Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent (6700 Views)

Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please / Warri People Come To My Aid / Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Morning to everybody reading this , this is not the right place to write this but i need to write where people who are old enough to be my father are .

#6, 000 is what make me come here.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2016
I would have loved to help, but seeing this is your very first post on this forum.
I am thinking of more sinister intentions!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by baconline(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2016
U just registered on nairaland, well from that you don't look sincere, its a 80:20 that you are a fraud,name the school u are in and department and level

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I would have loved to help, but seeing this is your very first post on this forum.
sir thank you, i will explain myself .
I ve been on Nairaland since but I'm not a registered member. i only visit nairaland to read only i don't comment.

I know most people will not take me serious if they know i just registered . sir do you want my login details to the school website ?
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2016
baconline:
U just registered on nairaland, well from that you don't look sincere, its a 80:20 that you are a fraud,name the school u are in and department and level
sir I'm not a fraud .
i only read post and peoples comment on nairaland ever since i was introduced to Nairaland,I'm not registered, i even want to post as "nobody" as i use to see on some peoples post which i think is similar to anonymous posting in other website but i later know its impossible , i googled it self
I'm a student at the polytechnic ibadan , an nd2 student, Accountancy .

I'M NOT A FRAUD SIR, I'M NOT A FRAUD
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Oga mi. I need your help here. Too many persons have promised and failed me. ;( i have been on nairaland since january 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/3038190/plz-need
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
baconline:
plz help. https://www.nairaland.com/3038190/plz-need
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2016
I ve got 1,000 so all i need now is #5,000
Baconline and Lexusgs430 .
I didn't get your reply , i was hoping you will allow me prove myself better .
Ask me something a fraud will never be able to provide .
My current gpa is 3.9 .
Ask me question relating to my course through question to know how good i am .
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Give me ur account details, as well as ur school details.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
castroevans:
Give me ur account details, as well as ur school details.
pls is there any place i can send it to cus I'm afraid of posting it here ....
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lanreish:
I ve got 1,000 so all i need now is #5,000
Baconline and Lexusgs430 .
I didn't get your reply , i was hoping you will allow me prove myself better .
Ask me something a fraud will never be able to provide .
My current gdp is 3.9 .
Ask me question relating to my course through question to know how good i am .

N5000 transfer instructed to your account. Expect alert before today runs out.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

N5000 transfer instructed to your account. Expect alert before today runs out.
you didn't have my account number sir
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lanreish:
you didn't have my account number sir

I have instructed payment to a zenith account. Do you have 2 threads open?
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I have instructed payment to a gtb account. Do you have 2 threads open?
ahhh pls i ve not post my account number ... There is a guy who post a link in my thread here .... GODDDDDD
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Is this your account details?
I'm dead , that is not my account oooo
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lanreish:
ahhh pls i ve not post my account number ... There is a guy who post a link in my thread here .... GODDDDDD

I have instructed payment to that account. It's a strange coincidence that both of you require same amount. His gain........ Your loss!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
timonski:

Oga mi. I need your help here. Too many persons have promised and failed me. ;( i have been on nairaland since january 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/3038190/plz-need
bro why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lanreish:

I have instructed payment to that account. It's a strange coincidence that both of you require same amount. His gain........ Your loss!!!!!

NB: You redirected me a link from his thread. So you confused the whole situation...... Whichever the case is, I am too old to entertain all this counter - confusion!!!!!
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

i know, i noticed you re no more commenting on my thread thats why i inform you on his thread .
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

NB: You redirected me a link from his thread. So you confused the whole situation......
God is wonderful, i didn't know the guy until he post on my thread.
God is Good

He post his link here
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lanreish, there are too many inconsistencies in your threads, and you have more than 1 open, all begging for a handout.

I'm too old a hand to fall for this ruse, and I'll say it here - you're a con artist! Preying on the generosity of decent people. It's people of your ilk that make genuine cases of need get ignored, or rejected.

Guys, caution is the watchword here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Siena:
Lanreish, there are too many inconsistencies in your threads, and you have more than 1 open, all begging for a handout.

I'm too old a hand to fall for this ruse, and I'll say it here - you're a con artist! Preying on the generosity of decent people. It's people of your ilk that make genuine cases of need get ignored, or rejected.

my God, i redirect people to this post, you can read all my post ... I'm not a fraud and will never be a fraud......
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
Siena:

i think too much thread is not enough to say I'm a con artist . in all thread i open there was a link to this post .
Had it been i open another thread with another story then you can call me a 419 .
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:

NB: You redirected me a link from his thread. So you confused the whole situation...... Whichever the case is, I am too old to entertain all this counter - confusion!!!!!
I'm sorry for what happened sir. May God replace it for you with millions .
You tried to help but there is a confusion. you ve done your part .

All this will not have happened had it been he didn't come here to post link to his thread .
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2016
timonski:

No sir. I never claimed to be lanreish. You made an error. Lanreish needs 5000 as can be seen in the op.
I never asked for 5000 in the thread i linked you to. I asked for 80000 for my fees, a different scenario. Read that thread again, carefully.

If actually you sent it to my zenith bank account, i am still yet to receive any alert. Thank you.

Do you know how rude, and condescending you come across? You're the one that needs assistance, you're supposed to appeal, not ask like it's your right to to so. As for telling Lexus to read again, carefully, wow. You've forgotten your manners, assuming you had any in the first instance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2016
kingreign:

Rude dog, these types need to be tied to a tree, beaten and stoned mercilessly.
lol easy bro , I'm not myself since that day till today.
Sir Lexusgs430 tried to help humanity but i wonder why timonski hasn't receive an alart.....
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by kingreign(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2016
Lanreish:
Sir Lexusgs430 tried to help humanity but i wonder why timonski hasn't receive an alart.....

Na God catch am, the money bounce or transaction reversed. No mind the Mugu.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Lanreish:

Quit digging bro. Your statement with those 5 dots at the end suggest you feel Lexus is claiming to have made a payment, when in actual fact he didn't.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2016
timonski:

No sir. I never claimed to be lanreish. You made an error. Lanreish needs 5000 as can be seen in the op.
I never asked for 5000 in the thread i linked you to. I asked for 80000 for my fees, a different scenario. Read that thread again, carefully.

If actually you sent it to my zenith bank account, i am still yet to receive any alert. Thank you.

Would check and revert back about the payment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly / (pic) Remembering Bob Marly! / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.