Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies (2526 Views)

Time To Swear Off Ladies. / Things That Piss Guys Off Ladies In A Relationship / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by Mushyhills(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
BIG TIME LONG STORY... IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THE WAY I CHAT OR BEHAVE... IGNORE, I WILL SIMPLY STOP BOTHERING MY LIFE ABOUT YOU cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by seunny4lif(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin
Then I will keep it coming till she reply me grin
Maxity02:
hahahaha

not everybody will.. some will ignore u.cause silent is d best answer
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
sulmeza:
i wonder oo...dos hoes go wan dey feel one kind now..yeye op
I just tire oh!
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
I go with no 2. You forgot to add this: 'what do you do for a living?'
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by dollyjoy(f): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oyind17:
They are looking for who to scam
hello
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by Marlvin(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:
Your so called "good move" is a wrong move for me. Here is my good move...
Guy: good morning,how was your night?
Me: it way splendid, thank you. Yours?
Guy: it was cool
Me: wink
Guy: Just wanted to check on you and see how you're doing this morning. We'll chat better after office hours...take care of yourself
Me:I will. Have a lovely day

That you move will only work for me if a weekend undecided what is my name is Ade on a monday morning? angry

dunno if it's just Me buh your last statement makes Me assume Am prolly drunk; you mind taking a look et what you wrote?
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by Maxity02(f): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Then I will keep it coming till she reply me grin
then blocking u indefinitely will be the next option
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by seunny4lif(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin
So, how your day joor?
Maxity02:
then blocking u indefinitely will be the next option
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
dollyjoy:
hello
How far na?
I just say make I peep Nl
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:
Your so called "good move" is a wrong move for me. Here is my good move...
Guy: good morning,how was your night?
Me: it way splendid, thank you. Yours?
Guy: it was cool
Me: wink
Guy: Just wanted to check on you and see how you're doing this morning. We'll chat better after office hours...take care of yourself
Me:I will. Have a lovely day

That you move will only work for me if a weekend undecided what is my name is Ade on a monday morning? angry
Lol... Spots on.
Re: 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies by layla129(f): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2016
emitoz:

Lol... Spots on.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Working Out With His 16 Months Old Daughter Gym / Must Read!! Checkout 7 Things Men Should Know About Women’s N*pples / Am I Being Selfish? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.