Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? (14161 Views)

Specs Of Innjoo Vision With Bezelless Display / My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Unboxing And Quick Review Of Innjoo Halo Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by bongolistik(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
In the heat of the smartphone competitions that have been raging between the likes of Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo and Gionee, you might have noticed that Innjoo has been silent this year, or are they cooking up something underground that we are not aware of?

At least, Tecno have thrilled us with Boom J8 lately, Infinix on their part are not lagging and they have Hot 3 already and Gionee have mid ranged P5 Mini, but where is Innjoo?

I hope the heat of the competition is not throwing Innjoo off balance?

Or what on your part do you really think is wrong with Innjoo that is keeping them silent this year?

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/04/why-is-innjoo-becoming-so-quite-these.html
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Bethvine04: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
its been the way we find the situation, infinix holds the stake now

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
they are studying the market before release of a new product

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Nbote(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Their products were totally wacky nd craps.. Dem don respect demselves go rest.

24 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Maximum83: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
run for your life when you hear Innjoo. Na real injuries, Tecno or infinix is beter deal

14 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by AwesomeRomeo: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
The Cause Of Innjoo's Quietness Lately is CRAPNESS undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by encryptjay(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
They know what's up
Innjoo causes worries
I think they're scrutinizing the crap they've been releasing. They've got the phones but they're testing them to see how long they'll last.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by okitikpo: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chai! Na my Innjoo una dey finish like this

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by nepapole(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Useles brand

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Mintayo(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Bad battery undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2016
undecided
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by solid3(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2016
I think Infinix and Tecno has knocked them out. They cldn't keep up with the way now products are rolled out by their competitors.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Osyxcel(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Because they have too many faulty phones on their hands for repairs. tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by femi4: 6:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Posting with my innjoo...Very reliable since year 2014

5 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by olahero(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2016
I THINK they aware of scarcity of Money in Nigeria and Nigeria is their main targeted country in Afrikiyah, they might be scared of losing energy and money at the end.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by saxby(f): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Its not how well you start a race but how well you run the race and finish it.. Injoo should take a cue from Tecno.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by soulhighman(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2016
My innjoo f1 is presently giving me serious problems. This is the second time the screen is broken. Right now i wish to just sell it off after repairing it. I dont know if it will be purchased from me at their service centre or by any individual self cos the phone itself is even no longer in the market. I just tire.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by LilNetty(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2016
Like seriously... I hate the phone... Wetin Injoo Fire use my eyes see eh...
I Bought the phone from Jumia at the rate of #19500 I guess .. 10 days later the phone starts giving me problems.. the screen calibrator was malfunctioning... I just have to sell the phone out for 10k..Since then when I In-jooo... I run ooooo

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Noblebrown7(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2016
I don't know.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by topradar4(f): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Tecno Knocked them Out Apparently, When you're in for Serious Business, No Playing around. Tecno proved so by Releasing that Boom J8 Phone, Saw a friend With it Yesterday and I was so thrilled.

I'll Try my best to get It soonest.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Cliveglobal1(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2016
We are talking Tecno and someone is Still Mentioning Injoo. Still in Doubt, Go try their Latest Device. (Boom J8)

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by winnijaf(f): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Bethvine04:
its been the way we find the situation, infinix holds the stake now

I don't agree, Tecno Actually Does.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by YoungOldGee: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2016
They cant keep up with the giants in the industry, The likes of Tecno and Infinix. Its not just about releasing devices, its about putting out what people will use and want to use again. Injoo, they are never a competitor.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by adedam007(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by seunlayi(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Not only injiooo, gionee appears to be silent too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by arowolobioyinbo: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2016
I bought an injoo and I regretted.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2016
They are doing thorough research, studying the weakness of their product. Tecno anytime any day.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by ekkywolex(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Fake Brand, Fake Phones, Fake Customer Care grin grin
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Ebimablog: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2016
They need to restrtegise and then setup service centres across some states,that will go a long way to help them

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by Ebimablog: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2016
seunlayi:
Not only injiooo, gionee appears to be silent too.

Who Know Gonee in Nigeria? those guys dont spend much on publicity,so they will always remain unknown,though they make good fones

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? by tolexy007(m): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2016
useless product

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things To Check Out When Buying An Original Mobile Phone / Airtel Family And Friends / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.