Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! (1773 Views)

I Hate Valentine Period,it Never Brought Me Any Happiness / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by MzPynQ: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
Period is each woman’s hell. Some are blessed with an easy one, but some are in great pain and discomfort. These are things you should not practice when you have your period.

Unprotected sex – it is best not to have a sexual intercourse during your period time in order to avoid infections.

Never skip a meal – you are losing a lot of blood during this time and food will only make you feel energetic.

Stay away from physical work – if in case you feel back and stomach pain stay away from physical work as it will make your pain worse.

Eat fast food – your stomach will be singing a different tune after you have eaten the greasy fries and that hamburger. Treat yourself by all means, but do not eat too much and do not consume unhealthy meals that you normally will not do.

Work – this is impossible for most of the women, but some are allowed a time off during their time of the month. This may result in an empty office, but at least one day will not hurt you.

Stay up all night – you’ll feel better if you turn in early, regardless of the possibility it takes you a while to fall asleep. You can put on some sleeping sounds and get a good night’s sleep.

EXTRA TIPS:

Don’t drink ice water as it leads to menstrual blood remaining in the uterine wall, contributing to cyst and cancer RAHIM after 5-10 years.

Do not drink soda water.

Do not eat cucumbers because the substance in it may cause some liquid to stay in the uterus walls.

Source: healthadvisorgroup.com
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by donbenedict(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Another study nw says it's okay to have sex during one's period..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
What about people that don't get hungry @that time of the month, especially the first day?
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by Ezedon(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Once you did not include. Don't eat Suya, and don't drink alcohol, they are ok
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by quintessence1(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
MzPynQ:
Period is each woman’s hell. Some are blessed with an easy one, but some are in great pain and discomfort. These are things you should not practice when you have your period.
Unprotected sex – it is best not to have a sexual intercourse during your period time in order to avoid infections.
Never skip a meal – you are losing a lot of blood during this time and food will only make you feel energetic.
Stay away from physical work – if in case you feel back and stomach pain stay away from physical work as it will make your pain worse.
Eat fast food – your stomach will be singing a different tune after you have eaten the greasy fries and that hamburger. Treat yourself by all means, but do not eat too much and do not consume unhealthy meals that you normally will not do.
Work – this is impossible for most of the women, but some are allowed a time off during their time of the month. This may result in an empty office, but at least one day will not hurt you.
Stay up all night – you’ll feel better if you turn in early, regardless of the possibility it takes you a while to fall asleep. You can put on some sleeping sounds and get a good night’s sleep.
EXTRA TIPS:
Don’t drink ice water as it leads to menstrual blood remaining in the uterine wall, contributing to cyst and cancer RAHIM after 5-10 years.
Do not drink soda water.
Do not eat cucumbers because the substance in it may cause some liquid to stay in the uterus walls.
Source: healthadvisorgroup.com

And you forgot to mention the main fact Hygiene

Stay clean; bath, groom, use clean underz and pad
Exercise
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
It is not that bad for me. I need more food, more sleep and one or two pain relief pills and I am good to go. Most women are. It is not an illness.

However, I understand that there are those who suffer more. I believe that they are a minority though.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by byvan03: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
The ice water part sounds like old wives tale.
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by pwettiejay(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oh! I used to think iced water reduces the pain....thanks anyway
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by armyofone(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Not to make love during menstrual period cuz of infection? From who?
Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by Mekus68: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
A lady who do hv painful menstruation told me it (the pains) stop once the lady starts giving birth.
And she's in d medical profession.
So married women in here, can u confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Do This When You Have Period, It Might Be Deadly-all Women Must Read ! by luvly(f): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mekus68:
A lady who do hv painful menstruation told me it (the pains) stop once the lady starts giving birth.
And she's in d medical profession.
So married women in here, can u confirm this?
yes

(1) (Reply)

P / David Cameron Forgets Daughter, 8, At Pub / Birth Asphyxia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.