Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

How To Know You Are Becoming Successful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Know You Are Becoming Successful (388 Views)

Becoming Successful On Steemits / Do You Know You Can Make Up To 10k On Wema Alat / The Power Of The Mind In Becoming Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Becoming Successful by nugavilleshine: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
At the time, I was a police detective with the Ottawa Police Service in Canada. Like any newly expecting dad, I started to take account of where I had gotten in life and what our first child would mean to our family. I inevitably realized that I didn’t want to be a police officer any longer. I wanted to chart my own course -- to become an entrepreneur.

I sought out the advice of a friend on becoming a business owner. His advice was to read Og Mandino’s Classic, The Greatest Salesman In The World. I devoured the book in three days. Now ,14 years later, I have read over 1,000 non-fiction business, leadership and personal development books, which include over 200 biographies and auto-biographies.
These books, and the advice contained in them, are the reasons for my success in business and life. Books written by or about the world’s greatest leaders and business owners are easily my preferred reading genres. I’ve come to realize that these books contained the wisdom and experiences of the subjects. It’s virtual mentorship!

read more@ www.kayanddan..com.ng
-Be Inspired

(1) (Reply)

Self Tutor Dvd Videos / Auto Paints (car Paints ) I Need A Teacher / You Can Start That Business Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.