Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping (3942 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
i need ur advice
friends. Am engaged and abt to wed. I ve never
visited my man and sleep over in his house for
once except d day he took me there to see the
house b4 he pay for the apartment. I stayed with
my elder sister and her husband. As we re
planning our weeding together my sister told me
dt i need to see him in his house to cost d budget
and analysis every tin we needed. even those dt
re coming.

So i went on Saturday cos he is hosting his
committee of friends in his house n my presence
is needed there.
I couldn't come back dt day in whc i notified my
sister. At night I discovered dt my man snores
and saliva drips out of his mouth in deep sleep.
But d shocking is dt he masturbate:no wonder he
didnt make any move dt night even wen he
entered d bathroom wen am bathing. This things
has killed my spirit and lots of thoughts re going
thru my mind since i returned. To the extend dt
my elder sister n husband noticed my
moodiness.

i was unhappy over every thing and am thinking
of calling it off because ife na asom oyi rinne. pls
Advice me.

PLS ADVICE THIS SISTER sad sad sad
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by cutiedave(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Manage d man lyk dat....BTW husband scarce grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Kcdojoto(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
I will be right back
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Myndu44: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is wrong in masturbation ehn? Abeg make una park well jare. ..

3 Likes

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Julietcutie(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
love is about endurance... m sure he would change I mean d masturbation part... den about his sleeping habits most men snore even females so manage... d saliva part jus close his mouth wen he is sleeping

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by layla129(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
I can deal with snoring and drooling...but masturbating to my face?? Hell no. She should take that sexual part very seriously undecided
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by firstking01(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wait o, naughtynaughty engaged?, about to wedshocked??...adonbilivit.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by donbenedict(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
The same man the op told cutehector dat he stole her heart at a filling station grin

Lwkmd

So he snores, masturbates and drools, any big deal in that? U ain't so ready for marriage smallie.

2 Likes

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by SmellingAnus(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by AlexCk: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
What happened to communication,??
Talk to him, make him understand ur views/worries.,

Jeez, people are in relationships/commitments/marriages, and they dont knw how to communicate with their partners. That's bad. Oi vey!!

2 Likes

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Synzu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Today she's a divorcee, tomorrow she's engaged, next tomorrow she's single, day after that she's looking for a freak, biko make up ya mind undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by macaranta(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
undecided
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Fmartin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only 'sisters' give advice abi

Ama keep my fucking bucal cavity shut.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by totaldiva: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Divorce him grin
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by IamLEGEND1: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
tell ur 'sister' to shut up & face her front.

No be dem dey gather for Shiloh annually dey roll for ground dey beg God for ozzband?
*modified*
oh & naughtynaughty, your topic is a little off...I believe to drool means to run saliva uncontrollably from the mouth?
I dunno,'...drool saliva...' seems like grammatical overkill to me.

5 Likes

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by seliaju(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is he the same guy u met at the filling station?
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by hifaif1: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
i need ur advice friends. Am engaged and abt to wed. I ve never visited my man and sleep over in his house for once except d day he took me there to see the house b4 he pay for the apartment. I stayed with my elder sister and her husband. As we re planning our weeding together my sister told me dt i need to see him in his house to cost d budget and analysis every tin we needed. even those dt re coming.

So i went on Saturday cos he is hosting his committee of friends in his house n my presence is needed there. I couldn't come back dt day in whc i notified my sister. At night I discovered dt my man snores and saliva drips out of his mouth in deep sleep. But d shocking is dt he masturbate:no wonder he didnt make any move dt night even wen he entered d bathroom wen am bathing. This things has killed my spirit and lots of thoughts re going thru my mind since i returned. To the extend dt my elder sister n husband noticed my moodiness.

i was unhappy over every thing and am thinking of calling it off because ife na asom oyi rinne. pls Advice me.
Pls advice my sista sad sad sad
Thank God I chose to be a priest!!!
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Talk to him now and assure him he can talk to you too, maturely.

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
You caught him red handed abi how did you notice he wants?
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
firstking01:
Wait o, naughtynaught.y engaged?, about to wedshocked??...adonbilivit.
ode wat if am engaged cool cool iss it ur engage? Abi is it ur wed?

Honey pls read again cheesy I said advice my sista grin

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
hifaif1:

Thank God I chose to be a priest!!!
who priest epp?
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Marlvin(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's saddening how peeps readily believe some half baked gabbage here on NL, romance section to be precise .

1 Like

Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by sorextee(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
How can a matured man be drooling, while sleeping? Who does that, in this century Him pillow go dey smell die.. ewwwww mehn.

Let me drop one or two advice

1. Talk to him about the masturbation part. Express ur disgust towards that. Hopefully, he stops it.

2. Unto the snoring part, there's this popular balm they sell at pharmacies. Can't remember the name.. let him apply it before going to bed. He will sleep like a dea person.. grin
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Today she's a divorcee, tomorrow she's engaged, next tomorrow she's single, day after that she's looking for a freak, biko make up ya mind undecided
buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin c d way u finish me biko grin grin

Dis one is onbehalf of my sista nah grin
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by hifaif1: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
who priest epp?

It helps me to avoid the stress people go through in the name of being in a relationship!!!

As a priest, the only thing I worry about is my soul and the souls of my sheep!!!
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Plolly(f): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
babe get a life u created a thread lst year dat u a divorced woman who is now married now u saying you want to marry again. sighs don't know what to tell u
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Taiofil(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
@Naughty..
Well I can understand ur plight..
Talking about the snoring and salivating issh dat is an unconscious thing he does that while sleeping..so u should be able to cope wif that! (Majority of men do snore while sleeping so dats no biggie). You have to swallow that cross. That is the love in marriage believeme!
But the Masturbating part...kai!!
That wie ur focus should be on like sm1 above me said go back to that house n stay. I wld go wif dat... for awhile like 3 or 4 days observe and don't complain just observe and discuss the wanking(masturbating) ish wif him in the cool of the night wen all tension is low n he's vulnerable maybe probably after sex arnd 12 midnite ( believe me most of us (men) can divulge Top government secret during dis hour...lol.. if u Bleep him well) talk to him about ur concerns and let know wat u want! Babe if he doesn't concur! Make I know wetin cause am!
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by Mjshexy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Your sis isn't ready for marriage or lemme say she isn't matured enof for marriage, she needs to grow up, u guys shouldn't rush her into it please sad
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by MRBrownJ: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
no person can be judged by how they act during their sleeps, because it is unintentional.... so, snoring, drooling, farting, grinding of teeth etc should be understood and/or excused. as for masturbation, that doesnt make any sense.
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
buhahahahahahaha grin grin grin c d way u finish me biko grin grin

Dis one is onbehalf of my sista nah grin

Hehe, ur sista abi Continue angry
Re: He Masturbates, Snors And Drools Saliva Wen Sleeping by omega25red(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin so you don't snore when you sleep? or saliva doesn't flow from your mouth? how come you didn't help him out while he was jacking it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol, Nairaland Guys Are Hypocritical / I Asked Google For Lalasticlala Check The search Result Out / My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.