Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Addressing The Somali Trolls - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Addressing The Somali Trolls (3937 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 19, 2016
TheTransformer:
You are like the first Somali on Nairaland that actually has common sense.

The others are just annoying and irritating in a funny way... smiley smiley

Ednite is another sensible babe from Ethiopia that likes blushing when you call her beautiful tongue tongue smiley smiley

There are a lot of Somalis on nl. I've been a member for over 3yrs and i know 2 other members. It's because we don't shout about it that others don't realise we're here. Empty funnels make the most noise.
Nl is online and the world is online so this forum is for people of all races and not just the majority (Nigerians).

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 19, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

When did Nigerians become bantu?

Wtf is a Bantu? Is it a country or a tribe of people
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Eritrean:
Funny Somalis grin

undecided funny haha? grin
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:23am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Wtf is a Bantu? Is it a country or a tribe of people
Sorry I couldn't explain it well I found this definition for you.
Bantu peoples is used as a general label for the 300–600 ethnic groups in Africa who speak Bantu languages. They inhabit a geographical area stretching east and southward from Central Africa across the African Great Lakes region down to Southern Africa.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Sorry I couldn't explain it well I found this definition for you.

Bantu peoples is used as a general label
for the 300–600 ethnic groups in Africa
who speak Bantu languages. They inhabit
a geographical area stretching east and
southward from Central Africa across the
African Great Lakes region down to
Southern Africa.

I know Google is my friend but i couldn't be asked to ask it. Thank you for taking the time out for me i appreciate it. One learns something new everyday and this is my something for today cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

I know Google is my friend but i couldn't be asked to ask it. Thank you for taking the time out for me i appreciate it. One learns something new everyday and this is my something for today cheesy grin grin grin

Oh and since I'm an insomniac tonight and if you have some free time or if you are interested is a nice summary of all the language families in Africa

Stay blessed

www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/african_languages.htm
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 19, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Oh and since I'm an insomniac tonight and if you have some free time or if you are interested is a nice summary of all the language families in Africa

Stay blessed

www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/african_languages.htm

Thank you sis! Wow that was an interesting read. I'm a lil annoyed that many African countries main language is either Arabic or European languages such as English,French, Spanish etc and that their own languages are considered other languages.

When will Africa wake up and take its rightful place as the greatest continent that it is When will foreigners speak our languages when they visit instead of us taking their languages cry cry

I'm proud that Somalia has its own Language and that Arabic, English and Italian is a secondary language. I fear that Africa will be taken from us while we wipe our selfs out. God bless Mama Africa! Amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Thank you sis! Wow that was an interesting read. I'm a lil annoyed that many African countries main language is either Arabic or European languages such as English,French, Spanish etc and that their own languages are considered other languages.

When will Africa wake up and take its rightful place as the greatest continent that it is When will foreigners speak our languages when they visit instead of us taking their languages cry cry

I'm proud that Somalia has its own Language and that Arabic, English and Italian is a secondary language. I fear that Africa will be taken from us while we wipe our selfs out. God bless Mama Africa! Amen kiss

Honestly I think English helped us a little bit if you didn't speak English I wouldn't understand you if you spoke in your native tongue (I'm a Southern African Bantu speaker ) But I do think our native tongues are dying out they want to teach Mandarin Chinese in our schools but they can't teach you our native African languages in our schools. *sighes* Neo colonialism is real my people honestly it makes me sad when I see my people fight each other for things that don't matter and I still see European countries STILL benefit from colonialism. cry
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by 02ss: 11:32am On May 09, 2018
Somguy:
Why are you losers so obsessed with Nigerians and West Africans? Did you lose your girl to one of them? You clearly have some type of inferiority complex. If you truly felt superior to these people, you would not be spamming their forum 24/7, bragging about insignificant BS like hair texture, beautiful women etc.. How many West African trolls do you see on Somali forums? None! Why? Because they generally don't give a damn about you or your soft hair. Meanwhile here you are obsessing over Nigerians and looking extremely insecure in the process.

These Nigerian "adoons" generally tend to be the highest educated minority in countries like the UK and the US. So while you're bragging about your soft hair like an effeminate little punk, these men are making some real money and are being successful in their lives. You're making us all look pathetic even though you probably think that you're "defending our honour" in your sick, demented mind. We Somalis have nothing to do with you.

Take a step back and think about what you're doing. You're on a Nigerian forum, insulting Nigerians for no reason whatsoever. That's what insecure little punks do. A man who is secure in himself does not need to constantly reaffirm his "superiority" nor does he even value irrelevant BS like physical features etc..

You have some deeply seated issues that you need to fix sxb'yaal. This level of obsession is definitely not normal.

Its the other way around fool, i was looking for somali forums and found this one they seem to be obsessed with somalis,and dont give them higher ground we value our women so if one of these apes had a chance with one,we are disgusted,its like beastiality ape and human

Nigerians in dubai and istanbul love-vendor there own WIVES you can Bleep his wife in the room they share,a nigerian with a girl will sell his ass for money in europe,he would kill his own brother for money,there is apeish nigerian who sold his parents

The greatest number of african prostitues outside africa is nigerians,ugandans and ivory coast

so motherfucker why are they obesssed with us and why shouldnt we hit back,naive Bleep
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 09, 2018
02ss:

Its the other way around fool, i was looking for somali forums and found this one they seem to be obsessed with somalis,and dont give them higher ground we value our women so if one of these apes had a chance with one,we are disgusted,its like beastiality ape and human

Nigerians in dubai and istanbul love-vendor there own WIVES you can Bleep his wife in the room they share,a nigerian with a girl will sell his ass for money in europe,he would kill his own brother for money,there is apeish nigerian who sold his parents

The greatest number of african prostitues outside africa is nigerians,ugandans and ivory coast

so motherfucker why are they obesssed with us and why shouldnt we hit back,naive Bleep
u are crazy grin Why will any sane Nigerian in his or her right mind be obsessed with a somali grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by 02ss: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
u are crazy grin Why will any sane Nigerian in his or her right mind be obsessed with a somali grin

type somali in google this fucking page comes up
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by 02ss: 12:37pm On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:

type somali in google this fucking forum comes up
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
02ss:

type somali in google this fucking forum comes up
and so?
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by fanficgirl(f): 4:23am On May 12, 2018
02ss:

type somali in google this fucking page comes up
That's because this forum used to be plaguged with tons of thread from Somali troll. The same Somali troll here @Ajuran and he still is active here.
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by compton11(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
I know the guy,he is Somali but white.

Check biracial awareness on Facebook
And check black ethnic purity on YouTube.

The guy is the owner of those accounts
Plus he has like five fake account on nairaland
Re: Addressing The Somali Trolls by Bantukiller(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2022
WE SOMALIS ARE ARYAN RACE ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA! ADOLF HITLER ADMIRED SOMALIS. EVEN BRITISH SAID WE ARE NOT AFRICAN! I SAY WE SOMALI BROTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW NAZI AND HITLER PRINCIPLES TO FIX OUR HOMELANDS! WE MUST PUT ASIDE QABIL AND CLAN AND BE ONE SOMALI NATION! WE NEED A STRONG LEADER LIKE A SOMALI HITLER TO MAKE US GREAT AGAIN. WE MUST STOP THE RACE MIXING AND ELIMINATE RACE TRAITORS! OUR WOMEN BELONG TO US, IF THEY HAVE SEX OR GET PREGNANT BY A NON SOMALI WE MUST KILL MOTHER AND CHILD. WE NEED TO START THIS PROCESS NOW TO HAVE A THOUSAND YEARS REICH! HEIL HITLER! SIEG HEIL 88!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opobo(opubo Ama) Its People And Accurate History / Seun Osewa Did You See This? / Afrocentric Examination Of Greek Philosophy - Stolen Legacy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.