Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ooh... My Cousin. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ooh... My Cousin. (733 Views)

The Sweet Melodic Power Of 'ooh' & 'oh' In Contemporary Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooh... My Cousin. by GenieHams: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Please my fellow Nairalanders, I am soo new in the literature world.
I would like you to help me by correcting my mistakes and also by teaching me when I go wrong.
Thanks a lot.

'Mama,We are off to school oooh; Tony. And I' Said Tina as she was already prepared for school and about to board a bus to awka. 'Ah ah Mama, all these foodstuffs are much now'. She is not going to starve there oh'. Tony Tina's cousin commented. 'Tony nwam ooh, what am I supposed to do when the only eye I use to see is leaving me for a totally new environment. I must see to it that she lacks nothing as she is going. Please ooh Tony eeh, you know you are the only one she knows there. Promise me that you would take very good care of my daughter for me ooh nwam. Otumpuluanya m ji ahu uzo' 'Woman you have to stop whining and let the children go' said Tina's Father. 'Ah ah Papa,she is only too concerned about Tina and Mama, I promise to take care of Tina. Eeh don't forget that she is my kid sister. So,...' eh eh eh, me I know I have told you severally to stop calling me a kid'. Tina continued 'For your information, I would be 17 by December. See me oh, kid nwa ewu maaobudi nwa nkita'. So, as I was saying, it is my job and no-one else's to take care of. Her in school'. 'But my son, are you sure that Tina's being with you is okay'? 'Of course Papa, I mean this is like my everyday prayer for me to see a relation here with me and GOD finally accepted'. 'Okay my daughter you both need to start going. May the good LORD guide and protect you both to your destination'. 'Amen Mama'. Tina. said. between sobs.
Apart from her SSCE holidays 2. Months ago, Nwosu Tina hasn't actually left her house and parents for long period of time. At least not this long except... Today.
Tina got admitted to the famous 'Nnamdi Azikiwe university to study pharmacy. 'Mama must have been very proud'. She thought to herself. So now, I can achieve my dream of becoming a pharmacist and make drugs like Papa but more advanced as he deals more on herbal drugs'.
'Tony', she pleaded, 'Please tell me more about Unizik'. 'Unizik like I've already told you ' Tony began; 'is a school with every great thing every university should have including anticult'...'wait wait wait, are you saying there are no cults in your... I mean my or even our school'? 'Of course none cause the anticult takes them out. In fact, Unizik is a school for an ideal student'.
'You see, there is no Unizik graduate with less than 2nd class upper except those who look like they would never graduate. Like in my department, the lowest in G.P is 3.5 and so on. You would find out by getting in'.
'Hm'... said Tina, I am now really looking forward to Awka and Unizik'. Wake me up when we get to Awka please. Thanks. I must make mama and Papa'.

Chapter 2 would be out the day after tomorrow.
HAPPY READING.
Re: Ooh... My Cousin. by Weirdman: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Follow back to back... The story better be nice oh... Am sure it will
Re: Ooh... My Cousin. by Weirdman: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Follow back to back... The story better be nice oh... Am sure it will be.. ..

(1) (Reply)

3mjaj Sweet Sorrow! / Any One With The Davinci's Code Pdf? / The Rancher's Secret Heir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.