Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent (6703 Views)

Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please / Warri People Come To My Aid / Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by dominique(f): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
Siena:

Thank you, Dom. Though I'm not entirely convinced Timonski and Lanreish are not one and the same.

They are different people with the same mission.
timonski:

No, You shut it! Tomboy!! I stumbled on lanreish post. Someone pointed out that he is skeptical of lanreish because he is just a NEWCOMER.
So I thought that if he were an oldtimer they would probably have helped. So I posted a link to my thread (i didn't try to spam/derail his thread) hoping someone would help me based on the fact that have been on nairaland since january 2015.
I don't see anything wrong with what I did. Thank you!

So because someone is a newly registered member, you feel it's your birthright to just barge in from nowhere and divert any potential assistance your way? That's just silly, selfish and crimina of youl. If you don't see anything wrong in what you did, may someone else obstruct any form of opportunities and favours that may come your way in future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
dominique:

So because someone is a newly registered member, you feel it's your birthright to just barge in from nowhere and divert any potential assistance your way? That's just silly, selfish and crimina of youl. If you don't see anything wrong in what you did, may someone else obstruct any form of opportunities and favours that may come your way in future.
potential assistance? I never claimed to be lanreish. BTW Are you saying that one cannot help one person and help another.
So I should keep quiet and let my admission slide abi? Again no one who posted on my thread complained. Shikena!
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
dominique:

I dodge am!
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by oweniwe(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
I feel very bad going through this thread.

There are some times when I need assistance ... But don't ask because of things like this.

Oga Lexusgs430 ... Heavens bless you sir.

I do give to people who clain to be stranded too if I have and my guiding philosophy is that... As far as giving will not make me broke... If I can comfortably give without feeling guilty dat I didn't help afterwards ... I give freely.

In my first Journey alone from lagos to delta, I was supposed to drop at agbor and take bus to obiaruku/abraka but didn't know until I got to asaba... I didn't know where I was... I slept at d motor park before Coker junction dat night... The next day, one beautiful call center babe gave me moni to go home... That was in 2006..

Last yr, a well dressed guy walked up to me at d same spot and said he's stranded and needs to get to ughelli... Other people refused to give him money because they thought he's a scammer... But I thought.. If i ignore d guy, my conscience won't let me rest... But if I giv him something, even if he's a scammer, my conscience is free...

I gave him N400 ... He disappeared ... I had no regrets ... I got home safe and sound.

But now ... There are times when I need sponsor for some projects and I'm both afraid and ashamed to ask potential sponsors because of what these people are doing ... the first thing they will think is that I want to scam them... it's very painful.

Honestly, I don't blame rich folks who will rather burn their money than help others.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by dominique(f): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
timonski:

potential assistance? I never claimed to be lanreish. BTW Are you saying that one cannot help one person and help another.
So I should keep quiet and let my admission slide abi? Again no one who posted on my thread complained. Shikena!

The moment someone shows interest in assisting the fellow, you jump in and direct the person to your thread. You still don't see that as shady? I give up exchanging words with you. You will still be paid in your own coin in future.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
dominique:

The moment someone shows interest in assisting the fellow, you jump in and direct the person to your thread. You still don't see that as shady? I give up exchanging words with you. You will still be paid in your own coin in future.
Will his helping me with 80 grand stop him from helping lanreish with 5k? Hell no!
Honestly, you ladies get worked up over nothing. Infact, I am never getting married. ;>
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Readonee35L(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
timonski:

No, You shut it! Tomboy!! I stumbled on lanreish post. Someone pointed out that he is skeptical of lanreish because he is just a NEWCOMER.
So I thought that if he were an oldtimer they would probably have helped. So I posted a link to my thread (i didn't try to spam/derail his thread) hoping someone would help me based on the fact that have been on nairaland since january 2015.
See this Mad man .
You're a scammer
I don't even think you need any help , look at the way you're writing to people who you need their help.
This guy should be banned ,
You Reťard
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by oweniwe(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
^^ Seriously ... I dey vex... He needs celestial flogging.. angry angry

Madam dominique ... Please stop replying the pig embarassed cry
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Readonee35L:

See this Mad man .
You're a scammer
I don't even think you need any help , look at the way you're writing to people who you need their help.
This guy should be banned ,
You Reťard
No one has the right to insult me because I need one's help. Retar'd
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by dominique(f): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
oweniwe:
^^ Seriously ... I dey vex... He needs celestial flogging.. angry angry

Madam dominique ... Please stop replying the pig embarassed cry

I'm completely done with him, he can keep on ranting to justify his evil deeds. Whatever makes him sleep well at night.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Readonee35L(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
timonski:
No one has the right to insult me because I need one's help. Retar'd
Na Ogun Go Kill You angry
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
Na Ogun Go Kill You angry
kill you first.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Funjosh(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2016
[s]
timonski:

[/s]

Your are a big F**l and an I***t for typing that nonsense
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2016
Funjosh:
[s][/s]

Your are a big F**l and an I***t for typing that nonsense
What's the whole point of writing in asterisks. Anyway, keep shilling.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lagusta(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2016
timonski:

Look at this stewpid he-diot!!!

I pity the parents that gave birth to you by mistake....

You still justify your evil actions by insulting and cursing others

In fact may God punish you again and again.....

No one in this world would look at you and find favour in you....

As from now, u see stones and paper and call it money.....

ASE gun-un!!!!

PS: If you quote or modify my post may thunder strike your left cerebral hemisphere......

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2016
timonski:

So I should keep quiet and let my admission slide abi?

You're not making any sense here. The highlighted part of your response gives the impression you feel the world owes you a living. We all have issues we deal with on a daily basis. Charity to others is a privilege, not a right.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Siena:

You're not making any sense here. The highlighted part of your response gives the impression you feel the world owes you a living. We all have issues we deal with on a daily basis. Charity to others is a privilege, not a right.
I didn't say it's a right. I was telling her that my begging Mr A for 80k won't stop Him from helping lanreish with 5k if he wanted to help lanreish.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2016
timonski:

I didn't say it's a right. I was telling her that my begging Mr A for 80k won't stop Him from helping lanreish with 5k if he wanted to help lanreish.

This makes even less sense. You must be privy to Mr A's financial buoyancy if you know for a fact he could still afford to give Lanreish 5,000 NGN after parting with 80,000 NGN to you. Is this the case?

Simply admit you were wrong to intervene in a money request thread started by someone else, when you yourself had your own thread for a similar request elsewhere. Admission of wrong doing and mistakes will go a long way to making you a better person.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
Siena:

This makes even less sense. You must be privy to Mr A's financial buoyancy if you know for a fact he could still afford to give Lanreish 5,000 NGN after parting with 80,000 NGN to you. Is this the case?

Simply admit you were wrong to intervene in a money request thread started by someone else, when you yourself had your own thread for a similar request elsewhere. Admission of wrong doing and mistakes will go a long way to making you a better person.
Okay. I admit I was wrong to spam lanreish's thread. It was an act of desperation.
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by enoqueen: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Both lanre and timoski are the same.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Funjosh(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
The most painful aspect of it is that these guys have multiple moniker, now I see the reason why the Admin You is against using NL in soliciting for fund. angry
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2016
timonski:

Will his helping me with 80 grand stop him from helping lanreish with 5k? Hell no!
Honestly, you ladies get worked up over nothing. Infact, I am never getting married. ;>

Of course, you're never getting married. Which woman in her right sense would stoop so low to date a wretch like you, not to talk of marrying you? Broke a** pipe!
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by kingreign(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
The character called Timonski is a con man, very deceitful and fraudulent in nature. The mod/admin who banned me for suggesting capital punishment for this deceitful fellow called timonsky is one who aids and abets crime and criminality. angry
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
kingreign:
The character called Timonski is a con man, very deceitful and fraudulent in nature. The mod/admin who banned me for suggesting capital punishment for this deceitful fellow called timonsky is one who aids and abets crime and criminality. angry
I appreciate the 'compliments' sir. But can you show any evidence of my being a conman?
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by ifyalways(f): 3:24am On Apr 26, 2016
I'm so fvcking angry now. Lexus and co, you all that are quick to give without verification are :
Enabling scammers
Making it difficult for people that truly needs help to get it here.

It's not my money, I know but please abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by ifyalways(f): 3:27am On Apr 26, 2016
Why are people wasting their time with this Timonski guy?

Dude is not just rude but also full of shyte. He started this his school fees begging since Nov/Dec last year, claimed he's gonna get a food contract January this year etc. He's got a sharp mouth but can't raise mere 80K for the past 6 months.
Mscheww
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2016
ifyalways:

Dude is not just rude but also full of shyte. He started this his school fees begging since Nov/Dec last year, claimed he's gonna get a food contract January this year etc. He's got a sharp mouth but can't raise mere 80K for the past 6 months.
Mscheww
The food contract was my mom's business!
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by kingreign(m): 6:37am On Apr 26, 2016
ifyalways:

Mscheww

now, you see it. Just hope an admin who aids and abets dishonesty wont come ban you as they banned me for 1 week when i called timonsky a rude guy and suggested capital punishment.
Look at how the fraudulent guy is running his mouth freely. undecided
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2016
kingreign:

now, you see it. Just hope an admin who aids and abets dishonesty wont come ban you as they banned me for 1 week when i called timonsky a rude guy and suggested capital punishment.
Look at how the fraudulent guy is running his mouth freely. undecided

shocked shockedI de very carful now o! Ban just de fly everywhere
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm so fvcking angry now. Lexus and co, you all that are quick to give without verification are :
Enabling scammers
Making it difficult for people that truly needs help to get it here.

It's not my money, I know but please abeg.

My dear, you're so right. Lexus and co, were you guys hoping people would hail you for giving out money? You guys didn't waste time in asking for account number, gbogbo bigz boyz abi? Other scammers will see this as a form of encouragement. Oh well, it's your money, do with it as you please. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(pic) Remembering Bob Marly! / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Nairaland Vs. Naijaryders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.