Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent (6685 Views)

Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please / Warri People Come To My Aid / Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 6:09am On Apr 21, 2016
this is it sir
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
timonski:

Good morning, sir. Plz I need your help here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2973694/fellow-nairalanders
sir timonski,you cause some drama here ,if not for the link you post in my thread the other time I will have pay the money .
And after someone mistakenly transferred to your account you claim you didn't see it despite payment proof the person shows.
You are here again when you heard nwateacher1 asking me to send my account number,you want to cause another thing ?
See,all I have to pay is today and tomorrow.
You don't have a say on everything I'm facing after what happened the other day but you heard money and you immediately post another link. Continue
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Lanreish:
sir timonski,you cause some drama here ,if not for the link you post in my thread the other time I will have pay the money .
And after someone mistakenly transferred to your account you claim you didn't see it despite payment proof the person shows.
You are here again when you heard nwateacher1 asking me to send my account number,you want to cause another thing ?
See,all I have to pay is today and tomorrow.
You don't have a say on everything I'm facing after what happened the other day but you heard money and you immediately post another link. Continue

You got an alert yet?
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by kunle75(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lanreish:
I ve got 1,000 so all i need now is #5,000
Baconline and Lexusgs430 .
I didn't get your reply , i was hoping you will allow me prove myself better .
Ask me something a fraud will never be able to provide .
My current gpa is 3.9 .
Ask me question relating to my course through question to know how good i am .

take a snap shot of your ID card and post here for verification purposes,especially for those that are willing to help u

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You got an alert yet?
thank you so much sir,I will forever be grateful .
I will mail you .
I was surprised because I was expecting #5,000 and you sent #10,000 .
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Siena:
What is actually going on here? This has to be one of the most bizarre financial plea / request threads posted this year.

I swear!!! You took the words right outta my mouth
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
[s] i understand , in our PRINCIPLE OF ECONOMICS (BFN112) when we re in nd one the word gdp was so popular that we usually call it pdp because our lecturer once mistakenly called it pdp and it was during campaign,till today the man will answer if you jokenly call him pdp.[/s]

#YAWN
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
[s]smh.
selling my phone will not be easy because its an old m3 tecno with a cracked screen and it has depreciate (like 80% of its original worth). selling it will not solve my issue if its not a problem because i know how much the phone had save me because of some pdf i use to download instead of textbook, a lot of assignment, some petty phone tech i do for people in the hostel that fetch me little change with the phone .......
On a scale of 100, i will score 50 so I'm not perfect and that's why I'm making grammatical errors. At least you understand what I'm saying, it's not that you are grading me .
The way i wrote everything here does not tells if I'm a student or not .
I'm not cooking anything here,if you know the pressure on me just because i want to prove myself when you quote me that a genuine student should know its GDP and not GDP, that alone is enough to make mistakes . i experience some heat immediately i open my mentions and see what you wrote, the first thing on my mind was the man that promised may change his mind if i didn't prove myself .

I know there are errors in this too so ...... At least in the topic gangan you see "" pardon my English "" there yet[/s] ...

BULLSH*T
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
[s]thank you, the account name i sent you was my own account and if you login with the school details that i sent together with it you, you will notice its the same name,my username LANREISH is from LANREwaju ISHola.
The reason i post a different account was that i lost my atm card and i will go to mokola gt bank to withdraw any money paid into my account,anybody that knows polytechnic Ibadan will know the distance (not that far) but I'm making payment with my friend's account (the one I post here) .
I think its impossible to have two bank account with different name..

The portal is closing this Friday because exam start next week ,I was thinking immediately the money was paid to Ramon's account I will just go to the school portal to make payment because the money I ve got was in his account already just waiting for the balance,so I will not go to gtbank near mokola to withdraw again and if I will go I will go on foot so its Better to to send rahmon's account straight to bypass the journey.

The account I sent you was gtb and Rahmon is using uba.

My parents don't send money to my own account self ,they send to Ramon's account...

Anybody doubting me should not send me money .
Thank you.[/s]

BULLSH*T
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lanreish: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

#YAWN
some people are actually sleeping ...

MissMercedes:

BULLSH*T
I expect a bigger word ..

MissMercedes:

BULLSH*T
same word again ?

You are just doubting my genuineness but its obvious you have some hatred for the less privileged people.
Who I'm I to blame you ? Maybe you ve been scammed before by someone you rely 100% on and you made a statement like """"till I die,I will only trust myself""",
Or i say you are once or still a scammer So you know the length and breath you go in getting what you want .sorry to say o .
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
quote author=MissMercedes post=44931352]

#YAWN some people are actually sleeping ...

quote author=MissMercedes post=44931382]

BULLSH*T I expect a bigger word ..

quote author=MissMercedes post=44931504]

BULLSH*T same word again ?

You are just doubting my genuineness but its obvious you have some hatred for the less privileged people.
Who I'm I to blame you ? Maybe you ve been scammed before by someone you rely 100% on and you made a statement like """"till I die,I will only trust myself""",
Or i say you are once or still a scammer So you know the length and breath you go in getting what you want .sorry to say o .

I think you're a very senseless wretch, who makes chicken feed out of scamming people, just to subscribe for BIS. People like you can't amount to anything in this life. You're a waste of womb space, a waste of sperm.

You claim your exams are starting next week, yet you're here looking for who to swindle. Apparently, you've succeeded in swindling the ones that have credited your account. So, why not log out, and go and study!

But I bet, all the money you've been swindling would still never get you, your family members, and your entire generation out of poverty.

Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lanreish:
quote author=MissMercedes post=44931352]

#YAWN some people are actually sleeping ...

quote author=MissMercedes post=44931382]

BULLSH*T I expect a bigger word ..

quote author=MissMercedes post=44931504]

BULLSH*T same word again ?

Seriously, go back to Primary school. Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You got an alert yet?

Can't believe you fell for this cheap scam. Let him show evidence for paying for his school ish. Otherwise, Mugu don pay, shout alleluia!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

Can't believe you fell for this cheap scam. Let him show evidence for paying for his school ish. Otherwise, Mugu don pay, shout alleluia!!!

Its only 10k I gave him. 10k would not make me any richer or any poorer!!!!
I have done much greater favours, if he genuinely has fees to pay, it's his lucky day. If he doesn't have fees to pay, it's also his lucky day!!!

16 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Readonee35L(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
I almost sent money to these guy he didn't answer my questions.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Readonee35L(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
MissMercedes:

You should sit your ass somewhere , we don't know if the guy is real or not,
Seems you don't know scammer , they'll give you any document you require because its their job.
In fact
I've helped people dt I don't even know so many times , Some kind gestures shouldn't be tagged as being a fool,There are some cash you spend and you don't look back.
Givers Never Lack But Na God They Pay them back.
The help you do for people will never make you poor .

if everybody is always skeptical do you think the world will be like this today, I know people must have rendered help to you before without knowing who you are.
Fact is 5k or even 50k won't change one's status from rich to poor or vice versa .
Lexusgs430 nice one.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Readonee35L:

You should sit your ass somewhere , we don't know if the guy is real or not,
Seems you don't know scammer , they'll give you any document you require because its their job.
In fact
I've helped people dt I don't even know so many times , Some kind gestures shouldn't be tagged as being a fool,There are some cash you spend and you don't look back.
Givers Never Lack But Na God They Pay them back.
The help you do for people will never make you poor .

if everybody is always skeptical do you think the world will be like this today, I know people must have rendered help to you before without knowing who you are.
Fact is 5k or even 50k won't change one's status from rich to poor or vice versa .
Lexusgs430 nice one.

Relaxing at O'jez for 2 (a bottle of cognac+coke+fried and bbq fish and chips). Would definitely cost more than 18k.
Food for my belle or paying part of someone's fee's (supposedly)?
The latter wins!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Readonee35L(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Relaxing at O'jez for 2 (a bottle of cognac+coke+fried and bbq fish and chips). Would definitely cost more than 18k.
Food for my belle or paying part of someone's fee's (supposedly)?
The latter wins!!!!
2 Bottles of Remi for you bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Readonee35L:
2 Bottles of Remi for you bro. smiley
2 bottles would be too much for me. Are you joining the party?
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by baconline(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
Same thread last year
https://www.nairaland.com/2257006/
It might be thru cos he does it every year with different nairaland names but same account name
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2016
And next year he comes with another story. Lanreish, lemme tell u something, life may not be fair but u have to stand strong, if truly u ain't genuine as we all perceive u to be, u have to change cus this life won't take you far. Whatsoever u have interest in, pick it up and nurture it, you never can tell the resultant effect of a humble beginning.
I wish u best of luck.
baconline:
Same thread last year
https://www.nairaland.com/2257006/
It might be thru cos he does it every year with different nairaland names but same account name
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 23, 2016
And some presumed I was wrong to be so sceptical. Lanreish is a Con Artist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2016
Na wa o. E don spoil market for some people
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2016
Siena:
And some presumed I was wrong to be so sceptical. Lanreish is a Con Artist.

You are a sensible man for saying that. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by baconline(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
This thread needs to be deleted

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
baconline:
This thread needs to be deleted

I think it should be left open, and stickied for a couple of days, so others can read, and be more aware of the ever increasing number of methods employed by Con Artists.

The title should also be modified appropriately, and the thread front-paged for at least 2 days.

Shame on you, Lanreish!

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lagusta(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
That was how one con artist sent me a WhatsApp message telling me he has practical and books and stuff.....

As if I don't have personal problems of my own.....

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Notice how he's no longer replying? I'm sure he's thinking "see you suckers next year". Smh! It's people like these that prevent others from rendering help to people who genuinely need the money.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
MissMercedes:
Notice how he's no longer replying? I'm sure he's thinking "see you suckers next year". Smh! It's people like these that prevent others from rendering help to people who genuinely need the money.

This point is valid. But if privileged, one should not stop rendering assistance when the need arises or when one has some loose change in one's jeans pocket or topcoat!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by dominique(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
timonski:
Na wa o. E don spoil market for some people

Keep shut! You're not any different. You kept diverting potential benefactors to your thread. That's all manners of shady and annoying. So if Lanreish was genuinely in need, you would have selfishly stood in his way of getting assisted. If you don't see anything wrong in what you did, then you need to get your head examined.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2016
dominique:

Keep shut! You're not any different. You kept diverting potential benefactors to your thread. That's all manners of shady and annoying. So if Lanreish was genuinely in need, you would have selfishly stood in his way of getting assisted. If you don't see anything wrong in what you did, then you need to get your head examined.

Thank you, Dom. Though I'm not entirely convinced Timonski and Lanreish are not one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
dominique:

No, You shut it! Tomboy!! I stumbled on lanreish post. Someone pointed out that he is skeptical of lanreish because he is just a NEWCOMER.
So I thought that if he were an oldtimer they would probably have helped. So I posted a link to my thread (i didn't try to spam/derail his thread) hoping someone would help me based on the fact that have been on nairaland since january 2015.
I don't see anything wrong with what I did. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Lived In A Public House In Nigeria? Share Your Funny Experiences. / You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) / A Soldier Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man, And Stripped Them Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.