Me Out) / Is It Good To Trying To Get Pregnant When Not Yet Married? / Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.