Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) (37526 Views)

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder / Nigerian Shows Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
A young Nigerian, Emeka Nelson, made this prototype truck that can either be powered by solar energy or by the waste they carry. Emeka who shared the photos on facebook said the prototype has already been adopted by his tech team. Read what he wrote below;

"My tech team members today adopted one of my early works as tool/prototype to be used in our quest to design trucks for waste management that will be powered either by the waste they carry or solar.
I laugh at myself when I see some of these my early works because they tends to look childish a times to me but the truth is that, that was where my my journey began"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/check-out-this-truck-made-by-nigerian.html

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Looks like a toy...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Mustack: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
isoke
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by sammyj: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na toy !!! grin grin grin
slyIsaac:
Looks like a toy...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by kennyman2000(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Eventhough it looks like a TOY in the face of our above NAIRALAND PROJECT ASSESSMENT OFFICERS which to me isnt. Kudos to the inventor. Someone should get buhari's head's point to this thread. The guy behind this project should be among the next beneficiaries of china scholarship technical education.

Great inventions will have today all started from somewhere.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Guyman02: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Keep it up. I hope your state governor will see this on NL and send you abroad for more knowledge to develop your creative ability further like the young boys from Sokoto and Kaduna who were spotted here.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by gungab(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
call a spade ,a spade fucking toy

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by ThuGnificenX: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Solar powered Toy
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Dapsin2901: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one I will report this to Mr president so that he can take you to China when next his going okay nice job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by kingzjay(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Issorite
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by akunjohn(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Isokay o
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is this some form of prototype or is simply a toy?

Nigerians learn to read, the OP actually states that it is a prototype! Prototyping is actually an important phase in product development.

11 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by oloyedayo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
if this can be truly developed, then waste will be turned to wealth.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
I saw the topic, I ran in . . . . Only to be disappointed embarassed
Where is the solar device?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by orumba(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
look like drawing

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Igbo boys movement
It is a prototype which company like Innoson can develop into a full truck. See business idea wan waste if care is not taken

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by godoluwa(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
OK
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Ezedon(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
This is toy, I thought its something meaningful
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by sukkot: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
angry
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Government attention seekers undecided
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by encryptjay(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice innovation
Nothing is a waste
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Bodmas06: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
good

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Originality007: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
gungab:
call a spade ,a spade
fucking toy

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by danasjoe1: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one,it only hurts my heart that we don't have the government who is every ready to assist and finance the talented youth we have in this so called country Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by ireneony(f): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Igbo boys movement
must u mention tribe undecided

I'm an advocate for one nigeria cheesy
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by simplisity(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nice one my brother. those calling it toy, fail to know that this is jst the prototype.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by MrCork: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
A young Nigerian, Emeka Nelson, made this prototype truck that can either be powered by solar energy or by the waste they carry. Emeka who shared the photos on facebook said the prototype has already been adopted by his tech team. Read what he wrote below;

"My tech team members today adopted one of my early works as tool/prototype to be used in our quest to design trucks for waste management that will be powered either by the waste they carry or solar.
I laugh at myself when I see some of these my early works because they tends to look childish a times to me but the truth is that, that was where my my journey began"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/check-out-this-truck-made-by-nigerian.html

....HUH??..LEGO TRUCK?...you homebase people mennnnnnn!!!(no oofeinse) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by cowgirl9090: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
[b]Igbo boys movement[\b]
It is a prototype which company like Innoson can develop into a full truck. See business idea wan waste if care is not taken

I am Igbo but this is getting too childish and annoying biko

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by YelloweWest: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
Looks like a toy...
Try make your own toy if it's easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car / 'Terrorist' Elephant Killed In Ohafia, Abia By Hunter In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.