Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) (36925 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by DExplorer1: 10:52am On Apr 14, 2016
It's official! The enemy of a woman is a woman. The ladies post here is evidence.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by byvan03: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
People need to spend more time working out their own lives.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by hotdi(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2016
Wetin concern them? Must it be on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
sholatem:
Seriously Mide needs to rebuild her home,i saw dis coming b4 today,check her hubby instagram,he uploads his children pix virtually evryday,last time I check Mide pix( d black and red outfit) wedding ring is missing,she never for once upload her kids and hubby pix on her instagram,just she,her and herself, if u ask me,Fame is getting to her head like kilode undecided
awon marriage counsellors ti de .
The last time I checked, her husband is also an actor/producer, how exactly is fame entering her head?
So, she go die on top the ring ni? Must she put her family pics on social media? Because I don't do it...I see no reason to.

You people would still come tomorrow and advise her to keep her family private.

Nne have you bought fuel today? Is there light in your area? These are pertinent issues affecting the country today.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Dexter93: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
like I always say, women cant handle being richer or more famous than their hubby. their ego cant handle the blessing undecided

kudos to tonto dikeh for being one of the exception

Tonto dikeh is not richer than her husband. she's not even close
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by miqos02(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2016
who birthday don eelpp

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Akinyemi787(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg say mide matta go reduce fuel price ni
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Emmahunk(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2016
ebosie11:
Lol

Really don't think it's funny. Why marry a man you ain't in love with nor proud of?
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Henycymama(f): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
like I always say, women cant handle being richer or more famous than their hubby. their ego cant handle the blessing undecided

y jumping into conclusion?
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Olabestonic001(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
missyadorable:

I am not famous but I have never uploaded my hubby's pix on facebook,whatsapp or BBM..or anywhere...I didn't do it while we were dating and haven't done it since we got married...does that change anytin? No...I dont like my private life on the internet.Social media publicity has so many disadvantages.

Does it mean you put only your own pics always on the social media? Do u leave a pic for 3 yrs before changing them?
How will you take it if your husband displays himself and his cars alone on fb and instagram and never display yours?
If you can give an answer in the affirmative, then you are really asocial but if not then you're probably a selfcentred woman and a selfcentred man or woman will soon or later loose their marriage.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Vyolet(f): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
What if Mide had woken up this morning to pray with her husband, knelt before him to wish him a happy birthday, prepared his favorite meal and went about the whole day outside like nothing happened at home?
People should mind their business, that was how Toyin Aimakhu flaunted her private life on social media and people aided her in wrecking her home, now Mide is the private type, same people are about to wreck her home too.
You can't please everyone.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by DorisK(f): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Whos biznes is it? Must she put it on Instagram to celebrate him. Why are NIGERIANs olofofo? On my hubby's birthday last yr I was busy the whole day gathering his friends ND items for a surprise party, missed work..... This year I was so busy at work but i left early shopped for him and went home to do a surprise first time dish for him by the time I finished (after4pm
) & posted it on Facebook I was almost the last, I didn't even find time to put it on Instagram or Twitter because I was busy for him! so She might have thrown him a party, bought him gifts or did a surprise thing and people Re there having diarrhea of the mouth. Its not easy being a married woman esp if one of the kids had an issue so pls u guys shud free her pleasssss
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:

so tinto dike is richer than her hubby? if you need example, omotola dey not Olosho turned housewife.

and it's not all women!
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

so tinto dike is richer than her hubby? if you need example, omotola dey not Olosho turned housewife.

and it's not all women!
the same omotola who told us yesterday that her status is too high to be buying ata rodo and tatashe and eja tutu for market so she has made captain the person who goes to the market for the past 18 years ? that omotola with ego the size of one big tuber of yam ? shocked
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
opapichulo:

And Omotola atleast shes famous that her hubby grin grin grin
the same omotola who told us yesterday that her status is too high to be buying ata rodo and tatashe and eja tutu for market so she has made captain the person who goes to the market for the past 18 years ? that omotola with ego the size of one big tuber of yam ? shocked
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dexter93:

Tonto dikeh is not richer than her husband. she's not even close
tonto is much more famous though and when she married him every man in naija wanted her so she was hot commodity. so she had reason to be very conceited but for some weird reason she has turned into the most perfect wife a man can ever ask for. its mind boggling. she checked her ego at the door before she entered her marriage. even our own seun osewa of nairaland had the hots for tonto before she married lolz
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Adonis3:

lol

Tonto aint richer than her hubby

U can talk of Alakija...

tonto is much more famous though and when she married him every man in naija wanted her so she was hot commodity. so she had reason to be very conceited but for some weird reason she has turned into the most perfect wife a man can ever ask for. its mind boggling. she checked her ego at the door before she entered her marriage. even our own seun osewa of nairaland had the hots for tonto before she married lolz
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
the same omotola who told us yesterday that her status is too high to be buying ata rodo and tatashe and eja tutu for market so she has made captain the person who goes to the market for the past 18 years ? that omotola with ego the size of one big tuber of yam ?shocked

that's not the reason.

you know how crazy fans can be on a normal day, talk less of going to the market.
market women who would drag her from left to right, suffocating her and all that. I can also imagine how the prices of those ata rodo and efo will skyrocket because it's omotola buying.

and if her husband is the only one she can trust and he is willing to do it, wetin concern you
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:

says who? you?

are you inside her marriage?

Na wa for you Sukkot. Na like this small trips dey make you fall yakata....

smg
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

that's not the reason.

you know how crazy fans can be on a normal day, talk less of going to the market.
market women who would drag her from left to right, suffocating her and all that
. I can also imagine how the prices of those ata rodo and efo will skyrocket because it's omotola buying.

and if her husband is the only one she can trust and he is willing to do it, wetin concern you
thats not the point. the point is why denigrate your husband to the whole world like dat ? why tell us you send him to the market for the past 18 years ? like really ? shows she has no respect for the man. she tryna tell us her husband is her houseboy. jus sayin Joavid undecided
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

says who? you?

are you inside her marriage?

Na wa for you Sukkot. Na like this small trips dey make you fall yakata....

smg
I and I see everything. eye can see past the exterior facade grin
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
thats not the point. the point is why denigrate your husband to the whole world like dat ? why tell us you send him to the market for the past 18 years ? like really ? shows she has no respect for the man. she tryna tell us her husband is her houseboy. jus sayin Joavid undecided

she didn't say she sends him to the market

she said her husband goes to the market for her.

you are a hopeless sexist.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

she didn't say she sends him to the market

she said her husband goes to the market for her.

you are a hopeless sexist.
yeah but why she gotta say dat though ? why did the world have to know that ? you think if her husband was dangote she would tell us he goes to the market for her for the past 18 years ?

and i aint no sexist neither lolzzz. grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:

but really Sukkot, grin how do you know eja tutu, tatashe and ata rodo?
you go to market like that?
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
and i aint no sexist neither lolzzz. grin
I didn't expect you to admit it.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

I didn't expect you to admit it.
whats a sexist ? a man who believes in superiority of men over women ? well i dont. i as a man would not tell the world my wife has been buying tatashe in the market for the past 18 years cuz i think that is demeaning to her if i did SO as you can see ? its not a male or female thing - it is the fact that she voiced this means she has no respect for the man and i am sure it is because she feels she is more important than him. so you can throw that sexist stuff in the gabbage cuz it dont apply here lolz
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by SB22: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:

Tonto is not richer than her hubby na...
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

but really Sukkot, grin how do you know eja tutu, tatashe and ata rodo?
you go to market like that?
yes na. i dey go market na. houseboy or housegirl no dey this side ooooo. oyinbo dey call am slavery. na 10 years in prison if dem catch you cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
whats a sexist ? a man who believes in superiority of men over women ? well i dont. i as a man would not tell the world my wife has been buying tatashe in the market for the past 18 years cuz i think that is demeaning to her if i did SO as you can see ? its not a male or female thing - it is the fact that she voiced this means she has no respect for the man and i am sure it is because she feels she is more important than him. so you can throw that sexist stuff in the gabbage cuz it dont apply here lolz

if the man doesn't see it the way you see it, then thumbs up to him.
they have an understanding in thier marriage.

and no, she isn't feeling important than him cos he has a prestigious job too, he is a pilot.

when it comes to bashing women, you take front seat with orijin and popcorn, that's kinda sexist to me.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
sukkot:
yes na. i dey go market na. houseboy or housegirl no dey this side ooooo. oyinbo dey call am slavery. na 10 years in prison if dem catch you cheesy

yes I know that.

so in your oyinbo market, it's labeled eja tutu, tatashe and ata rodo?

you know the local market Yoruba name, that's what I meant.
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

if the man doesn't see it the way you see it, then thumbs up to him.
they have an understanding in thier marriage.

and no, she isn't feeling important than him cos he has a prestigious job too, he is a pilot.

when it comes to bashing women, you take front seat with orijin and popcorn, that's kinda sexist to me.
of course he doesnt cuz he has been castrated and ermm he is a retired pilot. and ermmm you conveniently ignore the posts where i bash men. i call that selective judgement. i bash everybody men women boy and girl. i am an equal opportunity hater. lolzzz
Re: Fans Blast Mide Martins For Ignoring Her Husband On His Birthday(pic) by sukkot: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joavid:

yes I know that.

so in your oyinbo market, it's labeled eja tutu, tatashe and ata rodo?

you know the local market Yoruba name, that's what I meant.
there are some nigerian stores in these oyinbo markets who sell african goods for those who miss homefood. so yeah once in a blue moon i do visit those african stores and they call them tatashe and ata rodo and eja tutu in those african stores lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andre Omodayo Churchill In Igbo Traditional Attire For Cultural Day (Photos) / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.