Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent (6689 Views)

Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please / Warri People Come To My Aid / Please Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Zidjay(f): 3:56pm On May 23, 2016
I read this thread from the first page and I just WEAK! This people would keep soiling the favour partway for the real people that wants help sad. Make una dey fear God o!
Re: Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On May 23, 2016
Zidjay:
I read this thread from the first page and I just WEAK! This people would keep soiling the favour partway for the real people that wants help sad. Make una dey fear God o!

Unfortunately, our people would always try to deceive. Destroying the path for genuine innocent ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) / Under Which Ministry Is NYSC Categorized? / Pawpaw Cream Review How To Use PawPaw Lotion to Whiten Ur Skin Without Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.