Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station (19371 Views)

Is NNPC Hoarding Fuel Also? / Okowa Commissions Rain Oil Ultra Modern Mega Station And Mall In Asaba / NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by emmyblackky(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2016
The lingering fuel scarcity seem not to be anywhere close to ending. it's still 4am but the NNPC mega station Makurdi is already filled.
what's your experience on this fuel scarcity so far?

1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by thesicilian: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2016
I must count myself among the 'lucky' ones then. Have never bought fuel above N180/litre, neither have I stayed more than 30mins at any particular petrol station.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by emmyblackky(m): 5:46am On Apr 14, 2016
thesicilian:
I must count myself among the 'lucky' ones then. Have never bought fuel above N180/litre, neither have I stayed more than 30mins at any particular petrol station.
you must be a lucky chap then

6 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by emmyblackky(m): 5:50am On Apr 14, 2016
it's 5:30am and i finally get the opportunity to be inside the station.

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by asorocker: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2016
I hope they are not complaining

4 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Aliyeous(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2016
4am o boi tnk God 4 my bicycle

6 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by PIPPROF(m): 5:54am On Apr 14, 2016
its part of the change

just manage okay, when dolllard comes back from china he will look into your matter

26 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by ckmayoca: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2016
emmyblackky:
it's 5:30am and i finally get the opportunity to be inside the station.

Be sure to over fill your tank oooh. Cos some ppl go underg go this stress and still be buying 1k 2k fuel.

3 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Scarcity wasn't this bad under GEJ. We have suffered under this government!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Until a seed falls to the ground and die.........the hope for sustainable growth is not secured......Let's be patient and hopeful for God to change turn the situation for good concerning us in Jesus Mighty Name...Amen!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by obajoey(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2016
but banks have not started closing before their usual closing time now, network operators have not started sending messages to people that there wont be network tomorrow due to fuel issue. And you said this is worst?
uduak2016:

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 6:05am On Apr 14, 2016
I thought all these ended April 7th? Buhari the petroleum minister has lost the confidence of Nigerians hence should resign or be disgraced out from office. This nation as amongst the biggest exporters of sweet crude can not survive one more year of buhari.

Over a year now and Buhari has only succeeded in delivering pains, blood and death to the good people of Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2016
TrueSenator:
Until a seed falls to the ground and die.........the hope for sustainable growth is not secured......Let's be patient and hopeful for God to change turn the situation for good concerning us in Jesus Mighty Name...Amen!
God is angry with Buhari! inshaAllah, Nigerians will start feeling change once buhari is disgraced out from office. He deceived Nigerians with high hopes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Ojukwufrank: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2016
[s]
SleekMallam:
I thought all these ended April 7th? Buhari the petroleum minister has lost the confidence of Nigerians hence should resign or be disgraced out from office. This nation as amongst the biggest exporters of sweet crude can not survive one more year of buhari.

Over a year now and Buhari has only succeeded in delivering pains, blood and death to the good people of Nigeria.
[/s]

Go and disgrace him out of office nah, ranting online cant change anything.

12 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by donbenedict(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2016
What a country!

3 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by misscall247: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2016
thy was neva a queue during Gej time....dis change na chain

8 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by adioolayi(m): 6:15am On Apr 14, 2016
One can easily get pms from Major marketers on Lagos major roads...average time of 30mins...of course at 86.50
I think it's getting better
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2016
BuhariNomics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by solid3(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2016
I was in Lagos few days ago, there was no fuel queue.

But surprised to b back to Abuja and still meet shirt queue.

But one sure fact is that the queues are fizelling out.

2 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by adioolayi(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2016
misscall247:
thy was neva a queue during Gej time....dis change na chain
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Trustme2(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Indeed, there was a country. I wonder what legacies we would leave to the future generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2016
uduak2016:

Actually things were bad. We had scarcity every year of GEJ's regime. And part of the reason for the current scarcity is GEJ's failure to pay many marketers during the last year of his regime....meaning many of them had to take heavy loans from banks to import ....which they still owe...and which the current govt is struggling to pay thanks to the low revenues now from oil.

And there is a sense in which GEJ used high revenues from oil during his time in office to paper the cracks in the fuel industry in Nigeria.Instead of improving the refineries properly, and at the same time building the three refineries promised in 2010...for which a MOU was signed in 2012...and then nothing happened....we got promises on paper and massive importation. What we have now is left over business from the PDP.

What we need now,of course,is removal of subsidy, and eventually we actually have to build refineries.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually things were bad. We had scarcity every year of GEJ's regime. And part of the reason for the current scarcity is GEJ's failure to pay many marketers during the last year of his regime....meaning many of them had to take heavy loans from banks to import ....which they still owe...and which the current govt is struggling to pay thanks to the low revenues now from oil.

oh please! STOP IT!

13 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2016
uduak2016:

oh please! STOP IT!

That means you don't want to face the facts.Sorry about that.

Anyway.....I have modified my post above. Ye can note the solutions there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
[s][/s]

Go and disgrace him out of office nah, ranting online cant change anything.
Enter filling station and preach this to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by Pavore9: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Nigeria is certainly no giant of Africa! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by cashreport: 6:26am On Apr 14, 2016
solid3:
I was in Lagos few days ago, there was no fuel queue.

But surprised to b back to Abuja and still meet shirt queue.

But one sure fact is that the queues are fizelling out.
For where
U just wake up with a headless story
Pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Trustme2:
Indeed, there was a country. I wonder what legacies we would leave to the future generation.
Repayment of Chinese loans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by cashreport: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

That means you don't want to face the facts.Sorry about that.

Anyway.....I have modified my post above. Ye can note the solutions there.
Lost soul
I am beginning to think that you are a robot not a human being at all
Better
Still you are not in Nigeria as at this moment
You are not in tune with reality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by amichaelz101(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2016
hmmm
Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by SleekMallam: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Pavore9:
Nigeria is certainly no giant of Africa! angry
Even a zoo with dogs and baboons enjoy better animal living conditions than these.

3 Likes

Re: It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station by lebete3000: 6:31am On Apr 14, 2016
ckmayoca:

Be sure to over fill your tank oooh. Cos some ppl go underg go this stress and still be buying 1k 2k fuel.

Awon Asiere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Fuel Subsidy Protest: Security Watch On NLC, TUC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.