Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari (917 Views)

Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram - Buhari

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday in Beijing warned vandals and saboteurs blowing up oil and gas installations in Nigeria to desist immediately or face the same drastic action being taken against extremist Boko Haram sect by the Armed Forces.

[caption][/caption]

Speaking at a meeting with members of the Nigerian Community in China, President Buhari also reaffirmed his total commitment to winning the war against corruption, saying that corruption was an arch-enemy of the nation which has destroyed the lives of many Nigerians.

“I ask for your support to make our vision of stamping out corruption a reality in the shortest possible time. Whoever is caught will not be spared,” Femi Adesina, special
adviser on media and publicity, quoted the president as saying.

“The government is still being dared, but those who are sensible should have learnt a lesson. Those who are mad, let them continue in their madness.

“I am aware that in the last two weeks, the national grid collapsed a number of times. I hope this message will reach the vandals and saboteurs who are blowing up pipelines and installations.

“We will deal with them the way we dealt with Boko Haram.”

President Buhari assured the Nigerian Community that the Federal Government was working very hard to overcome current national challenges and deliver on its promise of a better Nigeria.

“Clearly, our vision of a diversified and inclusive economy will not be achieved overnight. It will be a long, and in some cases, painful journey. I am very confident we will get there. But we must start that journey now.

“We hear proposals for short cuts or quick wins. However, all we need to do is look at our history to know that there are no quick wins or short cuts in fixing Nigeria. The many decades of damage and destruction cannot be repaired overnight.

“The reform program we are implementing is not because oil prices are below $45 per barrel today. It is because when oil prices were over $100 per barrel, majority of Nigerians were still suffering. They were simply forgotten and left behind. So, our reforms are to ensure that the majority of Nigerians are not left behind,” the President told the gathering.
President Buhari also assured the Nigerian community that his administration was fulfilling its promise of improving security across the country.

“When we came into office in 2015, Boko Haram insurgents occupied 14 Local Government Areas. Today, I am pleased to say the insurgents have been routed out of these local governments and their capacity to fight as a force has been significantly degraded.

“We will continue working hard to ensure that the group is eliminated. This is achievable. And we will not settle for anything less,” he said.
http://.com/i-will-crush-pipeline-vandals-like-i-crushed-boko-haram-buhari/
April 13, 2016.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by Imortal001: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
I believe!
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by ziccoit: 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Well, I have problem with news coming from some questionable sources. I'm waiting for mainstream news outlet to carry this news. It seems PDP has overmastered the art and act of propaganda.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
“The government is still being dared, but those who are sensible should have learnt a lesson. Those who are mad, let them continue in their madness."

I like this so much, I read it three times.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by naijapips02: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bullhari go and crush fulani herdsmen. angry
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
“The reform program we are implementing is not because oil prices are below $45 per barrel today. It is because when oil prices were over $100 per barrel, majority of Nigerians were still suffering. They were simply forgotten and left behind. So, our reforms are to ensure that the majority of Nigerians are not left behind,” the President told the gathering.

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by searchng4love: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Femi should stop talking already.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by gidgiddy: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
“The government is still being dared, but those who are sensible should have learnt a lesson. Those who are mad, let them continue in their madness."

I like this so much, I read it three times.

You like that so much? That sounds like a dictator talking and dictators never do well in office.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by NobleAngell(f): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
Story
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by emerged01(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

You like that so much? That sounds like a dictator talking and dictators never do well in office.

Not at all. This is one of the situations a president needs to roar like lion in the jungle. Don't read meaning to it,it is allowed.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by Goke7: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

Sorry we need a dictator before our lawmakers allocate all our money to grinding machines and bore holes when there are more serious national assets to be maintained and secured. We are not yet ripe for the brand of democracy being practiced in saner climes. Ours is not a sane clime yet

2 Likes

Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by Zdoh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
I believe you.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by simi4me(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why don't you come to Nigeria and tell them instead of speaking in foreign countries. Them no go hear you bro.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by kendrick9(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
every thing about this buhari disgusts me... can't wait for 2019 for us to boot this buffoon out of power.. possibly the most useless president i've seen..can't stand him at all
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by youngeagle(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
No be only crush....fulani herdsmen hve bn on rampage for the past few months now,pls go crush them.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by kendrick9(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
simi4me:
Why don't you come to Nigeria and tell them instead of speaking in foreign countries. Them no go hear you bro.
exactly.always making silly statements from abroad..never seen a president who cant sit his azz in a country he's supposed to govern...
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

What are the Saboteurs? People that want the best for the country or their people. Why blow up pipelines and disrupt Crude Production? Then these guys will come back and blame the President.

The Sane ones have learnt their lessons. The Mad ones should continue in their madness
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by SleekMallam: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
The Quota General.
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by IVORY2009(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lolzzzzz I dey laugh like Obasanjo, instead of u Mr Buhari to make peace, rather u want to use force hmmmm, Niger Delta is not like the North ooooo, boys der are not smiling....
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by Goke7: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
IVORY2009:
Lolzzzzz I dey laugh like Obasanjo, instead of u Mr Buhari to make peace, rather u want to use force hmmmm, Niger Delta is not like the North ooooo, boys der are not smiling....
So those boys of yours are more dangerous than boko haram that's interesting
Re: I Will Crush Pipeline Vandals Like I Crushed Boko Haram – buhari by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2016

(1)

Dear Saraki, Please Resign Now / Churchill Okonkwo Warns Ndigbo To Be Wary Of Fani-kayode / How Fayose Diverted PMS To Other State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.