Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (24723 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
The woman and her friends got wind of the affair long enough to plan the attack. It wasn't the same day she got informed bout it that she attacked the babe na. So what stopped her from brutally assaulting her hubby too or confronting him at least?

Creamish:

He was unscathed cos he was in a business meeting. Did the reporter bother to tell us what happened upon his return home?
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
mimzy:
Ehm can't rem the title oo buh Nicki was the secretary yh and on the day the ladies decided to confront the dude, Nicki locked em all up in the conference room. I love the way the ladies dealt with that guy, they made him return everything he stole, that part where he hit his face on the glass grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy hilarious

Do you think a scenerio like the one in that movie can happen in an average Nigerian marriage?

LOL grin I hope so
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
mimzy:
The woman and her friends got wind of the affair long enough to plan the attack. It wasn't the same day she got informed bout it that she attacked the babe na. So what stopped her from brutally assaulting her hubby too or confronting him at least?

The fact that we have not read about it does not mean nothing happened. So for now, we cant say what may or may not have happened at home.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
mimzy:

She wouldn't even dare

they always see the mistress as the enemy
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No you weren't. You said they should wax his side-chick. Stop trying to be clever by half...and besides, the blame/responsibility rest solely on that wanton of a husband...

How exactly could she have handled it barring trying to bring her hubby back to his senses through a tête-á-tête?

You can't jail me because I fücked your impressionable wife - you also can't put a woman behind bars for screwing a married man who willingly shambled down her path.

So how? by issuing out threats? that's still tangent with felony.

D.U.M.B = Diligent unfücwitable Mandelsonian Bronco.

To the left please

Your case is beyond me!

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh you have the strength to argue with that girl who is the personification of D.U.M.B.
You seem to know your self so well
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:

My dear , going psychotic because of a randy husband has never been know to solve anything.

my point is the wife,will obviously end up escalating the problem,probably to the point you described above or even killing herself too,now what happens to the children when she goes to jail or dies?

because some do it,does not make it acceptable.
[/b]

Beating up or killing the mistress cannot be justified except the mistress came for the wife's or kid's life (Self-defense). Not everyone wants to know the repercussion of their act once their minds are made up. Its not everyone who thinks rationally like you would want them to.

misspicy2:

and I still emphasize that,before any married woman go ballistic on the mistress,she should at least carry out some investigations,[b]most mistresses are not even aware that their man is married
[/b]

This was my point in my first post. Its not all mistresses who know the actual status of the man. I will still prefer a call or non-violent confrontation with the mistress where need be and a confrontation with the hubby as well. If u leave the mistress out of it, she will continue her biz with ur hubby so she needs to be told off.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
misspicy2:

She wouldn't even dare

You are quick to forget many are in prison for killing their husbands... Cases have been reported of women who chopped of their hubby's d1cks..

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
No way!!! cheesy grin grin grin i do not see it happening even in an African setting. It's either they are busy throwing shades at each other, or too busy plotting evil schemes grin grin grin grin

misspicy2:

Do you think a scenerio like the one in that movie can happen in an average Nigerian marriage?

LOL grin I hope so
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't know why Lezzlie is not putting mouth for this matter. I've seen Darkened, I've seen Josef.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:

You are quick to forget many are in prison for killing their husbands... Cases have been reported of women who chopped of their hubby's d1cks..

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..

grin This one has been to hell before. Pun intended oh!
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Exactly, and from the story self, she seems to be a full house wife cos she went to attack the lady during office hours.

The fear of the man not putting food on the table again is enough for her not to wanna do anything to him. The funny thing is, this lady would have probably gone on her kneels and cried to beg her hubby to leave the babe when she got wind of it...

I feel her pains, yh but she did not handle the issue sensibly.

misspicy2:

She wouldn't even dare

they always see the mistress as the enemy
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
He is busy cheesy He is engaged in another 'heated argument' NO PUN INTENDED. cheesy

CC; LEZZ, LEZZLIE

pinceprinz:
I don't know why Lezzlie is not putting mouth for this matter. I've seen Darkened, I've seen Josef.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin This one has been to hell before. Pun intended oh!

I don't think it's a first time offence from dear hubby..

Mistresses sef... If u know the man is married, keep off!! U don't know what he is married to!!! grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why am I smiling at the pixs? cheesy

its inhuman...Yes.. Brutal...Yes... Uncalled for...YES...

...but i'm still smiling ... dat wifey musta been thru a lot..so tey dem cut hair..chai.. grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy This one's head is not correct oh, I mean, u dey think say na d same rule of law wey US dey use na hin dem dey use for Saudi? Abi what exactly are u trying to say when you said adultery no be crime ? Oh, go to Saudi and commit that atrocity and see if dem na go throw u boulders till you take your last breath. Ogbeni, the stoning to death thing isn't a gender biased thing , don't dare paint it to be so. You don see your zombie for here?

Please ignore him grin

If you show him a banana and tell him to repeat 'BANANA' after you, Guess what he would say? grin

He would say any other thing except 'BANANA'
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:

Beating up or killing the mistress cannot be justified except the mistress came for the wife's or kid's life (Self-defense). Not everyone wants to know the repercussion of their act once their minds are made up. Its not everyone who thinks rationally like you would want them to.

This was my point in my first post. Its not all mistresses who know the actual status of the man. I will still prefer a call or non-violent confrontation with the mistress where need be and a confrontation with the hubby as well. If u leave the mistress out of it, she will continue her biz with ur hubby so she needs to be told off[/b
[b]@bolded trust me, that applies to only a man who still have a sanity to make mistress one,or a man who slipped by getting caught with one of his numerous mistresses

my point is,there is absolutely no point confronting,talking or even contacting the mistress,because there could be one thousand and one mistresses out there.

or worst still,he repents after one and jumps on another.

a lot of times,a cheat will always be a cheat

#fact

best bet,is to hold your man responsible,unless of course he is not man enough or does not have a mind of his own grin

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Creamish(f): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
@Mimzy and Misspicy..

I just read the story.. the mistress knew the man is married. She was even assisted by the man's wife.. habaaa... The mistress deserves the beating jor! tongue tongue grin

On a serious note.. she shulda just been chased out of the house sha.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:
@Mimzy and Misspicy..

I just read the story.. the mistress knew the man is married. She was even assisted by the man's wife.. habaaa... The mistress deserves the beating jor! tongue tongue grin

I wish the wife luck in her beating contest gringrin

more strength to her beating hands,she sure has a lot of beating to do in her life time

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Lezzlie(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
I don't know why Le.zzlie is not putting mouth for this matter. I've seen Darkened, I've seen Josef.
mimzy:
He is busy cheesy He is engaged in another 'heated argument' NO PUN INTENDED. cheesy

CC; L.EZZ, LE.ZZLIE

A married woman who finds her husband greasing the canal of another should first seek to warn off the supplanting whøre. But it is a difficult asking.

The cognitive abilities of women aren't built for such rendering of logicality in a heated circumstance like that. She will strike, and she'll choose the most disposable of them, and it has to be the whøre.

Once a woman finds out about her husband's secret squeeze, every odd behaviour of the husband, every unexplained financial denial, every night of cold response, every lack of complement of her looks will suddenly have an answer:

It's in the warm thighs of the LovePeddler: Her reactions shouldn't always be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ the bolded. i concur. but i do not think that they live together. The lady works with the woman's husband.

She should have used a woman's wit to make the hubby sack her.

Creamish:
@Mimzy and Misspicy..

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Please ignore him grin

If you show him a banana and tell him to repeat 'BANANA' after you, Guess what he would say? grin

He would say any other thing except 'BANANA'

cheesy

You're so high on sarcasm. Sarcasm overdose on you! grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
pinceprinz:

cheesy

You're so high on sarcasm. Sarcasm overdose on you! grin
grin grin grin grin

This is me trying to keep the insults at bay cheesy
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin grin grin grin
This is me trying to keep the insults at bay cheesy
Awww, come and hug Daddy grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:

The fact that we have not read about it does not mean nothing happened. So for now, we cant say what may or may not have happened at home.
Still, that doesn't give the wife and her friends that right to assault the mistress.

The wife should have taken this ish up with her husband. If she had caught them defiling her matrimonial home, then I'll understand, but to assault her like this, is not it.

If she had the balls, why didn't she beat her husband with her friends? You wouldn't be surprised that her husband might be the one chasing the mistress up and down.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by lodscott(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
cassieblake:
Yes grin or she can cut part of his dick.

lol, Uv been black listed
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
DemiGoddess:
True talk Mimz...somehow sha undecided

Honestly, if married women put just 10% of the energy they use in senselessly suspecting their husbands into paying attention to their hubby then, infidelity wouldn't be this common.
Why beat up the slut lady
Where were you?

Before he married you, you were probably doing something that attracted him, wearing clothes that drew him close, saying stuffs that quickened his breathing and after marrying you, you unceremoniously turned to a frigging withered hag! undecided
And you are ranting 'cause another beat you at your game
Just go get your husband back.
Anyhow sha, a man who's gon' cheat, gon' cheat.

But what is a lady doing with a married man
God can't give me that hubby cause Amadioha never disappoints grin

I protect and guard what is mine reasonably jealously cheesy
So if the lady is a slut_ what is the husband, Rambo?.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
joseph1832:
So if the lady is a slut_ what is the husband, Rambo?.
Same sane question I was about asking.. All I see here is the attack on the lady..

Are they also saying wives are permitted to cheat because their 'once slim husbands' developed protruding stomachs?

Abeg, wetin do the man? Is he a demi-god?

'What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.'
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Same sane question I was about asking.. All I see here is the attack on the lady..

Are they also saying wives are permitted to cheat because their 'once slim husbands' developed protruding stomachs?

Abeg, wetin do the man? Is he a semi god?

'What is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.'
The attack is insane and uncalled for. If the lady that was assaulted was my sister, I'll make sure the women who assaulted her are picked up one by one. A petition to the nearest DPO will do that, and I'll make sure the DPO, know that I copied the area commander of that district. Who knows, may be the DPO and the area commander might even be cheating on their wives. Lol.

Seriously, You'll be surprised these women who assaulted this woman can't even bear to look their husbands in the face, that's why they did such thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight / Should I Renovate Our Family House? / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.