Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! (2732 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by bluenubian(f): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2006
yep, heard the news?, beyonce and desperate housewife Eva longoria are set to shoot a movie directed by award wining director Sophia Copola where the ladies play lesbian lovers.

for more : http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3582536

i will ve first in line to see the movie, since i havent seen brokeback mountain, this wud be a perfect substitute tongue grin
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by LOVE4(f): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2006
me too, i think that'll be interesting 2 watch, smiley, heard it today on the news
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by ikamefa(f): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2006
@ blue you too the words out of ma mouth grin
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by IBEXY(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2006
i refuse to loose my cool because 2 spoilt and ugly brats will be sharing a kiss on screen. undecided
It will be make believe anyway.
So believe not all what thou art shown.
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by jaybaby(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2006
IBEXY:

i refuse to loose my cool because 2 spoilt and ugly brats will be sharing a kiss on scrEEN

HABA UGLY KE-- DAT 1 NA LIE!

I WILL LOVE 2 C D MOVIE 2---
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by lauryn(f): 4:39am On Nov 17, 2006
@ Ibexy
na fight? grin grin
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by IBEXY(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2006
grin
grin
grin
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by eslynera(f): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2007
beyonce beyonce beyonce beyonce beyonce beyonce beyonce beyonce my @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
is there any place in this forum dis woman isn't mentioned?? let her rest for atleast a minute, huh?? sad
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by ima1(f): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2007
well i heard there is nothing like that happening, i heard Eva Longoria was gonna play Beyonce's lesbian lover but its all a fluke. so don't get your hopes up and guys hey keep it in your pants.
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by bluenubian(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2007
aww shoot
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by eslynera(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
awww aim first cheesy grin
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by bluenubian(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2007
i still got ma fingers crossed, u never know
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by eslynera(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2007
aha!!! cheesy
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by youngdaddy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2007
u people have brought a new one.the person that posted this thread u re just askin for attention and congrats u have gotten it.u just want to spoil the name of the girl.buttttttttttt y is it that she has the most thread being posted about in the site.that means she is the best of the rest of the other female artisrts in the world

Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by eslynera(f): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2007
mhhhh, MAKE UP.
i can see she's way lighter than before,.
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by bluenubian(f): 1:35am On Jan 27, 2007
youngdaddy:

u people have brought a new one.the person that posted this thread u re just askin for attention and congrats u have gotten it.

what are u?, a retard?, do i look like i need attention?, oh wait a min cheesy, i needed attention so bad that i went ahead a created "a fake link" that supports the story. or didn't u see the link i provided. use ur brain before u open that filthy mouth of urs angry
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by OpeLovely(f): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2007
OOps, Sorry guys but i found out that both parties said it was a rumour and that they didn't know of such film to cast them together as lesbians. Eva Longoria said that maybe someday, she would work with Beyonce but she heard of no such thing. Beyonce said, she didn't receive any offer.

So, its a pack of lies.

Got my sources from some top hollywood magazines.
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by bluenubian(f): 4:59am On Jan 28, 2007
yeah we know that now sad, slow poke! *hiss* people that come here and don't read a single post, yet they tasi their ten cents in it, how the heck they find this thread in the first place?
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by hotangel2(f): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2007
Isn't it funny and amazing, that it's mostly girls that want to see two females kissing in a movie??

Hmm, food for thought ehn?
Re: Beyonce To Act As A Lesbian! by bluenubian(f): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2007
tells u that its guys that like to fake more, or is it jus naija guys? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Billionaire Flies In Beyonce For Daughter’s Wedding / British born nigerian comedienne on Nigeria / Charlyboy Sues National Mirror 1 Billion Naira Over Gay & Illuminati Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.