Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg (3588 Views)

Clean Volkswagen Touareg Suv SOLD SOLD SOLD / 300,000 Volkswagen Dumped In California Desert (Photos) / Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2016
i want to purchase a foreign used volkswagen touareg, pleasei need people that have good info about this car to advice me about the durability and general pros and cons of the car. Is it good or bad and what is the minimum mileage i should be looking out for
thanks
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Laird(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Please I would suggest buying a Toyota product...
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Laird:
Please I would suggest buying a Toyota product...

Why? You haven't answered the thread starter's query.

He asked what the pros and cons are of buying an imported Volkswagen Touareg. Not what choice he should make between Volkswagen and Toyota. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2016
MarysDecor:
i want to purchase a foreign used volkswagen touareg, pleasei need people that have good info about this car to advice me about the durability and general pros and cons of the car. Is it good or bad and what is the minimum mileage i should be looking out for
thanks

What year is the Touareg in question, and what engine size is it? Petrol or diesel?
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its 2007 and it uses petrol.
Don't know the engine number o
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Its 2007 and it uses petrol.
Don't know the engine size o
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by NwaTeacher1: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Go 4 it. You won't regret it
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Siena:

What year is the Touareg in question, and what engine size is it? Petrol or ⛽?

Hi, can u pls help? I'm thinking of buying vw Touareg V8. There are 2 on offer: 110,000km 2006 & 98000km 2004. Both look good & are Nigerian used. I'm coming from a 2007 Peugeot 307, so I know it will be a big change in terms of fuel consumption and general maintenance. But one has to step up at some point, abi? Any advice will be much appreciated.
Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by nurey(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
I made a research on this baby once, people who have used it were of the opinion that the diesel engine variant is far better and reliable than the petrol. But no diesel owner were willing to sell, also the diesel cost a fortune to purchase even with huge mileage.

The cons they talked about was it's heavy weight which caused increased tyre scrapping, so expect to change tyres often especially the front.

Electrical sometimes can be cumbersome to fix.

I did advice you stay away from AIR shock except if money isn't an issue. Buy V6 or V8,difference in mpg is negligible.

If you buy a good one, it will last and last, my only issue is I hate Nigerian used VW products 80% of them have been abused and have an hidden fault

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Info On Volkswagen Touareg by sooperrescue(m): 4:12am On Jul 07, 2016
For sale, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, / BMW X6 Vs Acura ZDX [IMAGE] / Ford Explorer 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.