Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) (37527 Views)

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder / Nigerian Shows Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Olukologia(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blessed by God. Gifted. I'm glad to be a Nigerian
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
must u mention tribe undecided

I'm an advocate for one nigeria cheesy
e concern you ? I am proud of my tribe abi I don turn tribalist for praising my tribe
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by wolesmile(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=14pt] lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by akobiz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Until we start thinking like kids we can never achieve the height we intend to reach as a nation. Most of world inventions started like kids madness, only fools will see him as childish. Keep it up bros
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
cowgirl9090:

I am Igbo but this is getting too childish and annoying biko
spare me the trash, WTF is childish and annoying ? If you ain't proud of your tribe I am cus if it is an igbo boy with cocaine the comments you will see will leave you speechless.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
lord help us with all this mediocrity
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by DonCortino: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
For all those calling it a toy read the post again! he said it is a PROTOTYPE!! check ur dictionaries for the meaning. olodos!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
This creation is not a full-size model. It's a prototype, albeit a working one. The concept of running on either solar power, or gasses generated by waste is a good one.

And I'll go further to say this is a better effort than Innonos's current line-up. This prototype is crude, but it'll pretty much all one man's work. No cloned product, or CKD kit thrown together. I highly commend his effort. cool

Idea-->research-->design study-->prototype-->refine-->production model. smiley

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by slimfit1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Turn that technology to electricity abeg we don't need trucks at the moment. Well done where are our lazy professors for goodness sake.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Balkan(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wise men from the East

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by larger20(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
This needs to stop even though its a joke. You will never see this type of feature on Linda ikeji blog or other professional blog sites. I dont think it adds value when we have Innoson motors. It just create black stereotypes for your foreign visitors.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by marshalcarter: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennyman2000:
Eventhough it looks like a TOY in the face of our above NAIRALAND PROJECT ASSESSMENT OFFICERS which to me isnt. Kudos to the inventor. Someone should get buhari's head's point to this thread. The guy behind this project should be among the next beneficiaries of china scholarship technical education.

Great inventions will have today all started from somewhere.

Tiri gbosa for u
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by BobbieSneh(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mustack:
isoke
av reason 2 believe dats german
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by alt3r3g0: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Siena:
This creation is not a full-size model. It's a prototype, albeit a working one. The concept of running on either solar power, or gasses generated by waste is a good one.

And I'll go further to say this is a better effort than Innonos's current line-up. This prototype is crude, but it'll pretty much all one man's work. No cloned product, or CKD kit thrown together. I highly commend his effort. cool

Idea-->research-->design study-->prototype-->refine-->production model. smiley

I think we are being very generous with the word prototype here.

Dude claims this is powered by the waste it carries...i am no rocket scientist but i cant see any processing plant at the back of the empty truck to process and generate the power to power the truck.

I can as well upload a toy car and call it a prototype powered by wind energy

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by jstriker442(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
gungab:
call a spade ,a spade fucking toy
a prototype, bros abeg go school
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by calabardick(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
bomboclaatous inventor
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Bobbysmart6(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
slyIsaac:
Looks like a toy...
wat do u tnk it is b4 undecided
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Solitin40: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
gungab:
call a spade ,a spade fucking toy
okay but can you make paper ball talk less of motor toy
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Sistem007(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Solar powered Toy

solar powered prototype truck to be precise...if it can be done in a prototype form, then it can be actualized. So I think it's a welcoming initiating.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Sistem007(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
when u say waste, biomass comes to mind and I really wonder how this truck (even though a prototype) can be powered by waste
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
be like papilo and one day make nigeria proud. keep it up bro.
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by princetom1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am not trying to discourage anyone here, but if u make this one in US or Japan as sec or high school project, prepare to get ZERO. Before u start calling me this and that, i did something better than this with my junior brother while in primary school. We even saw a family living in america that wants to sponsor us to d US but my dad didn't allow it. My point? A primary or junior secondary can make this and be praised not a grown up man, plssssss, lets think big. Let's just assumed someone from US or UK is reading this our comments, i wonder wat he will think about us, how developed or unintelligent we are.
Cc: GAZZUZ, kingreign, semid4lyfe, EgunMogaji
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by anochuko01(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
as much as we cry that govt doesn't pay attention to such things, most if not all of these so called inventions we sing about are stuffs kids play with in Europe. the fact that its made here doesn't make it world class. when a world class, cutting edge innovation is made, the world would hear about it, Apple, Samsung, Google, Facebook...everyone of them would bid to have it.
we're far behind...let's tink big!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
YelloweWest:

Try make your own toy if it's easy

It's actually extremely easy..
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by princetom1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
anochuko01:
as much as we cry that govt doesn't pay attention to such things, most if not all of these so called inventions we sing about are stuffs kids play with in Europe. the fact that its made here doesn't make it world class. when a world class, cutting edge innovation is made, the world would hear about it, Apple, Samsung, Google, Facebook...everyone of them would bid to have it.

Cc:Siena
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by danxzy: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
very great igbos i dey bow for una
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by tunnex10(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Keneking:
Ok
film awo ju.... 2much of American movie... grin
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by gungab(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Solitin40:
okay but can you make paper ball talk less of motor toy
if you ask me na who I go ask? leave trash for lawma jur
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Look at dullards critcizing......if they give most of una starch and newspaper una no go fit mould common ''pot'' yet u guyz are calling this one toy.

Oga inventor! Abeg Ahead ahead. So much kudos!!!
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by akobiz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
anochuko01:
otondo shion
Re: Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) by DaniDani(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
what a great talent the guy has got. those calling it toy are simply envy because they don't have any reasonable talent or/ initiative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car / 'Terrorist' Elephant Killed In Ohafia, Abia By Hunter In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.