Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate (16484 Views)

Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by dollaflow(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by taiwokyle(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jah will help him. That figure in d mirror tho....
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by 9jatatafo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
The situation in this country is pathetic
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by UjSizzle(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
OP when you hijack a post from www.thenakedconvos.com the least you can do is cite them here or at least on your own blog.
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by Nusaf: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
foreveryours:
No job outside better send your last kobo on growing your business. Marine technology my foot!
Pessimist.
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by banio: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
No dream is so hard to achieve . No height is too far to reach . The sky is your limit man . Gracias !

Perfectly said
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
banio:

Perfectly said
cool Thanks Man
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by tolexy123: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please NOTE: The guy is wrong for saying marine technology is only being offered in river state university in the entire country. Fortunately, am a graduate of Marine Science and Technology from the Federal university of Technology, Akure Ondo state and the course is better than that which is being offered in River state. So, please feel free to consult www.futa.edu.ng for more info. Please contact 07031824004 for more info
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dyt:

All his needs is fund
He will forget marine and face his barbing with his life

You are not wrong Bro but with funding, some SMEs still fail woefully. The problem with most of them is not funding at all.
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by simplisity(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
virtually, nothing is impossible with God
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by vislabraye(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
foreveryours:
No job outside better send your last kobo on growing your business. Marine technology my foot!

So he should continue being a barber ? How big can the biz grow ?
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by ETEYEN79(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
My brother and friend, if I was able to graduate and graduate very well, then he will also make it, He seems to be better than me somehow, so press on you will get there.
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by Hillarie(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Keep your head up, You can glow in the dark!
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by olayemi3: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
if that is your dream, hold on to it. make the vision big enough that you can run with it. Also note, futa is also run marine science and technology.
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Can anybody here assist me in getting his contact? I wanna help set him up big-time. cc harbdulrasq88
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by Matthewz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
may God help him with his dream
Re: This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate by fejikudz(m): 12:51am On Oct 10, 2017
tolexy123:
Please NOTE: The guy is wrong for saying marine technology is only being offered in river state university in the entire country. Fortunately, am a graduate of Marine Science and Technology from the Federal university of Technology, Akure
Ondo state and the course is better than that which is being offered in River state. So, please feel free to consult www.futa.edu.ng for more info. Please contact 07031824004 for more info

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akintola Williams At 100: ICAN Awards Centenary Scholarship To Students / Man Orphaned At 2, Becomes A Chartered Accountant (Photos) / Nipr Diploma For Master Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.