Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year (38743 Views)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging / Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech's Undergraduate Student Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by morereb10: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nneoma Nwankwo is the Virginia Tech Undergraduate Student of the Year. She will graduate in May 2016 with a degree in political science in the College of Liberal Arts and Human SciencesNwankwo is minoring in public and urban affairs and creative writing. She has maintained a 3.9 grade-point average while engaging in domestic and international service and research on issues facing girls and women in developing nations.

“At Virginia Tech, I have been challenged to live in service to others. I have learned how to lead boldly as I pursue my global development interests. Ultimately, I have discovered that Ut Prosim (That I May Serve) is an active verb, and when I serve those around me, I create a meaningful life for myself.” Nwankwo said.

The Virginia Tech Undergraduate Student of the Year award recognizes a graduating student who has achieved overall excellence during his or her undergraduate career at the university. The recognition is the most prestigious non-academic undergraduate award given at Virginia Tech and is awarded to a student who has exceptional and balanced achievement in academics, leadership, and -

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/nigerian-nneoma-nwankwo-named-virginia.html

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
So mma

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by ozy4christ(f): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes o,igbos keep rocking

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by tblaq: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ftc
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by waterhouse071(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Brain and Beauty.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by koxi: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
She's beautiful

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by yang(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pretty Igbo Virginia tech Undergraduate

She is not from the zoo

Correct as appropriate

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Name checkers go arrive nw

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Meringe(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm not surprised. Ada igbo!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by ireneony(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
She is pretty n intelligent. .
Beauty n brain

11 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Qabt(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dis is nys....naija,always topin d chart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by ebhohimimen(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Cute damsel omonomose

6 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
h
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Chinatownm(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
could dis be Liberia
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by cnwokike(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
If I talk now they will say it is chest beating. But she is Igbo and I am Igbo too.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Congratulations!
It shows that you are representing well.
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by BUSHHUNTER: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
After crashing out Barcelona fans be like...

grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by fav444(f): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
u mean my own Virginia?

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by ifex370(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is she a virgin? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Cokwologu(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Keep the family's flag flying higher beautiful cousin, everyone at home is really proud of you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by OFFICIAL336: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Igbo again?

15 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by nerdfrost(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
angry oya tell me why I no go marry from my tribe. But they must base outside sha grin

8 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
CEO... NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION NAIRALAND(NCAN)
OK! IGBO ON THE RIGHT NEWS THIS TIME

11 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Qabt(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
ozy4christ:
Yes o,igbos keep rocking
dis is aw u get evrifin wrong
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
CEO... NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION NAIRALAND(NCAN)
OK! IGBO ON THE RIGHT NEWS THIS TIME

5 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by kolawolepeters(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
femijossy:
Used to think pretty girls lack brains, now am the fool

You've ALWAYS been, it's quite unfortunate you're just getting to know,,

8 Likes

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by techmart(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
lovely.
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by highpriest4: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Awon name checkers where Una dey?, make una run come o, omo nnah don do am again o, nyamiri, ommoyiboo don carry drugs first for vajaina o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by mekonglobal(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Preety thing, can i have her too cool
Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Joyce28(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wow!! beautiful and bold kiss

1 Like

Re: Nneoma Nwankwo Named Virginia Tech’s Undergraduate Student Of The Year by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
poli sci is sooo easy, tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young School Girl Designs Prototype Of Waterside Aba / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.