Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,763 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? (3076 Views)

Can I Have Whatsapp On My Computer ? / FREE Browsing On Pc For All Networks Via Shelter Vpn / How To Install Whatsapp On Windows 7 Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by Getikebusy(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Please gurus in the house how does one run whatspp on PC. I have been trying ANDY os but its seems to be incompatible with my PC. Its is Lenovo yoga 300 intel Pentium N3450 4gb RAM x64 bit
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by Curiouscat: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
It is no rocket science. Just visit web.whatsapp.com on your browser and go to settings in your whatsapp application and click on web whatsapp option,after which the application will prompt you to scan the bar code showing on your browser screen.
N.B: Make sure both your PC and phone is connected to the whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by horllamy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Getikebusy:
Please gurus in the house how does one run whatspp on PC. I have been trying ANDY os but its seems to be incompatible with my PC. Its is Lenovo yoga 300 intel Pentium N3450 4gb RAM x64 bit

You can download bluestack for your pc
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by opson2016(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
You can install bluestacks app first, but if you don't want to install any third party app.

You can go through this step-by-guide on how to install, run and use whatsapp on your PC

https://www.appsfreeforpc.com/whatsapp-for-pc-download-windows-78-computer-without-bluestacks/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by 2sexyus: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2016
horllamy:

You can download bluestack for your pc
no need. Someone already gave a simple yet effective method as recommended by whatsapp.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by BetaTechnicians: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Getikebusy:
you can also install whatsappTime
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by BetaTechnicians: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2016
DuOS is better for android emulation than bluestacks
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by BetaTechnicians: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Here's a video of DuOS running on a windows tablet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ef05nNM5_M
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by praises16: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2016
just use the whatsapp web process. it rocks big time.
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by Getikebusy(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
praises16:
just use the whatsapp web process. it rocks big time.

The problem is that after the 1st login it doesn't log me in again!?
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by dxdiag(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
download bluestack apk emulator
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by okikiosibodu(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Curiouscat:
It is no rocket science. Just visit web.whatsapp.com on your browser and go to settings in your whatsapp application and click on web whatsapp option,after which the application will prompt you to scan the bar code showing on your browser screen.
N.B: Make sure both your PC and phone is connected to the whatsapp.

Seriously, I am still lookin for time, to create a thread on the use of "web.whatsapp.com". I used it to discover many of my Ex's escapades. Was of the impression that she was decent, and we agreed to practice "no sex till marriage" thing. Unknowingly to me, she me free giver of....(u know the rest). I discovered by the grace of God, by letting me know of whatsapp web
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by okikiosibodu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think it's high time I created the thread about whatsappweb that I have been procrastinating. I will send a link here when am done
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Finally I did it today, thank to your reqst. Belos is the url to my thread. Have fun, and feel free to ask questions if you don't understand

https://www.nairaland.com/3060322/how-access-single-whatsapp-account#44892024
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by Curiouscat: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
Uhn? shocked shocked....sorry bro, shit happens. But how do people do this "no sex till marriage "thingy,like seriously?? Do we even have to talk about it? Mehn....just play the game and hit the jackpot. Which kind yeye arrangement be that?? But, you just invade someone's privacy sha. Not too good.
okikiosibodu:

Seriously, I am still lookin for time, to create a thread on the use of "web.whatsapp.com". I used it to discover many of my Ex's escapades. Was of the impression that she was decent, and we agreed to practice "no sex till marriage" thing. Unknowingly to me, she me free giver of....(u know the rest). I discovered by the grace of God, by letting me know of whatsapp web
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by Razak5(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2018
2sexyus:
no need. Someone already gave a simple yet effective method as recommended by whatsapp.

Exactly!
Well just incase you also want to use any other android app, android emulators come in handy. Bluestack is just one of them.

I think there's this feeling people get with using a laptop that is more rich than a mobile device.
* Except that mobile devices are... Y'know- mobile grin

*cheers*
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by rohitrog58: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Running WhatsApp on PC is very simple. Most people have no idea and they suggest to Install BlueStacks and Install WhatsApp on it. And this is not a proper way to use WhatsApp on Android.

Here is the easy process to use WhatsApp on your PC or laptop without using any software:

1. Visit the official page of WhatsApp.
2. Go to WhatsApp Web Section.
3. Scan that code using WhatsApp web feature from your Android WhatsApp.
4. Wait for 2 seconds to get connected.
5. Done.

This is the best and easy process to use WhatsApp on your PC. It just takes 2 minutes and access WhatsApp on pc. You can also use Dual WhatsApp with the help of GB WhatsApp https://www.rogtechs.com/gb-whatsapp-apk-download/

There is also another way to use WhatsApp. And it's by using WhatsApp application for PC. It can be found in https://www.whatsapp.com.

From there go to Download section, select PC version and get the file in your pc. Then install it and log in with your normal WhatsApp account.

Done. Enjoy!
Re: How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? by techbeasts(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
First you can always use Whatsapp Web Version If you don't want to use that then you can always download BlueStacks on your Windows and mac.

After that follow the instructions below.

1. BlueStacks.
2. Open Google Play.
3. Install WhatsApp.
4. Use your Number to activate.

[url="https://itsdailytech.com/free-netflix-premium-accounts-passwords/3640/"]Free Netflix Account[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Coolest Way To Hack A Wifi Password! / 10 Cool Sites To Download Free Softwares For Windows Pc / Do Not Buy A Laptop Without Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.